What's new

RPG [ U-ROOM ] BAD END COLLECTOR / バッドエンド・コレクター ~生命の音・零の魔王~ RE125679 RJ125679 RPGMaker

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: バッドエンド・コレクター ~生命の音・零の魔王~ ( Bad End Collector )

Anyone know how to pass the sheep minigame? im stuck in chapter 3 and dont know what to do. my only guess is the minigame but seems too hard
The objective of the game is to rescue the princess, stay with her at the inn, then defeat the demon lord.

At the beginning, if you go to the castle and inspect the wall to the left of the soldier, you'll enable a cheat mode that sets you to level 99, allowing you to face-roll any of the enemies within the game in the game.

1. After activating cheat mode, go to the NE continent, and head to the northern tip. You'll enter a tower, speak to the guy there and gain white power, then leave.
2. Head to the cave near the southern edge. Keep going through the cave until you reach the other side.
3. Go to the very bottom edge and enter the black tower, speak to the guy there who grants you black power. Grab the chest in the top left, and equip the aircraft adapters.
4. Go back to the cave you went through, wreck the dragon and save the princess. Use your warp (ワープ) ability to teleport back to the beginning area.
5. Enter the town, spend a night at the inn. After that, head to the castle and drop off the princess.
6. Leave the castle, then head to the altar just a few steps north. Go inspect the beacon inside, which will give you a key item King's Path.
7. Leave, then enter the airship. You'll now be able to pilot it. Go back to the SE continent near the black tower, inspect the area where there should be a bridge, then use your King's Path to make the bridge. Enter the demon's castle.
8. Once inside, head to your immediate right, keep following the hallway and go down the stairs when your left opens up.
9. From there it's a linear path to the gatekeeper and the demon lord who'll both die in a few button presses.

I actually got very close to beating the game legitimately... but damn, there was too much RNG involved for me to keep trying. I eventually broke down and just cheated, too. I'm curious if anyone has gotten far with beating the sheep-game, maybe I'm doing something wrong or inefficiently.

Last edited:

archnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The objective of the game is to rescue the princess, stay with her at the inn, then defeat the demon lord.

At the beginning, if you go to the castle and inspect the wall to the left of the soldier, you'll enable a cheat mode that sets you to level 99, allowing you to face-roll any of the enemies within the game in the game.

1. After activating cheat mode, go to the NE continent, and head to the northern tip. You'll enter a tower, speak to the guy there and gain white power, then leave.
2. Head to the cave near the southern edge. Keep going through the cave until you reach the other side.
3. Go to the very bottom edge and enter the black tower, speak to the guy there who grants you black power. Grab the chest in the top left, and equip the aircraft adapters.
4. Go back to the cave you went through, wreck the dragon and save the princess. Use your warp (ワープ) ability to teleport back to the beginning area.
5. Enter the town, spend a night at the inn. After that, head to the castle and drop off the princess.
6. Leave the castle, then head to the altar just a few steps north. Go inspect the beacon inside, which will give you a key item King's Path.
7. Leave, then enter the airship. You'll now be able to pilot it. Go back to the SE continent near the black tower, inspect the area where there should be a bridge, then use your King's Path to make the bridge. Enter the demon's castle.
8. Once inside, head to your immediate right, keep following the hallway and go down the stairs when your left opens up.
9. From there it's a linear path to the gatekeeper and the demon lord who'll both die in a few button presses.

I actually got very close to beating the game legitimately... but damn, there was too much RNG involved for me to keep trying. I eventually broke down and just cheated, too. I'm curious if anyone has gotten far with beating the sheep-game, maybe I'm doing something wrong or inefficiently.
thanks for the information, i was really getting angry with the game.

now i can continue playing thanks for spending time for the explanation XD

archnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I reach the end of the game using a savedata, but i fight three black hands that kill me in one hit :(

anyone know how to kill them or at least protect from the dark magic?

edit: i finish the sheep game, i kill the lord and another guy in the castle but the story dosent continue, im i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I reach the end of the game using a savedata, but i fight three black hands that kill me in one hit :(

anyone know how to kill them or at least protect from the dark magic?

edit: i finish the sheep game, i kill the lord and another guy in the castle but the story dosent continue, im i doing something wrong?
Huh? Do you mean you've reached the end of the actual game, or the sheep game? The sheep game won't progress the flag until you've slept at the inn with the princess and then go kill the dark lord.

I have no idea what black hands you're talking about unfortunately, cause I haven't reached that far into the game yet.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry to bring a not to old game topic but does anyone already have a 100% save ?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

THANK YOU !

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These days I've been wanting to translate something, so I picked this game. It doesn't seem popular enough, but I think it's got great potential, lots of skills and items.

Here's an english patch for starters:

I've translated basic menus, some skills/conversations/items and all enemies(might've missed something).

I will keep it on my signature as well, and post if I've got new stuff added. If you guys see errors or want a certain spot of the game translated, don't hesitate to tell me.

Enjoy !

p.s. I plan to translate the whole shop area in the near future, no ETA.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An update on translations and stuff:

I was enlisted in the army so it fell behind, and the creator went ahead and made a really big update(I was translating 1.xx and then 2.xx came out) so I had stopped.

I'm gonna continue from today and forth, got the latest update I believe(v2.07), I will copy anything I can from my work and will get more stuff done.

If mini updates come out I'll still stick on v2.07, so anyone not on that version should update as well.

No ETA for the preliminary patch, I'll try doing as much as I can in my free time.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

An update on translations and stuff:

I was enlisted in the army so it fell behind, and the creator went ahead and made a really big update(I was translating 1.xx and then 2.xx came out) so I had stopped.

I'm gonna continue from today and forth, got the latest update I believe(v2.07), I will copy anything I can from my work and will get more stuff done.

If mini updates come out I'll still stick on v2.07, so anyone not on that version should update as well.

No ETA for the preliminary patch, I'll try doing as much as I can in my free time.
No worries, any translation you can release would be better than nothing at all. Are you planning on doing a full story translation or just the menu/interface? I wish you the best of luck, regardless.

I could grasp bits of the story when I was playing but it seems like there's a lot more depth to the plot than the typical HRPG game. Having a full translation available would definitely get me to pick the game up again, since there's a new patch with extra content and scenes to go along with it.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My main concern is translating most or if possible all Skills/Items/Weapons/Equipment/Enemies, because they are A LOT. Spells in particular are the most I've seen in an H-game, if not in any game at all. It's like having a Final Fantasy game, where there are Fire-Fira-Firaga for every element.

I want to also translate the shop area, and story will either be slightly translated at parts or not at all.

This is a long term plan, since of all the games I like enough to translate this is the only one that isn't being translated, and I have the available resources to translate it(RPGM VX Ace).

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a re-up of this game? Thanks in advance

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So here is a preliminary patch:

It's for game version 2.07 and upper, I can imagine it will work with any 2.0x version, but don't hold me on that.

Redid some translations I had done for the old version, and added some new ones I could.

Still missing more than half the enemies, weapons and didn't translate any spell.

Anyone is welcome to pm me if he finds something that's bugged or not correctly translated.

More stuff coming next week(probably!)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone have a re-up of this game? Thanks in advance
There was no up to begin with. This game has loli and can't be shared on this site. There are lots of other places to get it, though.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a quick update on why I haven't continued the translation: Due to personal reasons I don't have much free time left, and probably won't till late summer, at which point I'll probably go on vacations. So, if all goes well, I will resume the translation after September. See you guys around.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did it! Sorry for the long wait, hope it is somehow satisfactory. It's not complete, I don't know how much more I will translate, and everyone is more than welcome to PM me with any mistake I've done up till now.

I translated Characters/Classes/Skills/Items/Weapons/Armors/Enemies fully as far as names are concerned, and also a lot have their translated as well. There are just too many, and I wanted to release a patch for anyone waiting for it.

Also translated some dialogues, as well as around 70-80% of the Shop area.

Enjoy it!

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did it! Sorry for the long wait, hope it is somehow satisfactory. It's not complete, I don't know how much more I will translate, and everyone is more than welcome to PM me with any mistake I've done up till now.

I translated Characters/Classes/Skills/Items/Weapons/Armors/Enemies fully as far as names are concerned, and also a lot have their translated as well. There are just too many, and I wanted to release a patch for anyone waiting for it.

Also translated some dialogues, as well as around 70-80% of the Shop area.

Enjoy it!
Ah, there's something so wonderful about opening a thread about an older game that cropped back up on the front page and getting a translation instead of a save request. Thanks bunches~

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wao this game is so cool

the story is so interesting makes the game so good

but sure it will take like forever without walkthrough guiding this game, since i guess so many puzzles and stuff...

anyone got a walkthrough or some tips how to process with this game?

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok. So this is most likely a question asked and answered many times, but I haven't had much luck figuring it out. I couldn't see it amont the stickies, and googling for the answer brought too many results for comfort.

How do I patch RPG Maker games?

Personally I've never bothered doing it before, seeing as I just run ITH and TA or run around blind in original japanese mode. But this patch...I want it.
I tried guessing, like accessing the game through a licenced RPG Maker engine and somehow altering the files through some kind of save process, but nah...obviously I have no clue whatsoever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Use all decryptor on the game rgss file the put the extracted data in the folder and delete the game rgss. Afterwords take the data from the patch and overwrite the files.