What's new

RPG [ U-ROOM ] BAD END COLLECTOR / バッドエンド・コレクター ~生命の音・零の魔王~ RE125679 RJ125679 RPGMaker

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello! My very first thread! I looked up if there was already a thread for this game, but I havent found any. ( If there is, please link me to it, and fix your search system, cos I've searched every possible term lol )

Now, I think the game contains some loli, so I'm not gonna post any links. All I can say, is that it's not hard to find at all, and if you want some extra information, RJ125679 is your friend. ( I don't know if posting a link to the Dlsite page is authorized, but hey, I don't wanna take any risks )

The story is;

Akane survived a traumatic childhood.
Gloomy and emotionally scarred, she made friends, and life got better,
until one day a dark demon called Ruimu came to Akane in the guise of a young girl
and gave her a glimpse of devil's work.

Reluctant at first, Akane was compelled by the nature of the work.
She was asked to help Ruimu collect "Shi" (death), the dark thoughts
of other girls with unhappy memories.

With a devilish side of her own, Akane began to collect the memories
of young girls' sexual assaults and do battle with them as manifestations...
and in the process, revisit the ghosts of her own dark past.

Now, I also make this thread cos i'm kind of stuck. At some point in the game, you are in some room with computers where you have to play a game. If you refuse to play, you get a scene, then you have to find some dude, and you get a Bad End.

I tried playing the game ( a game in the game ._. ) and you control a sheep. The objective, I think, is to get some highscore, but I don't know how... If you lose, or if the timer runs out, you can choose to try again, or give up, but this will lead you to the same bad end...

Halp pls?

Last edited by a moderator:

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: バッドエンド・コレクター ~生命の音・零の魔王~ ( Bad End Collector )

This looks fascinating. Thanks.

I'll give it a try when I get the chance and share any tips I find.

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe your corruption lvl is to hight and you are locked into bad end route. Had no problem with the arcade, got some low score,but nothing happend.

Stuck with those 2 orc-like guys in Akane's head/soul. I m not sure if it's me or bugged, since loosing to previous boss gave me a looped GoR scene

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone have full save game?

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Maybe your corruption lvl is to hight and you are locked into bad end route. Had no problem with the arcade, got some low score,but nothing happend.

Stuck with those 2 orc-like guys in Akane's head/soul. I m not sure if it's me or bugged, since loosing to previous boss gave me a looped GoR scene
How do you get that Corruption lvl? Can you put it down? Also, my score as a sheep is 2405, and that doesnt seem enough. I just don't know what to do, nor how that score is calculated... The 2405pts is my highscore, and I wasnt full equipped, I tried again, had more equiment + higher lvl, but only had 2010 when I died vs the Dragon...

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get that Corruption lvl? Can you put it down? Also, my score as a sheep is 2405, and that doesnt seem enough. I just don't know what to do, nor how that score is calculated... The 2405pts is my highscore, and I wasnt full equipped, I tried again, had more equiment + higher lvl, but only had 2010 when I died vs the Dragon...
The H stuff done to Heroine rises Corruption.Check the mirror in the room to get exact numbers .At some point (99 IIRC) she'll *break* and that's GG (you'll be locked into game over route)

You can, however, start new game with Energy, items and shop upgrades (But still lvl 1 tho) from the last chapter before Game Over route.

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The H stuff done to Heroine rises Corruption.Check the mirror in the room to get exact numbers .At some point (99 IIRC) she'll *break* and that's GG (you'll be locked into game over route)

You can, however, start new game with Energy, items and shop upgrades (But still lvl 1 tho) from the last chapter before Game Over route.
And how do you do that?

+ I don't have 99 anywhere ( this is a save I made before going to the arcade )

The game over I have, when I choose not to do the sheep mini game, is they walk in the street, she goes into a small street, blonde girl appears, takes the two orcs with her, kill them (?) and then I have to talk to her to make the day go by I think, and then if I go to the park, there is a dude who will do sexy things to me :c

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it was the same for me. After I started with new game, with all 0s in Corruption, your friends and that star-like companion appear and save you from that dude.

Maybe it's not about Corruption, but choices in dialogs you've made. But I really have no idea about them,I just pushed the first one every time.

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well it was the same for me. After I started with new game, with all 0s in Corruption, your friends and that star-like companion appear and save you from that dude.

Maybe it's not about Corruption, but choices in dialogs you've made. But I really have no idea about them,I just pushed the first one every time.
Shit, I sold that star thing for 6000 gold ._. maybe that was my mistake?

But are you talking about the two orcs that the blonde girl kills?

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shit, I sold that star thing for 6000 gold ._. maybe that was my mistake?

But are you talking about the two orcs that the blonde girl kills?
Them,that little boy and 3 of her classmates she talked talked with before.

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone how the ending work?

Any advice in what determine the ending you get?

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, does this game has anything to do with U-Room Silent Magic ? (Bottom left of the game cover)
Is it a sequel or just same developper ?

OP
Ryuukun

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone how the ending work?

Any advice in what determine the ending you get?

I'm not sure... And since there seems to be no H recollection room or whatever I don't know what CG i'm missing...

I know you have to " save " girls ( wich are ghosts or something like that ) you talk to them, then you will see their memories of being raped.

Then, as gilef said, at some point you see a star dude, and you have the choice to sell it for 6000 gold. Don't do that, cos this will lead you to a Bad End appearantly

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure... And since there seems to be no H recollection room or whatever I don't know what CG i'm missing...

I know you have to " save " girls ( wich are ghosts or something like that ) you talk to them, then you will see their memories of being raped.

Then, as gilef said, at some point you see a star dude, and you have the choice to sell it for 6000 gold. Don't do that, cos this will lead you to a Bad End appearantly
Based on log. version 1.03 have added a reminiscence room. Not sure where is it since i am still finding it.

Think the latest version is v1.06 but i have no idea what was changed.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, does this game has anything to do with U-Room Silent Magic ? (Bottom left of the game cover)
Is it a sequel or just same developper ?
Same developer, and it seems like you can get a small bonus if you enter (Product of # of characters in last boss' name)[Sum of # of ...]

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got the star thingy and still got the same bad end, any ideas?

Edit: I got pass that, now I am stuck in that dungeon where I am using fat dudes,

Last edited:

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the star thingy and still got the same bad end, any ideas?

Edit: I got pass that, now I am stuck in that dungeon where I am using fat dudes,
How did you pass that?

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm quite certain that corruption level doesn't involve to get bad end.
This is my corruption level before I got the bad end.
I'm playing on maniac difficulty.

I have to play from the start again. :mad:

How do you save the girls? I tried but it told me about level 1 something and nothing happened. I can only save a girl before game over.

EDIT: OK, I understand how to level up. Goto purple magic circle that leads you to the shop and talk NPC in the middle, select 2nd choice. It's require energy which I don't know where to obtain.

Attachments

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what are the answers to those two puzzles in the first dungeon?

It looks like math, but I can't read the language. even with AGTH

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure the 1st 1 with 4 number input (my math quiz sux -.- )
I wish they gave me some kind of hint what i had to do with those number (the only hint is each circle only 1 digit number)
But the 2nd 1 is 11