What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Yeah, forgot about the shota part, so removed the link from my post, and the file, sorry about that.

Also, as an annedum, thank you to whoever neg-repped the link post for reminding me about the rules, but a message would have got my attention a lot quicker.
I think do pm distribution of it? As the rules don't say anything about doing it through pm just posting it. Am I wrong?

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

zzinzinz put out another update 1.31 earlier today which does not add new content; it fixes some bugs and allows you to change the position of the escape bar from the top of the screen to the middle.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Is this guy serious or is it an elaborate prank?

Reputation score

I'd say he's just an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't his first time asking about translations that don't exist.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It wasn't directed to you, don't worry.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I thought there was a translation patch coming, but also saw a few people asking for the update patch. I'm very interested in an english patch as I have a aid copy.

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought there was a translation patch coming, but also saw a few people asking for the update patch. I'm very interested in an english patch as I have a aid copy.
Anomaly mentioned it earlier in the thread and it sounded like there was some serious progress. 80% items/menu/etc. I'd love to figure out how to get those quick substitutions in for things like the Combat menu screen, etc.

I've been plugging away at a translation for my own personal use using Wolf Editor, Translation Aggregator and context reading. If you did purchase the game I can see about sending you what I've got, which is most of the enemy dialogue (with additional variation outside of the original game) and item details.

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new difficulty's pretty tough and I like that, even if it is pretty artificial (enemy HP and damage beefed up, flash gain and max cap dropped significantly, etc.)

Dividing the Witch based on her lewd attack's kind of odd, but whatever. Also, I don't know why, but I love Witch A's lewd attack, it's adorable.

Pretty hyped for the patch; Chiitrans is doing a decent job, but my PC is pretty old, so it crashes a lot.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After meddling with the updated version, this is a simple explanation on how to use the CSV file. Bear in mind though, that it's a pretty though work if any of you intends to fill the list up with english quotes...reason being, the text box itself is small and not suitable for too many words, and it does not word wrap your quotes, so if you're not editing properly, your quotes will just flow out of the box. Anyway, here is how you use it:

1) Open the file, separated by comma
2) Add a new row below the one you see, it'll be known as Text1 from now.
3) Add in whatever quotes you like below the respective headings (use google translate or something to figure out...eg 射精直前=Right before ejaculating)
4) Done filling up Text1? Now open the game and view the enemy encyclopedia.
5) See the new brown tab there? Click it.
6) Select Text1 and confirm with the first option. Second option shows you a preview of how your text will turns out.
7) The girl you "equiped" Text1 with will now use the quotes from Text1 instead of her own.
8) Might be unnecessary to mention at this point, but whatever you add below Text1 in the CSV will be naturally Text2, Text3 and so on...until Text80 or 81...forgot which is the cap.

Edit: Forgot to mention this. The codings that can be used are \n=change line, \i[200]=Big heart sign, \i[201]=Small heart sign

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After meddling with the updated version, this is a simple explanation on how to use the CSV file. Bear in mind though, that it's a pretty though work if any of you intends to fill the list up with english quotes...reason being, the text box itself is small and not suitable for too many words, and it does not word wrap your quotes, so if you're not editing properly, your quotes will just flow out of the box. Anyway, here is how you use it:

1) Open the file, separated by comma
2) Add a new row below the one you see, it'll be known as Text1 from now.
3) Add in whatever quotes you like below the respective headings (use google translate or something to figure out...eg 射精直前=Right before ejaculating)
4) Done filling up Text1? Now open the game and view the enemy encyclopedia.
5) See the new brown tab there? Click it.
6) Select Text1 and confirm with the first option. Second option shows you a preview of how your text will turns out.
7) The girl you "equiped" Text1 with will now use the quotes from Text1 instead of her own.
8) Might be unnecessary to mention at this point, but whatever you add below Text1 in the CSV will be naturally Text2, Text3 and so on...until Text80 or 81...forgot which is the cap.

Edit: Forgot to mention this. The codings that can be used are \n=change line, \i[200]=Big heart sign, \i[201]=Small heart sign
That's a big help. I played around with it but didn't see how to use it during the game. Appreciate it.

Reputation score

theguy1 hasn't submitted any translations to the github project in a while and is still probably not even approved to post on these forums. Idk why. Carol_J hasn't gotten around to doing any TL submissions. No updates. I don't have access to the new version of the game so I'm unable to provide a partial TL patch based on what we have either. I do check the github project fairly regularly to maintain any translation activities but it has just been quiet.

Last edited:

CliveEnduro

Reputation score

I've been trying to make heads or tails of this github project for several hours now. Installed Ruby, got the prerequisite files, and I'm trying to create a patch but I keep getting incompatible character encoding errors and I don't know how to fix it. I know the translation isn't close to finished but what's there is still better than not being able to read anything at all.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish someone could erase my brain, make me forget all the girl, all the rape animation, all the thing in Parade Buster, so I can enjoy the game one more time, I really love this game.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Anomaly about the translation I while back I noticed some mistranslated weapons.
灼魔眼 should be something like "burning mystic eye" not "succubus eye". Makuhaera should be Makhaira. "Brandy Sutoko" should be "Brandistock"
looking the old file over I noticed a few more like Kiuma Katana should be Zanbato and Gizarm should be Giserne

biasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to make heads or tails of this github project for several hours now. Installed Ruby, got the prerequisite files, and I'm trying to create a patch but I keep getting incompatible character encoding errors and I don't know how to fix it. I know the translation isn't close to finished but what's there is still better than not being able to read anything at all.
I've fixed that by changing patch_text.rb (line 254):
output << "> CONTEXT " << context.to_s.force_encoding("UTF-8") << " < UNTRANSLATED\n"

Patching works, however after applying the patch i don't see anything translated...
Maybe my fix is not correct, but instruction is absolutely incomplete and is not clear.
I assume that translation project is not working and dead.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone care to link excessm's twitter? sometimes he shows sneak peaks to his next updates.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone care to link excessm's twitter? sometimes he shows sneak peaks to his next updates.
his user name is zzinzinz

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

his user name is zzinzinz
It's nice finding Japanese artists and game makers on twitter. You get to say hi and thank them for their work, and sometimes they respond =w=

casqito1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone have the 1.30?

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

having a problem with the twin angels.. First play through I used a aoe weapon and destroyed them both . But noooow I dont have any aoe weapons and dont remember where I found my first one .