SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's happening!

www getchu com/soft.phtml?id=804521&gc=gc

Maker Trial: mega co nz/#!451TQJBY!TMPKJEFTsW-pNHwztTyM_UHIQRI1YKBw60BYYfN-6pg

Translation:
More advanced in quality up and the new system, "Artificial Girl" The latest series!
2nd continue the long hit "3D school life simulator" and "Jin Kou School" appeared!
Customize clothes enables a new, hair and face, and breasts also increase custom width.
And relationships of complex, realistic and more by the AI function of the character has been greatly enhanced deployment.
By the number of words of more than 1.5 times the previous work, the dialogue between characters is evolving even more versatile!

In addition, caressing motion and undressing function, the insertion point selection function also adds a new addition in the etch scene.
It is possible to enjoy a smooth etch scene in real new system to smooth the loop motion even more, are introduced!

Teachers confirmed
Different outfits, more customization confirmed
Anal, caressing, groping and oral both ways confirmed
Removable clothes confirmed
They also said they would expand the dialogues, relationships and the AI. Can it become better? Yes it can, but we will see in 3 months.

Sorry, can't post full links yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

This is the best news fucking ever! I LOVED the first one!
I just hope that Illusion will one day make proper interactions between genitals, making lips spread and the like, rather than just having them clip through each other and often even to the side of each other.
But still, this is great news!

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, shit.
I was just wondering when Illusion would start releasing good games again.
Looks like I got my answer.

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just hope that Illusion will one day make proper interactions between genitals, making lips spread and the like, rather than just having them clip through each other and often even to the side of each other.

I want gay sex animations. It's not fair that trying to initiate homolove between two dudes just caused a fade-to-black. At least let it be able to be modded in. ;-;

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I want gay sex animations. It's not fair that trying to initiate homolove between two dudes just caused a fade-to-black. At least let it be able to be modded in. ;-;
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen.
Illusion doesn't exactly have a track record for that.
...Then again, it took them ages to put lesbian sex in.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not too fond of gay sex, but I can enjoy it from time to time, and I definitely thought it was sad that there were none to be had in the first game. It's not my biggest wish for the game, but I definitely agree with you that it would be cool if they added it.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

... where the hell is the download button?

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

... where the hell is the download button?

Illusion and other 'bigger' ero game companies hate distributing through DL links. Unless you have the means to get a physical copy, you're going to have to wait for someone to upload the ripped game.

Reputation score

I'm still hoping that Illusion will make something to do with pregnancy in this new game.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You know what I'm talking about right guys, Is when you play one of their games and have sex without condom and cum in her there she be pregnant for a lest 12 mouths If possible or lesser mouths.
and to be honest I was hoping for something like this for along time if it happens.

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that's probably not going to happen.
Illusion doesn't exactly have a track record for that.
...Then again, it took them ages to put lesbian sex in.
At least make it possible for us to mod it in. ;w;

I'd learn how to mod stuff in a heartbeat if I could do that.

OP
C

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad you share my hopes and excitement.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here's hoping for variety in relationship types, and by consequence hentai types, threesomes, stalker/blackmail vs romance choice and ofc teachers/older sisters/brothers/friend's mother/fathers involved.

dont think that will happen tho

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Would like to see school outings, field trips and the like.

First one felt too small.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No...way...

Yeeeees, this is perfect news. Recently while working on my basic Illusion game collection, I decided to play the more recent ones after I downloaded them. Happy End Trigger felt like just playing a visual novel, Musumakeup was pretty much the same thing, and I wasn't too fond of Immoral Ward. I do admit though, I liked Premium Play Darkness quite a bit, and I haven't tried Real Play yet because I'm waiting for the patch to grow a bit.

Point is, PPD was the only one out of the recent bunch that I personally loved as much as AG3/AA. Probably in an area between them and Schoolmate 2, Love Girl, and Home Mate(I love them, but I hold them a bit lower than AG3 and AA). Got to the point where I found Custom Evolution to be worth more of my interest than most of their recent releases.

All in all this is refreshing news. Can't wait to see the results in a couple months. Considering AA was made a few years ago, I'm excited to see the improvements over the first game this should have(hey, it's been a few years, so graphics, maybe more options in a few areas, etc).

Would like to see school outings, field trips and the like.

First one felt too small.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The school was nice and the interactions were really fun, but it did feel a bit small. And if I recall correctly, the whole home thing was more of a menu in the bedroom or something like that. I personally think that if they keep the second one similar to the first, but at the same time expand it in certain areas, it'll be a winner. Also, a(hopefully)full translation, but considering the fanbase that AA and AG3 have among the general populace over there, I think it's very possible.

Guess I picked a great time to re-install those older games recently alongside the newer ones, too. Been a long time since I seriously played Artificial Academy and AG3.

Last edited:

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy. If this one goes as good as the first, I'll be absolutely saving my energies for its release. Only bad thing will be have to wait on a translation.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've never actually played the first AA. The game would crash whenever the more than 1 person was needed.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly I'd just be happy if the school-life in AA had some sims elements, the sex was already good enough for me (outside of the fact gay-sex was just black-screen). Either way, really excited to see how the company expected and if it'll be as moddable as the first game.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I suppose its too much to ask for some actual gameplay and not the usual Illusion scripted sequences that are nice to look at but get dull after a very short time...

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This news certainly made my night.
It's nice having something to look forward to. :D