What's new

ACT [ 3d-lotus.com ] リアルタイム3D徹底陵辱ファンタジー 「SKUNK」 RJ046665

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score
Greetings young lads,

"Thorough real-time 3D fantasy SKUNK" is a real-time 3D (no kiddin'...) card based battle game where you have to prevent some half-elf woman from escaping by sending your minions after her (you play as some kind of evil boss or something).

Once you've beaten the girl, your orcs will "absorb her chakra", and somehow this involve sex...

DL site link:

The game is utterly short but nice if you have an hour to kill.

Megauplodad link :
(Updated link)

Note that <a href=" ">a second episode</a> has been released, wich looks way more awesome, featuring 2 different girls and more h content. Couldn't find it tough :( .

Another note : if you can't read moonspeak, you can still download the demo of the second epidsode wich is in english, and read the manual.

EDIT : Link to the second episode provided by KakkaHousu, see post <a href="http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=98096&postcount=18">#18</a>.
KakkaHousu be praised !

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: 3D Real-Time Fantasy SKUNK

I take it you have gibberish Unicode installed on your compy?

OP
Dr_Maricon

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't know what gibberish unicode is, so probably not.

Reputation score

Is it just me, or is the girl in white in the second game a really obvious palette swap of Fatina from Tower of Druaga?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Never played the game or seen the anime but from google images I'd say it's close, but the H-game version has a cutout on the blouse and the pointy thingies on her head look more like ears than a headband. *shrug* guess it's up to you if you want to think it's a copy or not, it's close enough to be plausible.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I've seen the second episode on , but its uploaded on filemonster.com and need a premium account to download...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I can deliver, you guys just have to wait a few hours so I can get the second one to MU :D

Last edited:
Reputation score

The first game runs fine for me. It's a little disappointing how the H scene is the same no matter which location she's defeated in, but I was able to finish.

The second game, however, is a little problematic. After I defeat one of the girls, after the dialogue and just before the H scene, this appears

If I click No, the game just closes. If I click Yes, the H scene loads, but the buttons to interact / progress never appear.

halp?

Never played the game or seen the anime but from google images I'd say it's close, but the H-game version has a cutout on the blouse and the pointy thingies on her head look more like ears than a headband. *shrug* guess it's up to you if you want to think it's a copy or not, it's close enough to be plausible.
Fatina's headband was always meant to look like ears.

Last edited:
OP
Dr_Maricon

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

The first game runs fine for me. It's a little disappointing how the H scene is the same no matter which location she's defeated in, but I was able to finish.

The second game, however, is a little problematic. After I defeat one of the girls, after the dialogue and just before the H scene, this appears

If I click No, the game just closes. If I click Yes, the H scene loads, but the buttons to interact / progress never appear.

halp?
Yep, got the same problem, exept it work sometimes (but only once...).

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I REMEMBER SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

Someone posted it before and didn't explain anything, so i didn't even know if I was the girl running away or if I was the monster trying to rape her.

Reputation score

From DLSite and 3d-lotus.com page:
NOTICE:
The bug (Director Player Error) is fixed on September 17th. If the version of the game you have is "1.03", download the game again from Download History in MyPage.
Well, damn. I like how the demo managed to not have this game-breaking bug.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Fatina's headband was always meant to look like ears.
Uh huh. And that character's pointy things look more like ears than a headband that looks like ears.

Here's a graph:

Ears |------------| Headband that looks like ears

And this is where that character's headgear falls:

|---|--------|

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well damn, I'll just download that new version and put it up for downloads. Check back later for the non-bugged version

Reputation score

Uh huh. And that character's pointy things look more like ears than a headband that looks like ears.
The fact it's a 3D render of a doujin game character that obviously isn't supposed look exactly proportionally like the official character it's representing comes into play here.

Considering the general outfit design (minus color scheme), her weapon and fire-themed abilities, I'm still thinking it's a deliberate Fatina lookalike.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Here you have the 1.04 version

It's still quite short, but good for faps nonetheless

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The fact it's a 3D render of a doujin game character that obviously isn't supposed look exactly proportionally like the official character it's representing comes into play here.

Considering the general outfit design (minus color scheme), her weapon and fire-themed abilities, I'm still thinking it's a deliberate Fatina lookalike.
Oh they have similar abilities? (I mentioned before that I'd never heard of Fatina and the only info I had on her was from google images) If they have similar abilities/weapons I'd be inclined to agree. My opinion before was based solely off two pictures =P