What's new

SIM [ IrisField ] [アイリスフィールド] How to Make a Floating City / 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま!- RE143307 RJ143307

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out Late October

A...city upgrading, wall defend sorta game .-.

At the 'main' page there's 5 places you can visit (4 with each girls and the last is sortie, until you unlock all of them just try visiting each/back to city page to check for any new scenes)

Left most (blond) - You can apply for city upgrade here (doesn't take effect until after a sortie) as well as view events (right side of this page, some required to advance story)
2nd left (short blue hair) - Workshop where you can upgrade weapons/buy new weapons, etc.
middle (long blue hair) - Army composition, you can pick one unit you'll directly control (more info below) as well as up to 3 AI controlled units.
2nd right (black hair) - You can set them to work at a soap shop (only count if you don't sortie them) as well as view closeness level on each characters toward others/you.
right most - sortie, you'll pick a map you'll go to + difficulty level and which group of units you're bringing

"Combat"
During the defense you can see:
top left - each characters and their health, under it is a special bars (each characters have a special, like short hair summoning 3 turrets to help shoot things nearby)
top right - top one is 'order' for range unit and bottom one is for melee (from the top it seems to be "all out" "defensively" and "don't use any") as well as the wall's HP, ammos for bow/gun (it seems to be shared since my units tend to stop firing quickly if I make them all use the same weapon type)

botom - the weapon you're currently using, ammo in clip/ammo per clip and durability %

If you use range weapon, your unit will run back to the top of the wall and you can fire from there. Right click to reload and left to fire.

If you turn on melee, they'll run down and engage enemies based on your order.
There's no scene for losing, be it only single unit or losing the fight as a whole.

Scene in demo there's only one vanilla scene with the blond, while you can unlock the soap scene for all 4 in the demo it only says not for trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&#

It's out today '. '

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, looking at those screenshots, why do I feel like this is an H-version of Elona Shooter...?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&a

You know, looking at those screenshots, why do I feel like this is an H-version of Elona Shooter...?
Because it actaully is one of those types.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 download links in this.

Have yet to try any of them except for the uploaded one.

Edit: Removed on account of being fake. Gonna try the nyaa one.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those are the typical fakes that get pasted everywhere ;)

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those are the typical fakes that get pasted everywhere ;)
well there is uploaded version in nyaa torrent u might be interested:D

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nyaa got one is real, playing right now.

BTW, this game is a "always on the top" type of windows. Which will cover your desktop when playing.

Good music, though.

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What to search for to find the Nyaa one?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for link Savi.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting... does this game likes agth? :)

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Interesting... does this game likes agth? :)
I use ITH and that works for dialog but all the tutorials seem to be images. Easy to figure out though (just don't do what I did and not realise you need to give your defender team weapons as well, not just your team leader). I think I made my party members join the sex industry but don't know how to get the scenes for some of them or what impact that had if any on the game itself.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How exactly do the controls in combat work? there seem to be no hotkeys for changing weapons and I have no clue how to swap to melee ;_;

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How exactly do the controls in combat work? there seem to be no hotkeys for changing weapons and I have no clue how to swap to melee ;_;
Just click the weapon on the bar at the bottom. You have a melee weapon equipped, right?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use ITH and that works for dialog but all the tutorials seem to be images. Easy to figure out though (just don't do what I did and not realise you need to give your defender team weapons as well, not just your team leader). I think I made my party members join the sex industry but don't know how to get the scenes for some of them or what impact that had if any on the game itself.

sabere22

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you know the translation of the town upgrades and weapon upgrades?

It's like playing in the dark... :(

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A rough translation for this game would be adequate at least it's not to figure out what the menus are. Figuring out upgrades doesn't seem to complicated. What I really want to know are each girls stats. I'm not sure which one would be good on which characters.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A rough translation for this game would be adequate at least it's not to figure out what the menus are. Figuring out upgrades doesn't seem to complicated. What I really want to know are each girls stats. I'm not sure which one would be good on which characters.
During one of the tutorial it says what each stats are ._ .

The 2 skills on each girl basically what is their support/active skills are.

Support seem to activate at the start, giving everyone stat boost (the blond gives +attack), and special you just have to use in a fight to know:
Btw the 3 starting girl specials are:
Blond - bunch of debris from behind the wall, I believe larger population in town = more debris.

Short hair - summon 3 turrets, they have fairly short range and their spawn location is random on the wall

Long hair - knock back all enemies, no damage gone but is useful a stalling tougher enemies.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game is easy enough even if you don't understand japanese. As long as your troops are leveled and you gear is up to snuff, you should be okay. It's also good to keep at least on melee, they'll swarm around them giving you a clear shot from the shotgun or multi-shot bow.

The second upgrade option is clip size, I'm pretty sure the top option is attack power. Not sure what the other are in order, but I'm guessing they're things like attack speed, reload speed etc.

Lastly, the second level below a girls combat level is pretty much how much they like you; when it hits max you get an h scene with them. You also get one from the having them work in the brothel. I think they might have two even