What's new

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Oh, I know this bug, it happened for me few times but I haven't really tried to replay it.
Same here. I stumbled upon this bug once or twice in 1.08 before the next two updates, but didn't know how I triggered it till I was messing around in the swamp.

Also, it's important to note that this bug is more like a exploit than just a bug. Although the game will correct the misread on some mobs, the player can easily redo it and gain the ability again. So yeah, to anyone trying to get everything using the scripted methods programmed in the game, DO NOT DO IT!

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, this thread was always about this game alone. The thing is, when this thread was created initially, none of us knows the official name of this game, which are now publicly accepted as "Forest of Blue Skin" or FOBS, so that's why this thread's name is so vague. Another problem is, the OP of this thread himself had abandoned it, so you can notice how unsatisfactory the very first post of this thread is, and why the name of the thread hasn't changed to better reflect the development status of the game as of late.

And additionally, the thread name depicts a singular noun of word 'game', right? So, it is also not really correct to say this thread is for every single games Zell has been involved. ;)

Another point, we already have a separate thread for another game Zell had involved in.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28499&highlight=dream+alice

Is it possible that we create another thread with more active and involved OP, and then ask the moderators to merge this thread inside that new one?
That's a great idea. Having an updated OP would be incredibly useful.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh someone just asked me for a password to Zell's game, maybe I write all passwords here, I include the download link to get the 1.02 and play it offline:

1.13 + 1.13a: fobs 113930
1.12 + 1.12a: fobsz1712
1.11 + 1.11a + 1.11b: fobsv111zell
1.10b: fobs110z23
1.09a: fobs109a1017
1.09: fobs1091010
1.08: fobs0704
1.07: fobs10728
1.06: fobs160315
1.05: fobs1628
1.04: fobs104
1.03: zellfob
1.02: attached file, for introductions how to run it, look at my "tutorial"
1.01: ???
1.00: ???

Attachments

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What? Why?

I'm really baffled by all these people asking for the passwords to download the game. If you're downloading directly from his download page (which everyone should be doing since it's free and legit), the password is literally directly below the link which takes you to the downloader site.

It's simply a matter of copying the password before you click the link or open the link from a new tab and either typing/pasting the password in the box.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What? Why?

I'm really baffled by all these people asking for the passwords to download the game. If you're downloading directly from his download page (which everyone should be doing since it's free and legit), the password is literally directly below the link which takes you to the downloader site.

It's simply a matter of copying the password before you click the link or open the link from a new tab and either typing/pasting the password in the box.
no everyone has common sence

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What? Why?

This might not be their issue, but is one that I notice right after a new release. The page that the links and passwords are displayed on won't update if it's still cached within the past few days. To force an update, you would have to display only that iframe, then refresh.

F

FLUTEBOY

Please, how in the hell do you unlock the red ghost?!? I refuse to believe that an animation that hot isnt unlockable.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Please, how in the hell do you unlock the red ghost?!? I refuse to believe that an animation that hot isnt unlockable.
Not capturable yet, if that's what you mean by unlock :/

Edit: Oh my lord, since when did my reputation increased so damn much, I just nearly fell out of my chair O.O
I love you all, so unbelievable glad I found this page and also decided to contribute ^^

Last edited:

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah now a bunch of horny dudes who can't read or write will hang off your every word
which, in this thread, useful

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Oh my lord, since when did my reputation increased so damn much, I just nearly fell out of my chair O.O
I love you all, so unbelievable glad I found this page and also decided to contribute ^^
Sharing the right stuff helps a lot.
But for some reason most of my rep comes with touching my fluffy tails...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You also gain greater amount of reputation if it comes from people who had great reputation themself. Just stating a little fact i noticed.

Must... touch... fluffy... tail... regret... NOTHING...!

Hmm, for some reason i'm wondering right now how's the progress of that another little project Zell's working on called " " or something. I'm kinda looking forward to that project.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This next bug report is about duplicating the hero. It's a bit tricky to do with most mobs but can luckily be done using the Kappas by manipulating with them a little. This one will take a few tries, but the results are well worth it. That being said, let's get on with it, shall we.

Here's how:

How to trigger it:
Step 1: Go to a portion of the Forest Biome where you meet several Kappas
Step 2: Have two Kappas chase you to a wall without getting captured. Make sure to position yourself on a platform out of their reach when getting there.
Step 3: With both Kappas nearby, quickly bait both of them by entering their den but then quickly jumping back out before either of them can reach you. They should then hit the wall, and then suddenly dash attack away from it before going back to their idle stance.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 a few times. Doing this will start making them overlap each other a little more each time they recoil from the wall. It may take two or three tries, but eventually it should be hard to distinguish them once they perfectly overlap each other to the point where they appear to be one entity.
Step 5: When they appear to be whole, re-enter their den and let both catch you at the same time. the game should freeze for a split second upon making contact with them, but resume back to normal after they recoil from you.

If done correctly, they should recoil at the same time. However, there's a chance that one of them may end up catching you while the other recoils. If they both recoil to opposite sides of the MC, then you will have to repeat Steps 3 & 4 to position them properly for another attempt. It's important to make sure they nearly overlap each other perfectly, otherwise one will always catch you before the other has time to be detected and will not recoil.

I'll provide a few attachments below showing just how precise they have to overlap and twins, well, banging each other off course. Also, I found it to be easier to do this with 1 hp (press the "W" key to drain your hp to 1 in Version 1.09a or "Up"+"Down" in older versions), but because their dash will sometimes damage you instead of pinning the MC, you may get a game over without even getting captured.

What Happens:
Right of the bat, you should notice a duplicate of the hero is created and pinned by one of the kappas. The struggle meter will appear, but sadly you can't free him at all. He'll be forced to climax and will vanish upon being released. Both of you will take damage for this though.

This has two effects. One will be your climax meter should suddenly fill within seconds. This will only last until the duplicate first climaxes. It can be made permanent by quickly exiting the area before the climax occurs, but can still be lost if any other girl gets you captures you beforehand.

The other effect is that if you do this at a low hp and allow the duplicate to get K.O.'ed by the climax, you'll cause a game over to happen. The duplicate will be permanently stuck in a after sex loop for as long as you stay present in the area. You'll still have full control of yourself, however pressing "X" will take you to the continue screen. This can be avoided by exiting the area before attempting to melee anything. You'll be able to melee again, but your climax meter will always recharge at a slow rate (depending on what speed the Kappa was going before you exited).

Lastly, if you don't want your duplicate to have all the fun by himself, then you can join in by letting any other Kappa in the area rape you as well. If your clone was K.O.'ed before hand, getting caught will also get you K.O.'ed and permanently stuck with no chance to struggle free. You can even choose to make a second duplicate by entering the den opposite of the one the first duplicate is in using the other two kappas.

My Theory:
Originally I was going to post a long theory consisting of frame data, a few technical equations and values that determine what happens during a pin states, a flowchart, unnecessary info, etc. But, unfortunately, my laptop over heated while I was posting this and shutdown because I had the game running along side a few other softwares open in the background. So my entire post was lost before I could complete it. :mad:

So instead, I'll just let you know I personally like having them as close as possible during a game over loop so it looks like all four of them are interlocking hands together. It's as the saying goes. Friends who bang together, stay together! Forever! ^^

Attachments

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is kinda of annoying how ppl asks for stuff that is already in this forum but of course we do help them. I don't wanna be a jerk and just leave them hanging cause then they will just ask again filling it up with questions that can be answered by reading the latest pages.

*gets closer to the fluffytail*

Though i gotta say the

Hmm, for some reason i'm wondering right now how's the progress of that another little project Zell's working on called " " or something. I'm kinda looking forward to that project.
That mini game was lagging for me but now that i have a better computer and saw how good the game was (even though it's short) i'm with you there.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be one of those games where you rape your enemy then move on to the next whereit gets more and more better everytime

*looks at the fluffytail*

*touch*
.....TAIL IS FLUFFY!!

but anyway the waiting game continues.

also drybone the duplicate also happened to me as well but it was in version 1.08. Instead of the kappa i did it with the doll in the haunted mansion.
I lost to them on purpose since they can't be captured yet and because i wanted to be raped by them. As you know those dolls look at you being raped and wait for there turn. There are three of them of course. The 2 dolls raped me at the same time making duplicates.....so yeah i got that bug too but it was nice to see 2 heroes being raped while one of them looked lonely....well...thats all for me about that bug

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't be ashamed of that, glorious fluffy tails should lead this world.

And they're just too fluffy, I mean, come on

Not literally please o.o

Right of the bat, you should notice a duplicate of the hero is created and pinned by one of the kappas. You may notice the struggle meter appear, but sadly you can't free him. Instead his forced to get climaxed. Both of you will take damage for this though.
For some reason, in the 1.09 (not 1.09a) I had this bug with alot of monster girls in the gallery, don't know if he fixed it a bit (because you said it only works with Kappas, but I perfectly remember getting double pinned down by the bunny and black fox) but still pretty strange. Thanks for finding out more about it though!

You also gain greater amount of reputation if it comes from people who had great reputation themself. Just stating a little fact i noticed.

Must... touch... fluffy... tail... regret... NOTHING...!

Well, I already made 2 gifs out of it a few days ago

I'll add them to imgur later on xD

And about the rep thing: Yeah that's what I thought, else it's pretty impossible for what happened xD

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is literally a blessing. Its gameplay is actually high quality (great exploration, neet ideas) and that for a h-game! Fluit and great sprite animation in a great amount. And for all that it's free. This man deserves my money. If he ever commercialize like the Alice game one I'll buy it. He needs and deserves the support.

I see that it already has been praised more often than i thought but I still want to contribute my thoughts.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is literally a blessing. Its gameplay is actually high quality (great exploration, neet ideas) and that for a h-game! Fluit and great sprite animation in a great amount. And for all that it's free. This man deserves my money. If he ever commercialize like the Alice game one I'll buy it. He needs and deserves the support.

I see that it already has been praised more often than i thought but I still want to contribute my thoughts.
Same opinion, I believe this game has so much potential, as both, platformer and h-game.

Animations very good, setting perfectly chosen, genre and combination with the skills very good. It just needs content, it does have some good content as in h-content, but the actual platformer part needs a bit more love. Combine that with those h-scenes and you have a very, very good game.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the duplicate also happened to me as well but it was in version 1.08. Instead of the kappa i did it with the doll in the haunted mansion.
Now that I think about it, I believe they could also be easily manipulated into doing this trick. Seeing their AI and attack method is similar to the Kappa's, baiting them into a corner and having both pounce you at the same time could trigger this.

For some reason, in the 1.09 (not 1.09a) I had this bug with alot of monster girls in the gallery, don't know if he fixed it a bit (because you said it only works with Kappas, but I perfectly remember getting double pinned down by the bunny and black fox) but still pretty strange. Thanks for finding out more about it though!
I do agree it can occur in the gallery to. If I was able to keep all my data in the original post, I could've explain why this will sometimes occur with or without two mobs.

The least I can say is that it's about the frames and the games detection method. Ever notice how the game will sometimes freeze for a frame when getting pinned or using abilities? During those few frames, the game is trying to determine whether you were truly pined and will only complete it if a few requirements are true. But if two girls made contact with you within 1 or 2 frames of each other or you manage to jump when making contact with an active hit box, it'll normally negate the capture, but will sometimes accidentally do this process twice on the same frame, which will result in the following:

1. Test one becomes false, this results in the original hero being deleted and recreated in his "floored" sprite. He's not pinned, but has no hitbox or grapple box until he's back on his feet.
2. If the second test passes, this results in the original hero being deleted and recreated in his "pined" state depending on who recaptures him.

Having two girls get you at nearly the exact same frame can increase the chances of this process being doubled and the odds of one of them being made true. It may even be possible to get both to become true. However, because some girls might overlap you, it'll be hard to tell. You may have to refer to the climax meter to even notice.

But on another subject, this game is getting bigger and better with each update. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he patched most of the bugs. The content is really amazing and has a very high replay-ability after exploring the numerous zones and different mobs all with unique styles and positions makes it even better. Plus, there's not that many H-games with that much exploration or ability system and are simple hack and slashes and rewards players for losing rather then working hard and winning. I honestly didn't know anything about this game till I stumbled upon a gif of the wolf girl, and was hooked from that point on! I can't wait for the full game to finally be release! ^^

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But on another subject, this game is getting bigger and better with each update. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he patched most of the bugs. The content is really amazing and has a very high replay-ability after exploring the numerous zones and different mobs all with unique styles and positions makes it even better. Plus, there's not that many H-games with that much exploration or ability system and are simple hack and slashes and rewards players for losing rather then working hard and winning. I honestly didn't know anything about this game till I stumbled upon a gif of the wolf girl, and was hooked from that point on! I can't wait for the full game to finally be release! ^^
I will be honest, I also saw one gif and then I saw some more of it due the recommended feature and I wanted to know more about it, searched it, found it. Found this forum, was a stalker and registered. And now I'm here, and all I can say is that I totally agree with your point, I really love that you have multiple, like alot, of paths to choose from. I just hope he manages to keep everything in good order, a maze wouldn't be that great, but if he does multiple paths and continues each with following themes (Forest e.t.c.) and still manages to deliver this feeling of choices, it will always get better.

And of course I love this feeling of finding a passage which could lead me to the one monster girl I want to see, that's the best present one can get, especially because of these great animations :'D

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where the fuck is key to mansion? There's no post that explains it correctly and I checked all places, nada, this is the only area in game I can't get into.