Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Erotical Night 2

he added the key configuration he talked about in the other update to the demo

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That seems to be the only relevant change. Attempting to use penetration-attacks locked my game. Dunno if that's just me tho.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That seems to be the only relevant change. Attempting to use penetration-attacks locked my game. Dunno if that's just me tho.
I think it might be just you or your flash version. When I tried them it worked fine.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it might be just you or your flash version. When I tried them it worked fine.
Peculiar. Tested again, the second I highlight a penetration attack (switching to that animation), all the buttons become inresponsive. Animations still play and the menu options appear but pressing them has no effect. This happened regardless of how many times I reloaded. Suppose I can try updating Flash though I did that fairly recently... Gah, magic problems (best part is, the previous patch worked perfectly fine).

EDIT: Okay, I probably had some old data in cache messing stuff up; reinstalling Flash and clearing cache not only fixed the problem but also moved few buttons around (suggesting I had old data giving them the old positions).

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Peculiar. Tested again, the second I highlight a penetration attack (switching to that animation), all the buttons become inresponsive. Animations still play and the menu options appear but pressing them has no effect. This happened regardless of how many times I reloaded. Suppose I can try updating Flash though I did that fairly recently... Gah, magic problems (best part is, the previous patch worked perfectly fine).

EDIT: Okay, I probably had some old data in cache messing stuff up; reinstalling Flash and clearing cache not only fixed the problem but also moved few buttons around (suggesting I had old data giving them the old positions).
Props for saying how you fixed your problem :)

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't remember the original game being this hard, is this just this way for the demo or is the whole game going to be this hard?

I had the sheep pants on and she instantly tore them off within 2 rounds, had to nonstop use salves and only slowly inched my way towards getting her to orgasm through sex, etc.

Seem to remember in the original it'd take like two thrusts and the chicks would be done, haha.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't remember the original game being this hard, is this just this way for the demo or is the whole game going to be this hard?

I had the sheep pants on and she instantly tore them off within 2 rounds, had to nonstop use salves and only slowly inched my way towards getting her to orgasm through sex, etc.

Seem to remember in the original it'd take like two thrusts and the chicks would be done, haha.

Mmmm I think you might be mistaken. A the beginning it was like that, especially if you had pants that were a pretty high level.. but after around the halfway point that gameplay became pretty common. I think the author knows that was peoples biggest complaint with his game, so hopefully he tries to fix it or come up with a different system so that it isnt just Defend > Salve >Defend most turns.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

weeelp so far it seems to be that way, so... hopefully he changes it!

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

to be true if he just add more darker or brown skinned girls with big boobs
and programing them to use more baizuri (tit fuck) and insertion attacks,
(instead of hand/blow jobs)
it would be already enough for me:)

but the way he works i guess there gonna be many flat chest (white skinned) lolis
using randomly hand/blow or fett jobs,:(
(most japanese are in those fetish)

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another update, this time about items dropped by the enemies. Apparently in this second game the drop feature
will be much richer in variety and possibly number, maybe a bit of crafting too ("Synthesizable items")?

Friendly reminder: I can't read Japanese.
this + the pink background droplists are boss droplists

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

new bost:

he updated the demo its now ver.0.2.3
ther stil 0.7.7 to goo till relase kep waiting

redx

Reputation score

hmm that Demo's pretty nice and i still need to beat the first one. Q.Q

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

That's not how version numbers work.
well from my game experience ver 1.0 are most recently for a sold release.

any further versions 1.0.1 to 1.5 or even 2.5 are patches for bug fixing or small additions (dlc)

so yes i'm pretty sure as soon the demo reach v 1.0 game gets released on dlsite soon (can't wait):D
(by the way, i youst reach my 7. red -rep point, they are now orange to bad, i prefer dark or blood-red but it's fine)

Last edited:
OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well from my game experience ver 1.0 are most recently for a sold release.

any further versions 1.0.1 to 1.5 or even 2.5 are patches for bug fixing or small additions (dlc)
generally, (particularly in gaming), the first digit being 0 represents a pre-release version. The second digit tends to represent specific milestones the developer has set before there's a release candidate. The thing is, depending on how the planning went, there could only be two major milestones (0.2->1.0) or ten (0.10-> 1.0) or fifteen or a hundred. We don't know (unless the developer tells us, and they generally don't) and sometimes -they- don't even know (for example, they planed to release after a 0.7, but changes in direction or unforseen development forces then to go to 0.12 before 1.0).

tl;dr- don't read anything into version numbers

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

generally, (particularly in gaming), the first digit being 0 represents a pre-release version. The second digit tends to represent specific milestones the developer has set before there's a release candidate. The thing is, depending on how the planning went, there could only be two major milestones (0.2->1.0) or ten (0.10-> 1.0) or fifteen or a hundred. We don't know (unless the developer tells us, and they generally don't) and sometimes -they- don't even know (for example, they planed to release after a 0.7, but changes in direction or unforseen development forces then to go to 0.12 before 1.0).

tl;dr- don't read anything into version numbers
Whenever things like this turn up I feel like the worst programmer ever. Like I would know which features will turn up during developement or which features are gonna be the most important ones worthy of a new major release number. There's so many people going "ah but thats important" and there I am, just incrementing the version whenever I feel something changed significantly

But I guess that's similar to using UML. In the time I would need to create an UML for a small project, said project would already nearly be done, so what gives?

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I am a little dissappointed that the Flee system is the same.
The Girls flee much too often i think, even if the battle is in their favor.
Also the 100% flee chance from Hero should be limited to a lower chance.

And what is most annoying, to always reequip the pants...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is a little strange, aren't they all sex demons trying to corrupt humanity and what not? Why are they all running from the MC so quickly? One second they're ripping off your pants and the next they're fleeing like their life is in danger. I guess in the second game it might make more sense, since the demon girls may have heard about the hero but it was odd in the first one.

Pants technology still hasn't advanced far enough.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is a little strange, aren't they all sex demons trying to corrupt humanity and what not? Why are they all running from the MC so quickly? One second they're ripping off your pants and the next they're fleeing like their life is in danger. I guess in the second game it might make more sense, since the demon girls may have heard about the hero but it was odd in the first one.

Pants technology still hasn't advanced far enough.
Seconded... The more I see it coming, the more my initial enthusiasm fades away...

Well, let's hope this is only for beta, and that pants, BF and item technologies will experience a breakthrough in EN2 world... Or not :(

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The gift items from the new beta intrigue me, I wonder what they're going to be used for

Also, I discovered an interesting new mechanic, when I used the strip Nurse coat option, it happened to "critical", and removed her panties in the same action

I don't know if it chose panties because that was the next item in the tree I chose, or if it's completely random, I will test more to see

Status
Not open for further replies.