What's new

RPG RPG Maker 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG RJ142185

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳女達と色んな事するRPG

You realize the game has the "loli" tag so we are not allowed to share the game directly on the thread? You have to remove your mega link.

arcash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You realize the game has the "loli" tag so we are not allowed to share the game directly on the thread? You have to remove your mega link.
Sorry about that, I just found it and didn't think of looking into the tags, the previous one didn't have any problems of that kind:confused:.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually we can as long as no character in the game physically appears as a prepubescent child, sometimes loli can be associated with a personality type rather than what the character looks like.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Actually we can as long as no character in the game physically appears as a prepubescent child, sometimes loli can be associated with a personality type rather than what the character looks like.
If the tag "loli" is present, it is better to follow what it says rather than assume that the character(s) isn't one even if she doesn't look like it. Assuming things based on outward appearance is how people get into trouble.

I'd rather not have such a debate on a hentai forum since it feels meaningless, so let's leave it to the moderator(s) to decide.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im ignoring post about "loli"
so this game much improvment.. but the lack from prev game (the same one with male MC)
but still im prefer his make a female MC than male...

(if u ask i have this game yes.. but its forbid to post link bcause a loli.. althoug its minor)

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ITH nor AGTH manage to capture this game when normally ITH can manage any other game of this ilk without an issue. Is there an obvious simple fix to this I don't know or has anyone figure out a code?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ITH nor AGTH manage to capture this game when normally ITH can manage any other game of this ilk without an issue. Is there an obvious simple fix to this I don't know or has anyone figure out a code?
it can... just ad /x3 /v then scroll down till u found it..

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah this game has some glitches alright

1. If you choose to go through the tutorial, there's a chance that the girl in the tutorial will end up as the playable character and her portrait will stay on screen, that is not supposed to happen

2. Eating at the diner with a girl will immediately progress the time to night which will cause a bright blue hue to envelop the screen instead of the normal hue

3. Sometimes a portrait of the girl will get stuck in the middle of the screen

As for content so far, the game contains the following fetishes that some of you may not enjoy according to how far I played, all are optional to see/experience

NTR, Netori, watersports, bdsm

Now for some hints

To get in a consensual relationship with Aya (the girl in the first town that wears a revealing blue outfit with orange gloves), you need to find her working in a brothel that's just south of her house during the night (before midnight because she will be in her home having sex with her husband which you can watch), pay the old man at the desk 5000G to get into the room and choose to have sex with Aya there. You will now be able to have Aya follow you through some areas in town but it's too early to have sex with her outside of the brothel as the game will consider any sexual advances as rape. You need to build up her favor towards you, one way of which can be done by paying to have you and her dine at a restaurant. I think you can also cheat to build up her favor from the book at home.

If you need to grind for some cash, there is an male elf in the area between the first and second town, defeating him will result in earning 3000G. He will always respawn in that area so you can get all the cash you need easily.

If you want to unlock netorare scenes, it's possible to marry girls in this game where you will be sent to a new location, if you neglect your wife sex twice, she will start sleeping with other men and if you don't call her on her cheating before she sleeps with the third guy, she will be gangbanged which will force you out of the relationship. On another note, NTR is the only way to get out of that location so if you can't reload a save, you will have to let her cheat and choose to either let her cheating run it's course or divorce her in a earlier stage. However, keep in mind that she will (as far as I know) no longer be available for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I may hold off on continuing to play the game until updates are implemented since I ended up with a few tings I did not want the first being catching Aya, the girl in the blue outfit, as a slave. Since now I can't add her to my party.
I am also having trouble getting my older sister out of the hospital because she won't give birth.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to recruit the elf girl in the second village? Also i am having a little trouble with one of my saves, i lost with both of my sisters in the party in the science lab (or at least i think its a lab) there are a bunch of purple bald guys that try to attack you, it is right next to the graveyard in open world, anyway after i lost there, i was transported to my room after i was let out of the hospital, only to find that my sisters were not in their rooms, so i went back to the lab and they were not there either. Any advice as to where they would be?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to recruit the elf girl in the second village? Also i am having a little trouble with one of my saves, i lost with both of my sisters in the party in the science lab (or at least i think its a lab) there are a bunch of purple bald guys that try to attack you, it is right next to the graveyard in open world, anyway after i lost there, i was transported to my room after i was let out of the hospital, only to find that my sisters were not in their rooms, so i went back to the lab and they were not there either. Any advice as to where they would be?
1 elf girl
you must have aya in ur party.. and atleast ur favor is high.. (dunno how much.. but u can see her expression different from before)
then talk to elf girl.. aya mention she under a spell.. but cant lift it..
then u go to chief village.. so go on... :D

2 for the sister
u not in lab.. its in hospital, but its turned into zombie lair.. XD
if u lose in there.. the girl will be put in underground in graveyard and turned into zombie, so if u want they come back(or also other girl) must defeat the boss in there (i suggest u go to north from ur home, there ar necklace to make boss attack weak)

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1 elf girl
you must have aya in ur party.. and atleast ur favor is high.. (dunno how much.. but u can see her expression different from before)
then talk to elf girl.. aya mention she under a spell.. but cant lift it..
then u go to chief village.. so go on... :D

2 for the sister
u not in lab.. its in hospital, but its turned into zombie lair.. XD
if u lose in there.. the girl will be put in underground in graveyard and turned into zombie, so if u want they come back(or also other girl) must defeat the boss in there (i suggest u go to north from ur home, there ar necklace to make boss attack weak)
Thanks, but what boss is there in the hospital, all i see are the zombies, and i have beaten them all multiple times

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, but what boss is there in the hospital, all i see are the zombies, and i have beaten them all multiple times
1st get the quest from guild...
then go to hospital.. top left u see a girl who not zombie yet.. she tell u her friend get raped in restroom.. rescue her then she tell u go to graveyard..
:D
check tombstone.. around top left

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where do I find the last part for the cowgirl item? I've got the bone and the mushroom but I don't know where to find the girl stuff.

DeNgO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I find the last part for the cowgirl item? I've got the bone and the mushroom but I don't know where to find the girl stuff.
Aya house the glowy thing at the bathroom dresser

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Games with the TRGSSX.dll need to have /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll as the h code.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anything wrong with that code? I set it in exactly like it and chiitrans manages to hook to it, but all i get are sentances like
「0、0ニ0・ケ0ュ0・ナ・Pケ0ニ0・ソ0ケ0サ0・ヨ0イ0・・B}・0'ユ0・・ッ07u,1(7/7-1/1ハ0゚0w不Y,1(2/2-1/1 :confused:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there anything wrong with that code? I set it in exactly like it and chiitrans manages to hook to it, but all i get are sentances like
「0、0ニ0・ケ0ュ0・ナ・Pケ0ニ0・ソ0ケ0サ0・ヨ0イ0・・B}・0'ユ0・・ッ07u,1(7/7-1/1ハ0゚0w不Y,1(2/2-1/1 :confused:
just use AGTH..
add the /x3 and /v
then scroll till u found the right text..