What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Not sure what you're using as a comparison, but I'd say Fairy Fighting was quite amazing for a free game. If he receives donations, it can't be enough for him to work on these games full time. Eluku's work could certainly use some polish, but it's clearly a hobby for him and I'd rather see a finished game at 80-90% of his best capacity than have him burn out trying to do 100% like most people. Polishing a game up takes a lot of time for very little additional reward.

He seems like he was pretty realistic about his goals and abilities and he was extremely reliable with updates on Fairy Fighting. Don't know how anybody could fault him on quality or quantity too much, especially considering you know, free awesome fighting h game. Of course I'd love if he could work on the games more (Full time/Selling games), but more than that I just want him to keep making great games. If he needs to go at that pace and quality to get games done, that's fine with me. It beats most/any free games I can think of and even most payed games.

Can you even think of many free games with the level of quality/quantity of Fairy Fighting? If this game has a similar quality to it, I think it'll be great.

I do wish for no/less guro in his games, but that's a personal preference >.> I'm still kind of weary of this game of his for that reason, guess we'll see how it turns out. Maybe most of it will be avoidable.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He usually updates his blog every week and tries to upload a new version of the game along with it.

Usually it's only one minor thing every week but it's always something. That said, I'm kinda waiting until he has something significant going before I download the newest version.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Update.

From what I can tell, all that's been added is the ogre's attack. It seems like you're both invincible; it's just an animation/attack test.

Most of his attacks look like they're faster than yours; even if you're mid-combo, he has a tendency to block and hit back faster than you can continue. As it stands, the only hits I've been able to land reliably without being hit are jump-kicks.

crazylox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone pm me link on MEGA?
my goverment blocks Eluku's site ._.

crazylox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx, but its (old) version, i remeber that Eluku made a great change in his game, can u give me another version?

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Crazy, the new version only has one room with a now hitting enemy, that's pretty much it. Nothing else at the moment.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd say something positive about Fairy Fighting but i keep remembering Raper Wolf and his endless nipple sucking.... there was no end. :( but nah there wasn't many sprite based games as good as Fairy Fighting it had a bunch of rough parts due to the speed of releases. probably because he wanted to move onto this game.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

UPDATE!!!
Enemy is still undefeatable.
Moves are still the same.
No new location
BUT THERE'S A GO RAPE!!! (It's enticing)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damn! That ending is... absolutely glorious. I wish the update rate of this game would rival FF, but it's understandable that it doesn't. I really hope we get in-game grabs soon though. Those kind of enemies are right up my alley.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My download from Mega is getting stuck at 99%. Anyone else encountering this problem?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had the problem on Fire Fox, downloading the file with Chrome fixed the issue.
Maybe its because Firefox had a sister name Nora. So she don't approve your download.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can any one send me the link for this game with last update in my inbox

thnx for all
I know you know where to get it, same place as fairy fighting. And stop writing in big blue text. Nobody is allowed to be special here.

negiis

Reputation score

My download from Mega is getting stuck at 99%. Anyone else encountering this problem?
try to erase your cookies , use ccleaner for example . After that , you can download the game

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

were two grabs added, or just one? Google Translate is bein very vague
I've only experienced the one where he grabs her by the head and punches her

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just asking to make sure:

In the newest update, do we:

1. Need to break free from the chain first?

2. Need to do #1 everytime we start the game?