What's new

[English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.4][04.09.2016][PATREON ONLY]

Oh cool, I was wondering. On your patreon the $10 reward is " Get updated released of New Paths " and the $25 one is "Beta Access" Is the $10 one the recent one when it's released or what's the difference between that and Beta access?
The $25 supports will get the Beta build and after some days of testing I will send out the Final 0.05 build to the 10$ and 25$.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The $25 supports will get the Beta build and after some days of testing I will send out the Final 0.05 build to the 10$ and 25$.
Ahh okay, that's not to bad, I thought it was like a few other projects where you get it weeks before the other levels. :) Think I might have to pledge soon before the the next update gets released. :p

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahh okay, that's not to bad, I thought it was like a few other projects where you get it weeks before the other levels. :) Think I might have to pledge soon before the the next update gets released. :p
Hehe no not weeks. But the 25$ get access to a mega folder where all of my renders are not encrypted. and of course beta access.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hehe no not weeks. But the 25$ get access to a mega folder where all of my renders are not encrypted. and of course beta access.
That's not to bad then :) Just pledged, wanted to get it in before the 1st of October. :) I look forward to what you create in the future.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In new version old savefiles won't work.

Attachments

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.5][05.10.2016][PATREON ONLY]

0.05 Change log.

Main map.
To enter new travle zones you now have to press Action key (enter) This is to let players enter Zones again if the press wrong and want to enter that zone again instead of moving away then entering back. Times goes 1 hour forward the old way.

Bus system.

There will no grope events this patch since I can’t find a model for the bus. The modelsI have found don’t support daz studio or doesn’t have the interior.

The bussystem will come into two zone.

Red zone:Home village. Capital, beach and Airport.

Yellow zone:prison, Harbor and army base.

And a new pricesystem depending on travel distance with increase time. Bus fromHome village to Airport now cost 20 G and takes 45 min. This to be some what more realistic.

Beachand lifeguard. (require basic swimsuit)

Life guard workis now finished, and works. Its pays 125 G. Work time from 10.00 to18.00. 3 random event.

Player can nowplay volleyball at the beach. Fitness +1 but its caped on 15.

Tanning. Gives 1+charm but can only get the stat once a day. Takes 1 hour. 2 Random events.

Small fixor changes:

Run with brother does not give more fitness over 10. Have planned to make a gym in the capital where the player can go and train.

Bug fixes as they have been coming in.

Render new imagesof the cloth store and are happier with dose.

A new Chat systemwhere the MC can ask question to NPC. About location and where other character is. This is more a where was that place again help for the player.

Fix 30-35 smaller to bigger bugs. (if you find bugs report them to me)

Other informationto 0.06

The hair type of Suzie is really starting to give me trouble. It’s in the way and I don’tthink it have the same quality that I’m after. So I’m changing it when the player gets the new dress from Perry. Suzie will get a haircut and new shoesand story will progress form there. Body type and skin is the same.

I’m reworking the bathroom scene with the new model. And willbe some changes there.

And just to be clear, someone think I will start to translate the game to another language at this point. I’m not. IF and it’s a big IF New paths will get translated it will be furthered down the path. And that is a long time that will happen.

Startinga vote/suggestion for the 25$ supporters of what activities they want at the home village.

HanzoH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first of all great work
in the 0.04 public release how u decrease morality cause i am stuck to terry who askes suzie to try the new dress cause i cant move forward with the story

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A little weekly update/new/changes.

In game bathroom WILL be change for the 0.06 release. It will not require shower/towel outfit to enter. The towel will be in game since I got some dirty plans for it later on. (No spoiler)
A fast example of how the bathroom will work.

Enter (choice lock door or leave it open)

Front of sink. Choice
-Apply makeup. + charm (Different makeup will give different +stat). Will be removed if the player shower.
-Brush teeth. (small + hygiene stat if the player doesn’t have time to shower)
-Leave
-Masturbate. (vaginal and ANAL)
-Shower

Shower. Player goes to the shower. Choice. Door is locked.
-just shower.
-Masturbate (vaginal and ANAL)

Shower. Player goes to the shower. Choice. Door is Open. STAT decide.
-Brian grope
-Brian hand job
-Brian blowjob.

As you can see I have a lot of work in front of me but I think the outcome will be much better then what’s in game already. And it’s time for some sexual content in game.

Other smaller changes.
Stamina will be change to Energy, since its easier for newer player to understand what that stat dose.

In November I will have a vote for the new job. This is only for the 25$ patreon.
Nurse
Maid
Lifeguard (with the bikini. New outfit and new scene.

Hospital and hotel is already in game for dose that want to see location (No content or event) and the new job will be for the 0.07 release in December.

The link for the vote will be sent out in pm.

Question bellow as normal. Enjoy your weekend

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just tryed to play the 0.04E version, still no change since the first 0.04 one, as soon as the menu shows up, this is so laggy the only thing that comes to my mind is to erase it all.

Do you plan to make it disapear ?
Many games includes that into the status menu or whatever.

I can't be the only one experiencing that lag.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any demo versions for this project?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, there is. Most recent Public build 0.04.
and the link will be staring at you if you scroll down far enough.
The only think about this that annoys me (and it's more of a criticism about the engine, not the game itself) is the shrill, ear-bleeding generic RPGMV "blingblingbling" noise it uses for confirmation AND opening menus. Gahhhhh....

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just tryed to play the 0.04E version, still no change since the first 0.04 one, as soon as the menu shows up, this is so laggy the only thing that comes to my mind is to erase it all.

Do you plan to make it disapear ?
Many games includes that into the status menu or whatever.

I can't be the only one experiencing that lag.
The game requires a lot more resources then a normal rpg maker mv game. Since all of the stat and other information running in the background. If your computer can’t run the 0.04 version its nothing that I can do or with it. I’m sorry.

Yes, there is. Most recent Public build 0.04.
and the link will be staring at you if you scroll down far enough.
The only think about this that annoys me (and it's more of a criticism about the engine, not the game itself) is the shrill, ear-bleeding generic RPGMV "blingblingbling" noise it uses for confirmation AND opening menus. Gahhhhh....
After a 6 hours game play for beta testing and bug removing I’m hearing the sound even if the game is turned off. All of the sound have been turned way down for the 0.06 release 

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am palying the 0.05H for windows

does anyone have any ideas or help or hint or anything like a walkthrough?
cos i can't trigger any scene i just go joggin and i can't accept perry's deal or anything i cannot proceed in the story.
i started the game like 10 times but always i can't go through it i am maybe doing something wrong?? HELP PLS T.T

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got bored with the whole jogging and working part of the game with nothing happening. cant you make it so she forgets to lock the bathroom door or thinks she locked it? atleast that might bring some life into it.

winter0s

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got bored with the whole jogging and working part of the game with nothing happening. cant you make it so she forgets to lock the bathroom door or thinks she locked it? atleast that might bring some life into it.
Yes I agree with Tork, the grind is real!

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Agreed i played the 004 version. Got bored with the grind and not much happening. Felt like i was playing a bad version of the Sims.

I played an earlier version that was very linear but at least had some more context than this. Ofc this is still fixable but atm game lacks context to be interesting.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Agreed i played the 004 version. Got bored with the grind and not much happening. Felt like i was playing a bad version of the Sims.
I played an earlier version that was very linear but at least had some more context than this. Ofc this is still fixable but atm game lacks context to be interesting.
This is why I’m reworking on the whole bathroom (complete in 0.06) and are planning more events at the bar [in 0.07) see the link below for my patreon update.
All of the content are still in game from 0.04 with new added elements that are stat deceive. You only need to work 5 times to get enough money to start training course for lifeguard. Where the pay is 125g a day.
This is a rpg sim games and there will be some grinding. Post link to the newest link with changes for the 0.06 build and a small video to show the basic layout of the bathroom scenes.
And to answer torkenstiem there is a way to don’t lock the door with brother in 0.06 where he can enter the bathroom and some hand job/blowjob scenes will happen. But again the different stats decide the outcome.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And to answer torkenstiem there is a way to don’t lock the door with brother in 0.06 where he can enter the bathroom and some hand job/blowjob scenes will happen. But again the different stats decide the outcome.
thats good. also, when your stats reach a certain lvl, will all the scenes be unlocked, or will we have to build up morality points to open up other scenes? in other words, if your morality is at 50 for one scene at day 5, is there going to be scenes that morality needs to be at 80 past day 5?

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thats good. also, when your stats reach a certain lvl, will all the scenes be unlocked, or will we have to build up morality points to open up other scenes? in other words, if your morality is at 50 for one scene at day 5, is there going to be scenes that morality needs to be at 80 past day 5?
I have built the game around the premise that if the stat isn’t there the choice isn’t there. So, let’s say that corruption need to be 15 to don’t look the bathroom door. The MC will leave the door unlocked if your choice it. But then it’s another choice if the stat with Brian isn’t there. And the morality is just an overall stat for corruption+ Exhibitionist + Sexual encounters or in this way (- since moral starts at 100) There are many different scenes that starts on different premises. Some play all of the event with the right stats and other don’t. Just a short example if the player want to unlock masturbation anal in game.

Need the right stat-->think about (masturbate anal, small scene)--> Try anal masturbate-->open masturbate anal for ALL scenes in game

This example requires player to be in bathroom and do a semi quest chain but can be open all in once. Does this make sense or is it just my talking for ever ? :)