What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ askot ] レベルドレイン2~尻尾に吸われるためのレベル上げ~ [RJ149958]

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks interesting, seems to have quite a bit of content in it as well. So thought i'd make a post about it. :p Not sure if it's BF but seems to contain alot of femdom though.

Last edited by a moderator:

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: レベルドレイン2~尻尾に吸われるためのレベル上げ~ [RJ149958]

It's not a BF.
As far as i understand it's like the the first game but with much more variations better CG's more voice and overall more gameplay.

You play a Guy (hero? rofl) how saw a demon foxgirl go into a house follwed her and to your suprise you find out the house is a bordel and to get to her you need a VIP pass but they don't take money you have to pay with your LVL. To get the Vip pass you have to pay 100 LvL.

To lvl up you go out in different areas to fight monsters. With the gold you buy better equitment and mud dolls? that fight for you. You get SP points on lvl up that you use to get your stats to 20/40/60/80/99 and in the upper left house (Guild?) you get a permanent bonus to that stat if you have enough points in that stat. In the same house you can also spent your lvl points to learn new skills and buy the mud dolls.

The Demo is pretty fun to play but to them how try to find the full game don't even try it just got out today.

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's links up on anime-sharing for the game, just google it. :)

erecant

Reputation score

Fair rule of thumb, avoid anime-share and the pastebin dumps. Both lead to the same places, hives of malware and fake files.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ha thought that artist was mumumu
its already torrent-able anyways.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fair rule of thumb, avoid anime-share and the pastebin dumps. Both lead to the same places, hives of malware and fake files.
I can agree with the pastebin dumps but Anime-Share is usually reliable though.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only download from people with "Uploader" status on anime-sharing.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

it's up on Subebei.nyaa
link:
*link removed due to shota*
cheers :)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*link removed due to shota*

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

This game isnt shota? Sure looks to me from that third dlsite image that it might be.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a save? Has some voiced parts so I'm interested in how it goes, but really don't want to have to do the lvl 1 grind.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man tarankobu(たらんこぶ) really been getting around lately

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel like I've been royally trolled by this game. I did the grinding and got over 100 levels taken off, yet I didn't get whatever it is your supposed to get and can't seem to finish the game.

I have a slight suspicion that the game creator might have screwed up and set the event condition for "Levels=100" instead of "Levels>=100" meaning you might need to pick the events so that you have EXACTLY 100 levels drained, so if someone else is grinding their way through this game, could you take care to do so and let me know? FYI, the event that costs 50 levels actually costs 49, since 50 is the cap and you can't get drained to level 0, so If I'm right and the completion flag is bugged, then picking either of those expensive events screws you over since you're no longer able to make a combination with a perfect 100 levels drained.

unless there's something else you need to do to get the VIP pass after loosing 100 levels, but I can't find it.

Edit: Now I REALLY feel dumb:

There's a password to skip the grind entirely.
Look at the rightmost window of the giant "hotel" and input 2546. Instant 50 levels.

Testing that "needs exactly 100 levels" thing, I'll update again if that's the case.

Edit2: Still didn't get it. So on one hand. It doesn't seem to be a bug, on the other, I now have no clue how to finish the game.

Last edited:

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel like I've been royally trolled by this game. I did the grinding and got over 100 levels taken off, yet I didn't get whatever it is your supposed to get and can't seem to finish the game.

I have a slight suspicion that the game creator might have screwed up and set the event condition for "Levels=100" instead of "Levels>=100" meaning you might need to pick the events so that you have EXACTLY 100 levels drained, so if someone else is grinding their way through this game, could you take care to do so and let me know? FYI, the event that costs 50 levels actually costs 49, since 50 is the cap and you can't get drained to level 0, so If I'm right and the completion flag is bugged, then picking either of those expensive events screws you over since you're no longer able to make a combination with a perfect 100 levels drained.

unless there's something else you need to do to get the VIP pass after loosing 100 levels, but I can't find it.

Edit: Now I REALLY feel dumb:

There's a password to skip the grind entirely.
Look at the rightmost window of the giant "hotel" and input 2546. Instant 50 levels.

Testing that "needs exactly 100 levels" thing, I'll update again if that's the case.

Edit2: Still didn't get it. So on one hand. It doesn't seem to be a bug, on the other, I now have no clue how to finish the game.

I need the girl sleeping in the inn?
next there is a 1 lv?
which means one?
can be increased?

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks Scherzo

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ther are bug's in the 1.0 and until it's updated it won't be fixed.

instead of the 100 lvl for the VIP Pass you need 150lvl.

You also need the girl from the inn that you can wake up with the 20lvl drain and the girl of the teashop. for that you need to learn 2 skills first skill from helping a fairy in area 3 (desert) and the other from the jungel area from a angelstature.

after you get the VIP pass(150lvl) with the 2 girls in the team you can open the Vipdoor and fight the foxdemon.

silvex

Reputation score

ther are bug's in the 1.0 and until it's updated it won't be fixed.

instead of the 100 lvl for the VIP Pass you need 150lvl.

You also need the girl from the inn that you can wake up with the 20lvl drain and the girl of the teashop. for that you need to learn 2 skills first skill from helping a fairy in area 3 (desert) and the other from the jungel area from a angelstature.

after you get the VIP pass(150lvl) with the 2 girls in the team you can open the Vipdoor and fight the foxdemon.
Thx for this mate. Didn't know how to enter the vipdoor, but I didn't have the fox girl in the party. For the rest of the game I just used cheat engine to max stuff for the grind seems merciless.

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a 100% save?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there was a update to the game it added new scenes

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For anyone who wants version 1.13, just send me a pm.