What's new

SIM [ IrisField ] [アイリスフィールド] How to Make a Floating City / 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま!- RE143307 RJ143307

neogen

Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&#

Am I missing something here? I did all the left tab missions and most (missing 2 of them) of the right tab missions. The only person I'm missing is the girl with P-cup breasts. Shouldn't I have gotten her during the story or something?

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&a

Am I missing something here? I did all the left tab missions and most (missing 2 of them) of the right tab missions. The only person I'm missing is the girl with P-cup breasts. Shouldn't I have gotten her during the story or something?
Yup. Im starting to think that the 2-3 dialogue choices at the start of the game actually had meaning. I just clicked randomly, I hope that didn't fuck me over.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You're supposed to get her in one of the side-events in Chapter 2. She's basically an enemy squire who was left behind when the imperial army retreated (since you kicked their asses).

Unviewed events can disappear after the end of a chapter (since some of them wouldn't make sense otherwise, i.e. discussing attacking something after it had already been attacked). Most events that are tied to relationship levels (or character levels) are not. Eukarie's recruitment event could be one of the former (not that I have tested it yet).

You view events by selecting them from an upper-right window in the city-development tab.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like we've hit version 2.0!

Seems pretty major compared to the 1.0.x updates, this 2.0 added a whole ~100mb of data from 1.0.7. This is the version that I've started playing though, so I've no idea what exactly has been added. Maybe someone with who's already completed their pre-2.0 games could try it out with their save and give a more exact detailing of what's been added.

breakfast

Reputation score

Are you guys able to hook this with AGTH or ITH? Doesn't seem to work for me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like we've hit version 2.0!

Seems pretty major compared to the 1.0.x updates, this 2.0 added a whole ~100mb of data from 1.0.7. This is the version that I've started playing though, so I've no idea what exactly has been added. Maybe someone with who's already completed their pre-2.0 games could try it out with their save and give a more exact detailing of what's been added.

Nice, I was waiting for this. I saw a notice on their blog recently that they'd be updating it soon, I must have missed the new file by hours. DLsite has text about what 2.0 adds that's pretty legible in google translate for those curious.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I checked out the new version a couple of days ago with the complete save I posted in this thread a while back, and it looks like they added extra stills to the already existing H-events. They're really nothing more than, say, the same scene but with the girl having a different facial expression, though, so don't get your hopes up too much.

Perhaps they added more to it dialogue-wise, but without a working knowledge of Japanese, it does little for me.

ocean818

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

updated 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 last week, dlsite didn't get latest update info.
for latest info, check risfieldcreate.blog.fc2

few new system being added in

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haveent played since the original post so i dont kknow if it came with this update

but now there are several scenes for every character. somer are merely diferent scenes with the same cg but some are new

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I think I saw one or two that had actual, different CGs, but the rest were the same. Probably shouldn't have written them off as the same events, but it's pretty much all the same to me when I can't read what's going on - which is a shame, given that CGs have a lot less effect on me without the words to go along with them. I think I kept playing for the simple but fun gameplay, if anything.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same here i actually loved this game.

the fact that characters have relationship scenes with others makes this game one of my favorites till now (we need this translated NAO!)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe it's because of the lack of translations that I wasn't big on this, I stopped playing it after like 30 minutes and went and played Elona Shooter instead lol (Such an addicting game). My biggest disappointment with this is that you seem to be unable to control yourself when using melee. I think with even UI and item/skill translations this would probably be much better, I know some people already posted some translations for menus and stats but eh. Having that much story and such be untranslated seems kind of sad as well (Booted it back up and remembered how much dialogue there is).

Maybe I'll give it another try later, I didn't give the combat much of a chance. It seemed a little bland with the automated melee and there didn't seem to be much difference/uniqueness in combat between the girls.

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how to get the final girl? I got every single girl maxed out in affection and I maxed each one out with each other (second picture, I did this with every single one). I finished every single mission unlocked on every difficulty. I have no idea what's left to do.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, i have version 2.02 and it seems that the melee power stat is bugged and not working.

melee attacks instead scale off of the 3rd stat which is supposed to be for bow damage.

or, maybe im just misunderstanding why the sword chick with a giant sword has next to no attack growth :S

takot

Reputation score

can anyone help me on what it says?

i cant unlock the cg event beside it

Attachments

tmnrkt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,
I wrote little program to extract .pac files of this game.

This game is worth translating IMHO. Also, there's less restriction in this game to edit resources.:D
I started from text in Script directory, since I find difficulties in retouching resources in Graphics directory.
I'd be thankful if anyone help me with it.

Attachments

HeroMcDohl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know if anyone still plays this but on January 31st he released patch 2.3.2. It's available on his FC blog (Sorry don't have enough posts to do a clickable link) irisfieldcreate.blog.fc2.com/

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know if anyone still plays this but on January 31st he released patch 2.3.2. It's available on his FC blog (Sorry don't have enough posts to do a clickable link) irisfieldcreate.blog.fc2.com/
ah, I just started. been holding back cause too many patches being released and i wanted it to settle down. didnt know they kept a blog to update all recent updates, thanks!

can anyone help me on what it says?
i cant unlock the cg event beside it
the one you highlighted says 'making kids as husband n wife'. the other repeating 2 kanjis mean prostitution. dunno how to unlock blank one tho

btw does any1 know how to control the windows resolution? eg 800x600 I run on not too big monitor and it cuts off the game screen 1/8th. Tried making shortcut/doing -w-r things, didnt work. And it also seems to be unique exe made by the circle (i have no idea actually) so cant find info of it unlike rpgvx etc.

Last edited:

tmnrkt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

After I translated hard, I lost some of data and my motivation.
But I just come back.

I placed all files in my OneDrive not to lose my progress again.:)
To make myself motivated, and to make sure my method is valid,
I upload *alpha* release of my translation. Any suggestion is welcomed.

Update to ver. 2.3.4 and just overwrite all files.
I'm pretty sure you can just overwrite when I upgrade translations.

EDIT:
I couldn't upload graphic resources.
Will you tell me a good uploader?

EDIT2:
Post #81 in this thread contains url for newer exe version.
I leave exe.zip for archiving purpose.

Attachments

Last edited:

brolly30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

After I translated hard, I lost some of data and my motivation.
But I just come back.

I placed all files in my OneDrive not to lose my progress again.:)
To make myself motivated, and to make sure my method is valid,
I upload *alpha* release of my translation. Any suggestion is welcomed.

Update to ver. 2.3.4 and just overwrite all files.
I'm pretty sure you can just overwrite when I upgrade translations.

EDIT:
I couldn't upload graphic resources.
Will you tell me a good uploader?
mega,dropbox,depositfiles,4shared,2shared,torrent,etc