What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

Wow. I have to say that I was honestly not expecting to be this satisfied. I seriously loved this game and I love Xi. I played normal so average difficulty. It didn't help that I went the wrong way in my playthrough, so I got the ice weapon before getting the fire one and I missed some vital powerups as well. There's no directions, so I would suggest going everywhere and see where the enemies are the weakest.
I would have loved to have had some sort of item that detects where collectables are, like in Metroid. If you don't get them all in one run, it'll take forever to go back and look where you missed. Again, not having some important weapons and abilities didn't help. But other than that, it's practically perfect for me. Controls were good, and you were even able to reassign keys. I was surprised at the amount of enemies, however. I thought there were going to be way more than in Viocide, but I checked and ViotoXica has only one more than Viocide. Hmm, well whatever, quality over quantity I suppose. And this game delivered with quality.
Oh, and that final game over? I nearly burst out laughing out of surprise when it happened. I think that's the first time I've ever seen it used that way.
Well that was fun, wasn't expecting the final boss to ..do that.
Hoohoo, oh boy. Well I'll say I didn't expect it either, but I keep forgetting that some people don't know about different types of vore, and it's hilarious to see peoples' reactions.
But yeah, this is like 200% better than Viocide, in my opinion, and now those game overs won't seem as good as ViotoXica's. 10/10 for me, definitely. I really hope Xi will make another vore game in the future, and I'm willing to wait 10 years for another one if the content and quality is as good as this.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hoohoo, oh boy. Well I'll say I didn't expect it either, but I keep forgetting that some people don't know about different types of vore, and it's hilarious to see peoples' reactions.
As someone who has a mild interest in vore thanks to reasons I already provided, I've done a few cursory searches for it on ExHentai and have never seen that happen. Guess I didn't dig deep enough, huh? Then again, I can't say I've ever felt the urge to type in "giant penis eats girl" in the search bar, either.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

megadotnz/#!7BhCmJba!lWNM3YQxIizU3dnfzGVzqSMVFu_iLToXLIgqYAAuVw8

I won't leave this one up too long so, kinda glad there is another mirror. Probably 24hrs. Should be enough for everyone.

Just replace the dot with a . , took a bit 'cuz my upload ain't the best :/

I can't post links yet :/
You can still do mega.nz/#!7BhCmJba!lWNM3YQxIizU3dnfzGVzqSMVFu_iLToXLIgqYAAuVw8 if you don't have enough posts as long as you don't include the "http://".

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More of a consciousness hit. Hahaha. Feel free to re-up if it goes "ded". I usually just take down the link, if someone pm's me, I can generate it again without having to re-up.
Heh, seems like a bit of a waste of time and I don't really see the point of taking it down (unless copy-right strike or whatever). Still, thanks a lot for the upload. Well, it's the least I could do, in case it up and dies on us. I've seen that happen to too many good hentai games... *manly tears*

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As someone who has a mild interest in vore thanks to reasons I already provided, I've done a few cursory searches for it on ExHentai and have never seen that happen. Guess I didn't dig deep enough, huh? Then again, I can't say I've ever felt the urge to type in "giant penis eats girl" in the search bar, either.
Geez, spoilers, much? Just kidding. :D Oh well, as someone who has been around for a while and taken a... "scientific interest" in vore, I can't say I'm very surprised. There's far worse stuff out there, as far as I'm concerned. And it pretty much had to happen, sooner or later. Oh well, better finish the game before reading any new posts on the forum. ;)

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried the usual places (Documents and AppData folders) and couldn't find anything that looked right. Good luck! I know that some games actually have registry keys for saves, but I hope that's not the case here, as that's an area I've never really stuck my nose into.

Edit: I did a little poking around in the registry and there are a ton of values under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xi\ViotoXica, though almost all of them look like complete gibberish to me and I don't know the first thing to do with them, or if the save data is really hiding in there somewhere. I'm sure someone more savvy to this will eventually set this straight.

Second edit: after some more Googling about registry values and such, if someone who doesn't have a save file yet (or knows how to backup their own registry) wants to try running this for me and see if it unlocks everything for you, I'd really appreciate it. All it is is a backup of my registry values for the location I listed above (i.e. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xi\ViotoXica) and I pinky swear that it will not do anything to your computer past almost certainly messing with your save data for this game if this is where it's located. Just double click the .reg file in there to apply it.

Final edit: it's confirmed to be working, but since I only used File 1 for saves, any other saves you have won't be overwritten if you use it.
I think I'll be off to finish the game on my own, but the save is much appreciated, should I eventually grow too frustrated or not have the time. :D

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Geez, spoilers, much? Just kidding. :D Oh well, as someone who has been around for a while and taken a... "scientific interest" in vore, I can't say I'm very surprised. There's far worse stuff out there, as far as I'm concerned. And it pretty much had to happen, sooner or later. Oh well, better finish the game before reading any new posts on the forum. ;)
Worse in terms of vore? I would say hard vore and graphic digestion. I mean like super graphic digestion. The latter seriously turns me off, and hard vore is...well, i can stand it, but I don't really like it. Everything else is good for me. If you meant like worse that's non-vore, then yeah, there's ALWAYS something that's worse.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any chance of a translation or an english dlsite release? I don't even know half of the stuff I'm getting in chests or upgrades.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any gallery (not the movie, but the animation)? :D

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huh, I must be missing something. How do you get past the lava (at least I think its lava) stage? The place drains your HP passively, and once you get waist-deep in the lava thing it just massacres your HP. You can't really avoid jumping into it either, since the maps force you to. I thought getting the Ice magic would stop you from getting damaged, but no luck there either.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh, I must be missing something. How do you get past the lava (at least I think its lava) stage? The place drains your HP passively, and once you get waist-deep in the lava thing it just massacres your HP. You can't really avoid jumping into it either, since the maps force you to. I thought getting the Ice magic would stop you from getting damaged, but no luck there either.
You need the Mana Barrier power-up to do anything meaningful in the fire area.

You've got the ice magic, so you got the red key, right? There's a red door at the top right corner of the map in the water area. Go explore there.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any hint on where to look for the black key? Running out of places to backtrack at this point.

EDIT - Never mind, found it. Damn but there's a lot of stuff left to deal with afterwards.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then... I gotta say this game was a bit disappointing...
I guess I was expecting a lot more content, since they were absent for so long :S
Oh well, hopefully they're back on business and will make better games in the future.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It was short but was pretty decent. Although I didn't quite expect to be playing bullet hell towards the end game.

comradered

Reputation score

Now that I finished it, yeah, it was kinda short. If you knew where to go beforehand, you could probably finish the game in...maybe an hour and a half? That said, its still a good game. Just wish they put more content.

nyczlazyazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does one even get up here. I tried being clever and getting hit by the enemy for a boost, or even the roll jump technique but I just can't.

nnescio

Reputation score

How do you guys prefer to manage your level-ups and skill points? I've been picking Technical Type (focusing on CP and CRI) every level and pouring my skill points into the Mobility tree, relying on status-up items and socketed Elements to raise my ATK and SHT, 'though I'm not sure it's the best choice, due to poor ATK and SHT growth.

I'm mostly influenced by Viocide's Spd/Luk focus, which was sorta overpowered back then.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How does one even get up here. I tried being clever and getting hit by the enemy for a boost, or even the roll jump technique but I just can't.
I was able to get up there with a roll and jump before I fall off the edge (hitting my head) and mid air jump again to get up there. Don't do the second jump too early or you will hit your head again and fall back down.

Note: It is best until you get the lightning element weapons before you attempt this because the room after that requires you to kill all of the rafflesia enemies (the stationary flowers that reaches above it) and those cannot be killed until you get the lightning element.

How do you guys prefer to manage your level-ups and skill points?
My first experimental build went with CP/Crit/Attack to make for some devastating charge attacks. It is worth noting that you cannot die to hazardous waters or enemy bullets (including the corrosive liquid) and the things you can die to is getting hit by an enemy grab, spikes, and the fire stage's DoT if you do not have the barrier. This actually makes playing a glass cannon build fairly viable if you know what you are doing.

nnescio

Reputation score

I was able to get up there with a roll and jump before I fall off the edge (hitting my head) and mid air jump again to get up there. Don't do the second jump too early or you will hit your head again and fall back down.

Note: It is best until you get the lightning element weapons before you attempt this because the room after that requires you to kill all of the rafflesia enemies (the stationary flowers that reaches above it) and those cannot be killed until you get the lightning element.

My first experimental build went with CP/Crit/Attack to make for some devastating charge attacks. It is worth noting that you cannot die to hazardous waters or enemy bullets (including the corrosive liquid) and the things you can die to is getting hit by an enemy grab, spikes, and the fire stage's DoT if you do not have the barrier. This actually makes playing a glass cannon build fairly viable if you know what you are doing.
So, pure technical it is then. My normal slash/shots don't really deal much damage, but they crit often, and the charge attacks just clears enemies like nobody's business. I do suppose that pairing it with the Attack Skill tree (for + SHT, +ATK, increased crit damage and reduced charge time) can result in an obscene amount of damage, 'though I went Mobility instead for the increased speed/drops/exp. Might not have been worth it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually managed to do it when I was playing by doing a short hop under the ceiling instead of a roll (shows how solid the jump mechanics are in this), though I never made it past the next room due to not having the final elemental attack. I never took the time to backtrack over there after I did, either, so I never found out what's behind that door. Anyone mind filling me in, for curiosity's sake?