What's new

RPG Maker [ Studio Cute] [スタジオ cute] Princess + Knight Monogatari 姫+騎士物語 RE153636 RJ153636

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like the artist for circle kame is very busy.
Lots of RPG games asking for him to draw for them.

I didn't see this posted, I'm posting it here.

It looks like you play as female characters. I haven't played it yet cause it just came out. I'll probably be looking for a link as well.
Princess Arche of Laceland loves to insult her personal convoy, Remi the Knight.
"I'd like to see more of your sexual nature," she cajoles.
She truly has no idea how other people feel, and her bad behavior is escalating.

The princess's ignorance knows no boundaries.
Now she's decided to leave the protected walls of her castle and go sightseeing
in the next kingdom...

Remi will defend Arche's virtue to the last. That virtue may soon be gone,
because the world is full of corrupt people and wicked monsters that will take
a girl like Arche and strip her of everything. Remi knows.

* Classic turn-based battles

* Armor breakage system

* Decoy system to calm or distract enemies

* H scenes (mainly assault, punishment)
(Just deserts for the precocious princess? haha)

Last edited by a moderator:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [スタジオ cute]姫+騎士物語

Just bear in mind that the first tag on DLsite is "loli" (referring to the 'Princess' character).

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thank you i did not know what is loli in japan but now haha i see now, most of the good cg/game sure got loli rag even if there is none.:D

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Took a quick look at the description. It's about a princess who enjoys driving her loyal knight a little too hard (in a sexual way).

Unfortunately (or fortunately for some people), the princess got some "retribution" herself too, thus the loli tag.

Looks fun. But no link yet.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems interesting :)

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its broken and really really short and BROKEN. Like dont bother. Also if you look at the images in the background thats all the cg there is in the game, all 12 of them.

I have never played a game more broken then this one and I warn everyone away from it.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its broken and really really short and BROKEN. Like dont bother. Also if you look at the images in the background thats all the cg there is in the game, all 12 of them.

I have never played a game more broken then this one and I warn everyone away from it.
I wonder what Circle Kame is charging per picture, because all of the games that use their art tend to be shit besides their own.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder what Circle Kame is charging per picture, because all of the games that use their art tend to be shit besides their own.
Don't you see? It's all according to CK's gambit!!

Draw CK-quality art for shitty games >>> People miss the great gameplay from CK's games >>> ??? >>> Profit!!!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the download link is faulty.
War on the download does not always complete it loads too little down.
Maybe war who else to go and läds where otherwise please highly.

Die Seite spinnt rum kriegen immer nur ne unvollständige Dartei.
Falls es wer es hin bekommt.
Wer schön wenns wer wo anders es hoch zu läd.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, the demo played OK for me, so that would make me question the download source, its quality and its unpacking.

Sangoku25 seems to suggest that there are defective downloads out there, and, if you went elsewhere you might get one that is satisfactory.

Also, why does it have a loli tag when there isn't any (that I can see) in the background CG? From what I crudely understand from the developer, the demo starts in the middle of the game, so I guess that the loli is elsewhere.

Cheers,

OZ

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry ok have antoher site it found now^^

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is at least one link on Anime-Sharing (biohrd), which is usually a trustworthy site.

Cheers,

OZ

EDIT:

Downloaded it, and it works. No links here due to loli tag.

Last edited:

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the demo played OK for me, so that would make me question the download source, its quality and its unpacking.

Sangoku25 seems to suggest that there are defective downloads out there, and, if you went elsewhere you might get one that is satisfactory.

Also, why does it have a loli tag when there isn't any (that I can see) in the background CG? From what I crudely understand from the developer, the demo starts in the middle of the game, so I guess that the loli is elsewhere.

Cheers,

OZ
The game it self is very broken with parts not included or just randomly put in. Walls can be moved through also its possible to get stuck in areas because the map reset behind you so your unable to go back. Scenes that retrigger and become broken. Not being able to go from town to the castle on the north entrance because of the bridge glitch. Lots of broken stuff with very little cg. It looks like the wanted to add alot of content but fell very short.