RPG [栗pick] ナナハよ。(RJ101373)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
edit: RELEASED!! damn fuck loli tag

finally this game is ready
Judging from the demo one or two years ago, this has great story and the decent cg. The released product has 187 basic cg and 930 cg including variants and pictures of standing characters.

This game contains lots of NTR, loli tag not included but the daughter looks young..?

DLsite:
author's blog:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] ナナハよ。finally released, CD version available in C87

This may be a stupid question, but whats the difference between Cuckold and Netorare on DLSite? I thought they were the same thing?

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] ナナハよ。finally released, CD version available in C87

This may be a stupid question, but whats the difference between Cuckold and Netorare on DLSite? I thought they were the same thing?
to me they are the same, while netorari means you sleep wives/gf of other people

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ101373][栗pick] ナナハよ。finally released, CD version available in C87

well it looks great and the demo was so too, but i hope is not hard to get this one here since it will have cd sales too based on what you said :eek: (CD haven't seen one in years and is not a lie...internet changes us)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah i know Netori is you stealing and netorare is being stolen from. but i cant tell this difference on DLSite cause it cuts the last part off, or it just doesnt distinguish between the 2 :mad:

Netori im good with, Netorare i loathe hehe

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game will come out soon on dlsite. Source group blog.

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game will come out soon on dlsite. Source group blog.
OMFG FINALLY!!!!!

seems like the save files from demo will not work?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ101373][栗pick] ナナハよ。(180 basic cg) registered on DLsite waiting for approval

I think this game just went Coowadooty on us and killed off the supposed main character straight off the bat? I assume in the actual game you play as the two girls.

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ101373][栗pick] ナナハよ。(180 basic cg) registered on DLsite waiting for approval

I think this game just went Coowadooty on us and killed off the supposed main character straight off the bat? I assume in the actual game you play as the two girls.
I think his wife has some kind of healing power (she saved someone in an event in the demo?) and will revive our main character.

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out! Finally...

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ101373][栗pick] ナナハよ。(180 basic cg, total 930 cg) RELEASED!! WARNING:NTR

cant wait to play this!!! anyone has a link?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a reminder: the game have "SERIOUS" tag on DLSite.

So if you play for the story, that tag + NTR = expect some depressing stuffs.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man, I thought that approval from DLsite would have taken weeks. I thought it only took like one or two days to approve?

That being said, I think the texts says theres only like one H-scene that includes your hero. So this is gonna be some serious NTR shit.

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dont know japanese but could the serious tag be refering to the story of the game? coz our main character has to deal with emotions towards slaves, killing innocent ppl and so on

edit: fuck.. now it has loli tag... ; - ; if someone has a link pls pm me

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So you play as the guy in this game right? I am getting confused lol.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So you play as the guy in this game right? I am getting confused lol.
IF I remember right (it's been forever and I'm not a fan of this sort of game to begin with :x), the MC + a guy went to do a resistance mission, and then when they return they find that their village were being raid by the soldier, and you had the choice of rescuing your wife or your kid with you (the other one became a plaything for the soldiers)

Then I kinda stopped because fighting in that game was a pain (enemies were always stronger than you, leveling takes 5ever or it was impossible I forgot)

But looking at decrypted CGs it looks like it's more or less a chain of 'escape from the pursuing army' missions, where failure = you get dragged to watch the girl get raped (before being executed?) and clearing it just shows what fate await the girls next?

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IF I remember right (it's been forever and I'm not a fan of this sort of game to begin with :x), the MC + a guy went to do a resistance mission, and then when they return they find that their village were being raid by the soldier, and you had the choice of rescuing your wife or your kid with you (the other one became a plaything for the soldiers)

Then I kinda stopped because fighting in that game was a pain (enemies were always stronger than you, leveling takes 5ever or it was impossible I forgot)

But looking at decrypted CGs it looks like it's more or less a chain of 'escape from the pursuing army' missions, where failure = you get dragged to watch the girl get raped (before being executed?) and clearing it just shows what fate await the girls next?
I dont think you can save any of ur wife or daughter when the soldiers invade.

Enemies and grinding seem to be more balanced in the latest demo.

There are already CG leaked? gonna look for that :O

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I dont think you can save any of ur wife or daughter when the soldiers invade.

Enemies and grinding seem to be more balanced in the latest demo.

There are already CG leaked? gonna look for that :O
Nope, just use the decrypter with the demo (there's a guide on the stickied threads)

Well, back then the vision might've been different as well, since there used to be incest tag on there (i.e. while one girl is suffering you're on a healing trip with the other)

OP
D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nope, just use the decrypter with the demo (there's a guide on the stickied threads)

Well, back then the vision might've been different as well, since there used to be incest tag on there (i.e. while one girl is suffering you're on a healing trip with the other)
ic

i played till the end of the demo and "chain of 'escape from the pursuing army' missions, where failure = you get dragged to watch the girl get raped" thing doesnt really exist in the demo and your daughter/girl and wife wouldnt be executed. Instead, you are shot and are about to die at the end of the demo.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the CGs have ones where the guy who's with you is held by soldiers while the wife is being raped .- . again I'm not really a fan of this sort of stories so I tend to just skim the surface at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.