What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

"Alright, my core units are high level, and starting to get costed down. lets try an AW map. the guest should make it slightly possible, at the very least. I'll try placing an archer first, cuz their early damage seems to help more than Katie's later Sortie--.....Oh Hi Nanaly..."

Also, grats and welcome to the net for the event, Draa.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i ended up spending all 7 rolls i had, ended up with 2 silvers, 3 golds, 2 plats, that being said, only the plat archer i got is of any use :x

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Red dragons sprites are changed

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@lucifer: Well even if i copy the link in another adress bar it still dont works :(
I even tried it with chrome but no luck

How i am supposed to beat the Ninja lvl with 3 stars?
All my ranged units are way too weak against this much of them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@lucifer: Well even if i copy the link in another adress bar it still dont works :(

How i am supposed to beat the Ninja lvl with 3 stars?
All my ranged units are way too weak against this much of them.
I do Spica at L, Prince at E, Iris at K, then Daniela at O. You can also guard A if needed, I do out of habit. If you're newer and your units aren't very strong, that still leaves Q for another back up healer as well. Ninjas or Rune Fencers of your own will also help. Not sure on the range of non CC'd healers, so if you don't have any, not sure how to help you there. Mages or Summoners can also help I'm sure.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When a ninja starts attacking a unit, you can just place a cheap unit on top of them to kill them. As long as you bring enough melee units and some archers, then it shouldn't be difficult to get 3-stars.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mostly the enemies from south are the problem they kill the princess and thats it with 3 stars :/

Almost managed to make it but she is always killed

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hooray Katie get on 9th run. She's really the only drop I absolutely wanted aside from the time fairy, should probably try to get Alisa for CC/AW material and Julian as well though. Well let's see how difficult the rainbow fairy is, rather get the hard stuff out of the way first.

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hooray Katie get on 9th run. She's really the only drop I absolutely wanted aside from the time fairy, should probably try to get Alisa for CC/AW material and Julian as well though. Well let's see how difficult the rainbow fairy is, rather get the hard stuff out of the way first.
i'm on my 15th run of that map and still no silver ninja so i can get my katie *^*

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Princess Kaguya Info:

You can click the "ちょっと立ち読み" button to read a sample of the light novel.

Class: Princess
Rarity: Sapphire
Skill Initial: 2.0x Attack (Skill Max: 3.0x Attack)
Cost: 16 (Initially at Max Cost Reduction)

There's a couple tokuten for those who pre-ordered from Toranoana or Melonbooks, but I didn't order from either of those places, so no B5 Waterproof Poster or 4P Short Story with Illustration Card for me.

Now they need to make the Prince awaken into the Ikemen Prince Arthur (yeah, that's apparently his default name) from the Light Novel; right now, he's hellacious-bedhair-that-occasionally-turns-blue-and-transparent-prince.

In any case, I awakened Lilia (spent 6 crystals to farm magic crystals, and a 7th so I could restore my charisma to level up 2 silver units for her). Lilia was rehabilitated at level 25, and her regeneration seems to give her 6 HP in half a second, so she gains 12HP a second and 36HP with her skill activated. I'm going to have to see how well she fairs. Olivia and Sybilla have a faster attack speed when they're awakened, and Claudia's remains the same, so I'm also curious if Sherry, Lilia, and Themis gain a boost to their attack speed as well after their respective awakenings.

Finally, a comparison between Lilia's character designs:
Normal Stand-up (13 years-old)—>Bedroom 1 (15 years-old)—> Bedroom 2 (20 years-old)—>Awakened Stand-up (11 years-old):

My guess is that Excalibur's regeneration power reverses the aging process, and when she's separate from it, she reverts to her true age like Urashima Tarou...

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

16 cost for a unit like that :eek: If her stats are decent before level 50, then she will be a efficiently cheap duelist. Getting her leveled up will be difficult :(

Thanks for the info as always, petite.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how come none of you seem to be doing the white witch event do you all already have her?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how come none of you seem to be doing the white witch event do you all already have her?
It hasn't started lol. I do have her without any cost reduction, not sure if I want to work on her during the event. I don't really need her because of Desupia. I guess having another witch with range extension could be helpful, but eh.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

those last 2 events pretty much seemed to require witches or maybe just this game period. heavy armor enemies don't seem to get killed by physical attacks unless its massive dmg so I think I could definitely use that witch if I could cost reduce it some. Id have another place to dump cat witches too.

Also Im completely dry of magic crystals thanks to the dancer event so I have to make sure Im able to do at least the 25% drop map of the next event would be nice If I could do the 50% but Im probably not quite strong enough yet

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw guys, Belinda revival will be only on all age or can we play it via android app?

Nvm, already found it is all age only. I have to cooperate with Chrome again ;/I really hate Aegis on browser.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well i don't know, i can see the file fine, and from what it told me it has 1400 view on it, so it should be working for other player.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time Fairy get on 7th attempt, thank you Aegis, I might forgive you for the last event someday now.

Found it funny that Monk Rinn can face tank the entire 2nd half of the map on her own with only Daniela and Spica for ranged damage backup. Well my healers are decent, so I gotta give them some credit too. Still funny that she can take like a dozen dragon soldiers + knights at once. Remind me to AW her someday :p Used that strat like 5 times and apparently her dodge chance was reliable enough for it. The little dragons barely do any damage and she only takes like half health loss from the dragon aoe. Easy to forget how much of a dps machine she is thanks to her skill as well, might need to toss some rainbow fairies at her soon.

Oh I forgot to ask, what is everybody doing with their time fairy? Hoarding it or using it on a black unit? I don't really feel like Desupia is a great choice for it, I never feel like I need her out any quicker really. Probably going to hoard it for a bit and see what comes in the future. Is it a guaranteed cost reduction btw? I have some girls one off from max for example that would be cool to finish. Not sure if I'd use it still but it could be an option anyways.

Got Silver Bandit and Julian on 2nd run on that map, geez. That's 3 of the hardest drop rate completions in 20 runs.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hoarding time fairies.

I have two now, waiting when i roll Jerome or when black soldier reinforcve IV is introduced...... Otherwise none of my units deserve a time fairy, yes, even you Aisha. You look real ugly now.... (facepalm).

Sapphire princess huh.... 3X attack power... Does it include 3X health and defense? Wonder what her AW ability is. Since I have a black princess now, my *awe* for kaguya is wearing off slightly, I'll still keep her and raise her, still very superior in terms of ability as a princess. it's not like I can always afford to pop down a 21 cost black princess opposed to a 16 cost sapphire. plus sapphire start up time is probably 10 seconds. which isn't too bad compared to black's 2 seconds.

With fairy daily today, I managed to AW sybillis, her AW sprite is the least awe inspiring of all the princesses I have seen, seriously. Claudia looks overpuffed up (which in itself, not bad atleast), the gold princess looks cool with light saber, olivia has neat fairy wings and.... sybillis gets a black sword. mm. right... very inspiring. Although I have to admit her AW/ability is probably the most effective of all princesses. Plus her stats are great. She chewed through 16 or 18 rainbows before she gave in and I popped her cherry. Ok, I lied, it took almost 10 or 12 rianbows for lv 4 to lv 5 for skill up.. sigh.

oh! and her long range attack only works during skill activation! bah hum bug.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fairy are for hoarding, not for using. They are also for feeding or ccing.

My guess is that Excalibur's regeneration power reverses the aging process, and when she's separate from it, she reverts to her true age like Urashima Tarou...
Petite, don't have to work so hard on justifying random stupidity. Bear with it or ignore it ...

@Everyone
Thanks for the congratulations, but it's unfortunate to announce that you cannot access DMM from China, period.

Translation. I am screwed. gg

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aasdasd I forgot how frustrating this event was....

@Draa
Can't u use a proxy or connect to via remote desktop to your house pc?