What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

still crashes when I load Fallout New Vegas with my Sexout mods on. If I uncheck all the sexout esm's except for Sexout.esm and the normal stuff then it runs ok....

:(

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do the various bondage animations get played (such as the pillory)?

still crashes when I load Fallout New Vegas with my Sexout mods on. If I uncheck all the sexout esm's except for Sexout.esm and the normal stuff then it runs ok....

:(
When does the game crash? If it crashes before you load a save file, it is more than likely a load order masters problem. Post your load order.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't started the game at all because it keeps crashing. It crashes literally on startup. Like in literally 4 seconds. This is what I have.

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutNCR.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
TombRaider.esp
JillBSAA.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Total active plugins: 20
Total plugins: 20

Basically I wanna play Brutal Rapers as Jill or Lara Croft or Samus (i downloaded all the outfits) but is that even possible? Or at least just Brutal Rapers...

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

esm are loaded in the correct order, so it shouldn't be a masters problem

Move SexoutNCR down with the other faction esp. This probably isn't the cause but might as well keep it tidy. Remove SexoutSexKey, this has the same function as SexoutRapeGame (push a key, get result).

Since you only have a few mods, deactivate everything, then re-enable them one at a time from the top down until you crash. That will tell you which one is causing problems.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait you mean the mod list in Package manager? I have a lot activated (more than the esp's listed) actually should I deactivate all of them? And then what order should I reactivate them?

Thanks for your help :) I know I must sound like a pain but it's soo confuzing to me :(

EDIT: I attached a pic of my activated mods it looks like one big mess :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Package Manger has no bearing on load order; the game does not care about the package manager at all in any way. It just manages which rar file put which files into the fallout/data folder. It's a convenient way to install and uninstall mods and their associated files without having to manually dig through all the folders to remove files.

When I say deactivate, I just mean the esm/esp, which from what you posted you have 20 of them.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so it appears Jill and Tombraider esp/esm are causing the crash. This is how far I got.

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
JillBSAA.esp

Total active plugins: 11

I will continue fishing around (obviously uncheck JilBSAA and Tombraider)

EDIT: so how can I play as those 2? Or is not possible? :( Well one issue at a time I suppose lol

Last edited:

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Give me the download links where you got Jill/Lara off of nexus and I can take a quick look at the esp.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're using Fallout3 mods on Fallout NV. There's your problem as they are not compatible. If it was a popular FO3 mod, you can probably find a version that has been ported to NV.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oooh I see! Thanks!! So is there a way to make a girl on this game look good/hot? Lol

Dude thanks you're a lifesaver! And thanks to everyone else who has been helping me of course! Let's see how these mods will work lol

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT! GOT IT TO WORK
but now when I get raped no animation of rape.... -___-

Does anyone know what happens? Both my body and the rapist disappear and i hear the moans and then the finish

Is this common?

Edit #2: Crap now it crashes when I get raped or go to low health D:

Last edited:

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When I fiddled with it last year or so there was an issue with bodies going invisible due to terrain or furniture being in the way. Say the sexing happen in a slope and one or both bodies would clip into the ground and could then turn invisible.
The game engine is weak so once you hit enough mods or get far enough into the game with some mods the crashing will start. Had a few games with normal mods work great for 10-15 hours of playtime and then you could go into a wall and have crashes every 5 mins until you turn some mods off. That's when I sadly gave up on the game.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When I fiddled with it last year or so there was an issue with bodies going invisible due to terrain or furniture being in the way. Say the sexing happen in a slope and one or both bodies would clip into the ground and could then turn invisible.
The game engine is weak so once you hit enough mods or get far enough into the game with some mods the crashing will start. Had a few games with normal mods work great for 10-15 hours of playtime and then you could go into a wall and have crashes every 5 mins until you turn some mods off. That's when I sadly gave up on the game.
Hmm so do you know how to make the bodies not turn invisible.

You're right, most of the raping occured INSIDE a room or building and it was pretty cramped. But one time I got raped inside a house that didn't have as much furniture but still invisible. So how would I fix the invisible animation? Dang sucks to hear man, I might have to do the same if it's my computer (windows vista 2gb ram, core 2 duo)

EDIT: it happend in 1rst and 3rd person.

Load order

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutZAZ.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp

Total active plugins: 18

Last edited:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your body turns invisible if you have sex in first person.

The terrain problem is not one easy to deal with...sex clips it and there is nothing really that can be done as far as I know. Apart from occasionally having terrain hide bodies, though, I have never had the body turn invisible except when I went into first person.

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your computer shouldn't matter all that much, more that the game engine was made with xbox360 in mind so it don't really make use of all that a pc could offer it. It is perfectly fine for the basic game but once you add larger mods to it things change.

As for always being invisible could it be some issue with your nude skins missing or some such? Think sexout had it's own nude skin but don't remember for sure?

Sure hope things will be better with skyrim but I doubt it, bet still 6-12 months before any real mods start to get done with it though.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i finally got it to work!!! i am just wondering waht the quality of the rape/sex is supposed to be? I'm not sure if I am asking/expecting too much but it seems a little choppy. Still I really like it and appreciate that everyone took the time to help me! :DDD

Oh and how do you get out of the mojave/first level/is there a save file someone can send me? If not, guess I'll be raped by old men all day in the same town lol. Where can one go to find more uh.....combatants? And when the sex/rape finished is the character supposed to get up and then fall? just wondering. Or is there a mod to download to make the sex look more natural/fluid

Thank you!

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I can see your not used to fallout... just go wander the wasteland.

and as for the game plays fine for a while then starts crashing like crazy, i had two mods that both altered the timescale of gameplay. Two mods for one thing and you get a crash.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no i am not :/

lol any recommendations for me to go?

thanks!

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk to people in goodsprings, do sunny's questline. the schoolhouse also has a decent introduction to computers, safes, etc.

Don't go north, seriously. They will fucking kill you. go south.

You will meet powder gangers along the road, and eventually find a quest in Primm. keep moving south to find a NCR base with a companion in it as well...her quest will take you to a place in the north along a safer route, and if you want to whore for NCR one stage of doing her quest means stopping in where you get the whoring suit for the NCR (at the airfield).

I'd follow the main quest at least to Novac.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol do you recommend I turn off the mods and then do the quest to a certain point and then turn them on and do what I want? This is more of a gameplay question compared to my earlier "shit not working" questions

Thanks a lot!