What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Ehhh D: then I'll probably either shove Spi2 on it or just Vit1 (that 7-8 HP bonus with no drawback)
Spi2 in any of the collars only gives a +2 bonus to Spi but the penalty to defence remains. Extra 7-8HP is an option for collars, but I'll never ditch the 意思2essence for my silver collar.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, I forget about the knuckle duster. Still, it's not like Spi3 knuckle dusters grow on trees.
uh oh... now I know what to do with my 3 spare spi3 automaton lol :)

@Dragonpaladin: you could always bring that particular item that bring holyvial crafting 18mp down to 14 if having 16 mp bother you. Sacrificing one or two turn swapping stuff again and again sure is not fun, bur being a tanker in a game like this is everyone dream... guess i should try this approach as well ;)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uh oh... now I know what to do with my 3 spare spi3 automaton lol :)

@Dragonpaladin: you could always bring that particular item that bring holyvial crafting 18mp down to 14 if having 16 mp bother you. Sacrificing one or two turn swapping stuff again and again sure is not fun, bur being a tanker in a game like this is everyone dream... guess i should try this approach as well ;)
What item are you talking about? As far as I can tell no item in the game reduces the MP cost of using abilities.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What item are you talking about? As far as I can tell no item in the game reduces the MP cost of using abilities.
euh... artificial-core, 25 % mp reduction of all skill
edit: done some research... your HP should skyrocket to ~350 if you stuff all vit 2 on all available slot you found... your mp should be down to 14 at this point... (hell, lucky it's not down to 13 0_0)
2nd edit: my bad.... it wont work, 1 vit3 and 2 vit 2, not 3 vit2 (3 vit2 would kill your kill your mp down to 10~12)

so max hp woulb be around 370 hp if you equip the amber bell that boost 30 hp as well... boss hp I guess

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

euh... artificial-core, 25 % mp reduction of all skill
edit: done some research... your HP should skyrocket to ~350 if you stuff all vit 2 on all available slot you found... your mp should be down to 14 at this point... (hell, lucky it's not down to 13 0_0)
Ah, that item.

It's possible then, but it's 2-3 turns to switch things around so there's a trade-off.

As for the vitality 3 spamming:

2-slot weapon
Collar (half effect, -10% max MP)
Armour

That adds up to an extra +30% to max HP. From a theoretical maximum of 192 without items, that's 249HP with -10% max MP.

If it's vitality 2 spamming:

That's +50% to max HP with -30% to max MP. That's still 285HP with -30% max MP (max 19MP assuming high character level, lower at level 1). Where does the 350+ figure come from?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That's +50% to max HP with -30% to max MP. That's still 285HP with -30% max MP (max 19MP assuming high character level, lower at level 1). Where does the 350+ figure come from?
If you want to include Inscription which I mentioned earlier

Brute
+50% Str
+50% HP
When erected (or the equivalent if you have Futa off)

\' '/ Then there's Recolte inscription which prevents ejaculation unless inserted into something, and possibly Horde which gives 200% duration to erected effect.

You could say...it gives quite a boner - -*

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, that item.

It's possible then, but it's 2-3 turns to switch things around so there's a trade-off.

As for the vitality 3 spamming:

2-slot weapon
Collar (half effect, -10% max MP)
Armour

That adds up to an extra +30% to max HP. From a theoretical maximum of 192 without items, that's 249HP with -10% max MP.

If it's vitality 2 spamming:

oh I forget that collar item divise essence effect by 2, my bad 0_0
so, I did the calculation wrong, its as you said Harley, 285 + 30 is the max I guess
@lazy cat: wow, so 400 hp is actually viable? crazy, this + status aliment build wouldyield some ridiculous result provided you have patience while playing this build
PS: so I shoulb be hunting a def3 armor and a str3 weapon or vice versa to get another 35 hp to add in as well

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

oh I forget that collar item divise essence effect by 2, my bad 0_0
so, I did the calculation wrong, its as you said Harley, 285 + 30 is the max I guess
@lazy cat: wow, so 400 hp is actually viable? crazy, this + status aliment build wouldyield some ridiculous result provided you have patience while playing this build
And if you want to add one more craziness on top of that: Hydraplant.

+30 HPR
When taking damage and under 25% HP:
Get Regrowth buff, Lust inscription, and +25 excitement level ( 昂奮度 pink gauge?)

Regrowth
Last 5 turns
Each turn heals for 15% max HP
Stamina drains faster 50%
Vital-kind debuff duration decreases by 75%

Because of Recolte inscription, high excitement shouldn't cause ejaculation from futa, but the stamina drain will be quite massive.

The best part is that all 4 of these are not part-specific.
And out of the 4, only Hydraplant give lust inscription effect. The other 3 are all passives.

Also :v don't forget you can get 10% max HP from Atk3's Gigantism buff.

Combined with something like Katzbalger's auto-counter and you're insanely tough to kill.

EDIT: Feel free to get both if you're really really insane tho (str3/vit2 weap and def3/vit2 armor...), just remember that Def3 also drops another -10% max MP on top of whatever you've crushed your max MP into with that 3 Vit2.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And if you want to add one more craziness on top of that: Hydraplant.

+30 HPR
When taking damage and under 25% HP:
Get Regrowth buff, Lust inscription, and +25 excitement level ( 昂奮度 pink gauge?)

Regrowth
Last 5 turns
Each turn heals for 15% max HP
Stamina drains faster 50%
Vital-kind debuff duration decreases by 75%

Because of Recolte inscription, high excitement shouldn't cause ejaculation from futa, but the stamina drain will be quite massive.

The best part is that all 4 of these are not part-specific.
And out of the 4, only Hydraplant give lust inscription effect. The other 3 are all passives.

Also :v don't forget you can get 10% max HP from Atk3's Gigantism buff.

Combined with something like Katzbalger's auto-counter and you're insanely tough to kill.
lets see, the only trade-off I find annoying is having to wrap accessory around for this build in order to craft holy vial. But since you can only go melee with this build you only need consecrate so it's not like you must craft holy vial in the midst of battle... you can leisurely craft it beforehand and go do your thing.... I think i like this build

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want to include Inscription which I mentioned earlier

Brute
+50% Str
+50% HP
When erected (or the equivalent if you have Futa off)

\' '/ Then there's Recolte inscription which prevents ejaculation unless inserted into something, and possibly Horde which gives 200% duration to erected effect.

You could say...it gives quite a boner - -*
Alright, if we incorporate the plant inscription and brute inscription together along with an STR3 weapon:

Vit 3 spam:

90% bonus to max HP: Roughly 364HP.

Vit 2 spam:

110% bonus to max HP: Roughly 403HP

I hadn't considered inscriptions, so that's an error on my part.
The Hydraplant helps regenerate health in a crisis, but it doesn't add to maximum HP.

@Yukihirou: You're very wrong if you think you don't need holy vial in the midst of battle. The high-level monster houses will deplete the 5 bottles you're allowed to carry via a combination of consecrate weapon (it won't last that long even with silver2 weapons/equipment not to mention strip/shatter enchant used by certain enemies), healing (poison, sexual arousal and the like) and the maidensnow ability (try finishing a monster room with average monster level at 80+ without using this ability).

Theoretically high HP build with defence3 armour is doable, but offence is average especially as the monster level starts to climb. One of lazycat or Yukihirou could give it a go and then contribute a build for the first thread of the page for reference.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just got to level 10 of the grove for the first time, and it's "Hell of Insanity" plus "Lord of the Border". I want to get past it and reach the town, if possible. Can someone advise me on what tactic I should use? I'm XL12, have ~6 scrolls of punishment and lots of HP/MP recovery items, but no food and not a lot of repair/ammo/backups. Should I try to flee to the portal on the left and hope it's the town, or could I do better than that? What's the ideal strategy for clearing this level? My current inclination is to cast consecration and shoot down as many things as possible (I have a shove gun) while slowly traveling to the portals on the right where the lord is, but if I can't beat the lord, use my lunatic scroll / movement skills to flee to the portal on the left. If only I had more food, I could use a lot of stigmata...

edit - also, I just noticed the screenshot wasn't that great...

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Big monster room at least two floors away from the nearest safe-zone.

I hate the English version names, but if you're in a big monster room with the boss on it and far away from the exit, forget about outrunning the monsters unless you have a agility boosting scroll in your inventory.

A strategy I use which works is to back myself into a corner so that I can only be attacked from 3 directions. Then it's a matter of outlasting the monsters, healing where necessary. Since you have six judgement scrolls, use them judiciously and don't spam them all at once because of the damage adjustment when enemies are purified.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I just followed your advice and made it out. As long as the monsters weren't going to endlessly increase, I figured I could manage somehow, and sure enough... I didn't have any agility-boosting scrolls, but I took out all the monsters around me, then decided to check out the portal to the left, and lucked out (it was to the town--after just 1 more normal level, I made it there).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those of you who have unlocked the witch doctor memory and can access all 3 options:

Is it just me or is there a white screen when the scene for rabbitrophy and futanari options are enabled?

The default along with lycanthropy has pictures, but not for the other two when they are enabled.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Vit build
The above is fun and worth a try, I will point out a few things though.

#1 - Make sure you have poison essence and para/blind. Just because you have a ridiculous amount of hp doesn't mean you cannot die, in fact far from it.

Your protector's oath and holy water now only heals a % of your hp
You only deal a small percentage of enemy's hp (around 10~20 per hit)

Disables will hit you as hard as ever, especially when combined with dots like deadly poison and cremation. In fact, because of your weak attack, if you surrounded, your gonna be raped to climax and have your hp 0ed due to climax.

Hence poison/para/blind on weapon is a must and has higher priority than hp stacking.

But since you can only go melee with this build you only need consecrate so it's not like you must craft holy vial in the midst of battle
Wrong concept, protector's oath has hard cool down, and due to low Mag you can only heal for like 100 hp, which is only a % of your max hp. So melee only means item spamming. Only item that can consider as regenerating is holy water, which heals for like 60 hp at best.

(Fortunately with vit 2 stacking, you get like 50% hp recovery bonus, so you heal for like 150 hp/90 hp at Lv50. Which of course, is as low as 100 hp/50 hp in Makai cause you cannot abuse the level bonus)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like an update to the game was released today.

Looking at the product page, it appears the changes related to stability fixes as well as new functionality for red essences.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New functionality for red essence? I wonder if it's alchemy thing .- .
(like maybe having an option to combine lower tier red essences into the next tier...or allow you to move red essence to another item via alchemy...)

@Dra: The Vit build is basically Str/Vit hybrid, and Brute insciption's +50% Str should ensure that you don't hit like wet noodles (or rather, between the amounts of Str you can get and 2h sword's 150% scaling, you should be fine, still less potential damage than dual wield but eh)

Secondly, you'll still get some Mag out of Short Boot (the only boot that gives +Str) and the slited shorts/half cup bra.
(no clothing gives +Str outright, though the best candidate is probably Maid cloth for extra stat out of the essence)

Lastly, this one I'm not certain, Recolte inscription says it prevent ejaculation unless inserted (also make you perma futa), don't know if that'll prevent cumming from high ecstasy.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New functionality for red essence? I wonder if it's alchemy thing .- .
(like maybe having an option to combine lower tier red essences into the next tier...or allow you to move red essence to another item via alchemy...)

@Dra: The Vit build is basically Str/Vit hybrid, and Brute insciption's +50% Str should ensure that you don't hit like wet noodles (or rather, between the amounts of Str you can get and 2h sword's 150% scaling, you should be fine, still less potential damage than dual wield but eh)

Secondly, you'll still get some Mag out of Short Boot (the only boot that gives +Str) and the slited shorts/half cup bra.
(no clothing gives +Str outright, though the best candidate is probably Maid cloth for extra stat out of the essence)

Lastly, this one I'm not certain, Recolte inscription says it prevent ejaculation unless inserted (also make you perma futa), don't know if that'll prevent cumming from high ecstasy.
The exact words from the product page are: 一部固定エッセンス関係の機能を追加。

What exactly this means is only available through the patch notes and actually playing the game. The wiki has yet to be updated since the changes only came out today.

Recolte inscription: Ejaculation/squirting disabled whilst giving permanent futanari/super-sensitive clitoris. If the character has been inserted via vagina, anus or mouth then ejaculation/squirting is re-enabled.

Like all inscriptions, you can't climax from the effect alone. However if you get caught by a sexual attack from monsters when the gauges are at maximum, that's instant ecstasy and 0HP.

For the brute's modifier, the strength rating is boosted by 50%. However damage calculation is a bit more complicated than that so the actual benefit might differ. In addition, the brute+recolte combination might not be good in the long-term if there's no way of reducing the pleasure and sexual excitement gauges to manageable levels.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've found the list of changes for this latest version.

修正更新。

セーブ失敗時の安全措置を調整。
ピンク明滅がずっと残る場合があるのを修正。
力溜め後攻撃の一部で、対象がいなくても攻撃し続けるのを修正。
耐性値計算の微修正。
条件付き付与が場合により二重判定されていたのを修正。
自己蘇生系の能力が主にリアクトに対して発動しなかったのを修正。
極太、捩れた張型が転倒状態などで無い限り働かないのを修正。
装備の耐久度がいつの間にか回復してる場合があるのを修正。
patchの適用。
追加項目

識別、修理、掘り出し物を選択後一括取引するように変更。
(環境設定で、従来のように押しっぱなしで次々取引する動作も追加できます)
収納箱操作中、Zでアクティブなウィンドウを切り替えられるように。
神々のインク
上限Lvを超える固定されたエッセンスを除去する効果を追加。
調整項目

神々のインク
初心者/ふつうモードで入手しやすくなるように変更。
ソード・アキュート
追加効果の条件 聖付与 → 武器強化。
マスケッティア
移動できない状態でも使用可能。
<ターン前>インデュアペイン
<特殊付与>武器強化時、吹き飛ばし(x3)を与える。
プレイヤー(インヴォーカー)エッセンス
防具に固定されている場合の効果を追加。
新たな環境設定項目

修理/識別の取引時、何も選択せずに取引実行するとカーソル位置のアイテムで取引実行。
通常攻撃ウィンドウを開くまでのカウント設定。
防御スタンス切り替えまでのカウント設定。

Major points to highlight would be the bug that stopped the sex toy trap from actually triggering unless the main character was on the floor has been fixed.

Ink is now capable of removing red essences that have exceeded the maximum permissible level. Speaking of ink, the drop rates have been improved for both beginner and normal difficulty modes.

My build is slightly nerfed in this version since some conditions which allowed status debuff checks to occur twice have now been fixed.

Dragonpaladin's magic build receives a buff since prayer essences fixed into armour now have additional effects.

Small changes to the trading interface.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, this is my first time switching version. What should I pay attention to?
Should I restart or wait few day for bug fixes (like usual) first?
Can I transfer my save ?:confused: