What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

There's this game that should be added here but for the love of me I can't remember it's name... It's about this purple-haired chick with an eyepatch that rides on a tentacle monster searching for a flower (could be medicine) for another girl. You get powerups for the tentacle monster that shoots projectiles at the various enemies.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about? Been years since it came out.

Reputation score

There's this game that should be added here but for the love of me I can't remember it's name... It's about this purple-haired chick with an eyepatch that rides on a tentacle monster searching for a flower (could be medicine) for another girl. You get powerups for the tentacle monster that shoots projectiles at the various enemies.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about? Been years since it came out.
Caprice Doll?

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone remember a game on here that was based around you going through a mansion and finding out what happened? I believe it was sprite based with a male protagonist and I remember stuff like walking upstairs and there was a room that when you walked past and looked inside a ghost jump scares you and the door is locked until you go find a key that is laying in the middle of the floor in another room. I also remember an upstairs room having a ton of holes in the floor that you had to figure out how to get across.

It also had a walkthrough for it if that narrows it down any.

Last edited:

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah this game was not a scroller, I could have swore that I found it on this list but I cant find it anymore. But yeah this game had multiple rooms and you had to find keys and early on your party gets split up and I think they can get into all kinds of H situations while your trying to figure out what to do. I remember it having a full walkthrough and being in japanese.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah this game was not a scroller, I could have swore that I found it on this list but I cant find it anymore. But yeah this game had multiple rooms and you had to find keys and early on your party gets split up and I think they can get into all kinds of H situations while your trying to figure out what to do. I remember it having a full walkthrough and being in japanese.
I think the game you are talking is Fukai ni Nemuru Oujo no Abaddon.

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AWESOME!!!!!!! That is EXACTLY the game I was talking about. I wish I could give you more than the one rep for that.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

by the second screenshot maybe this one has sprite sex havent tried it really tho so not sure

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I think any game by that circle will have animated scenes.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

by the second screenshot maybe this one has sprite sex havent tried it really tho so not sure
well, it has some animated stuff, but so minor it just as well doesn't have any at all.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, it has some animated stuff, but so minor it just as well doesn't have any at all.
If i remember, the animated content in this game is approximatively the same amount as in the game My Church. Less than 10 animated scenes i think.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

An old one, but it HAS sprite sex

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

An old one, but it HAS sprite sex
Does a link for that one even exist anymore? No luck for like the last 5 hours XD

Might have to buy it :eek:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Every time I come on here, kiko's post says it was updated 2 weeks ago.

One 'Ctrl + F' later and I want to bash my head against the wall.

BTW kiko, you probably need to comb through your kanji list. I keep seeing games that are in their kanji names and in their English names, appearing twice on the list.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kiko has a tough list here to maintain. We had dates, and the Japanese/English titles. It's starting to get a confusing even with that additional info. Might be best to start posting an image preview of the game too with a sprite in the forefront.

It doesn't have to be animated, just a very small still gif or jpg/jpeg. Makes scrolling the list a lot easier if you don't recognize the name.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kiko has a tough list here to maintain. We had dates, and the Japanese/English titles. It's starting to get a confusing even with that additional info. Might be best to start posting an image preview of the game too with a sprite in the forefront.

It doesn't have to be animated, just a very small still gif or jpg/jpeg. Makes scrolling the list a lot easier if you don't recognize the name.
But of course if he did that then he would have to put some games in different pages then if he added small pics near them. a lot of work to upload pics for every game...well...not every game but the ones in Japanese at least.
And of course that's why we are here too. Is to help him with this kinda stuff. He does have better things to do after all.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But of course if he did that then he would have to put some games in different pages then if he added small pics near them. a lot of work to upload pics for every game...well...not every game but the ones in Japanese at least.
And of course that's why we are here too. Is to help him with this kinda stuff. He does have better things to do after all.
Yeah, i wouldnt throw that burden onto Kiko. I think it would be very well doable if anyone could edit her posts, or certain people. So therefore the work is divided by x helpers and its quite easy to do. I could add about 20 pictures in just 10 minutes. But one person would probably need 4 hours for everything.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, i wouldnt throw that burden onto Kiko. I think it would be very well doable if anyone could edit her posts, or certain people. So therefore the work is divided by x helpers and its quite easy to do. I could add about 20 pictures in just 10 minutes. But one person would probably need 4 hours for everything.
I could also look through all the games that is posted and give a brief infomation about what the game like for example

レスタハンター ナターシャハント (RPG) (Links to DLsite Only)
Translate to Resta Hunter Natasha Hunt
There are some pages that already has a forum or that got made after he did that. The game i put there is in the first page and the first link.
the forum is right here
I would like to help by replacing those links to the forum links to make it easier for ppl but he's been gone for 2 whole weeks now.
He does have better things to do after all so i don't blame him.
Let's just hope he's doing all right...or she....don't know gender but yeah
It would take a lot of work but he/she did a much better work on this. i'll be happy to help

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could also look through all the games that is posted and give a brief infomation about what the game like for example

レスタハンター ナターシャハント (RPG) (Links to DLsite Only)
Translate to Resta Hunter Natasha Hunt
There are some pages that already has a forum or that got made after he did that. The game i put there is in the first page and the first link.
the forum is right here
I would like to help by replacing those links to the forum links to make it easier for ppl but he's been gone for 2 whole weeks now.
He does have better things to do after all so i don't blame him.
Let's just hope he's doing all right...or she....don't know gender but yeah
It would take a lot of work but he/she did a much better work on this. i'll be happy to help

There might be a way to make it work. Lets say person X writes the page with the games. (or copies kikos page and makes fixes and adjustments). Then person X sends it person Y [person Y must be the person who posted the first reply after Kiko´s post on the first page!]
Person Y posts the new text. Therefore we got a perfectly working and translated list on the first page without having to edit kiko´s post/list
just a theory

edit: wow nice one kiko, kiko did reserve the next post already. thats a smart move i just realized she did. Though after that would be "Nastynassy" for example