What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] Ojosama Marin ~Nobody Can Stop My Curiosity!!~ / お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~ RE186145 RJ186145

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Title:

お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~
Link:

Release Date:
2016 late October​

Last edited by a moderator:

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: New Dieselmine Game

Her eyes take up 20% of her face, that's not healthy

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

she looks kinda loli. But I'm with you hoping for a new RPG from them

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's it? No screenshots or anything? =/

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dielselman rpg games are high quality, I'll definitely follow this game development!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Now on DLSite upcoming list.

Coming late October.

And the official name is: お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Her eyes take up 20% of her face, that's not healthy
Neither is getting penis stuffed in every orifice of your body, but we don't seem to complain about that.

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The tags are simple for this game pregnancy/birth costume change. It has cloth destruction, but isn't mentioned as a tag. Everything what you are used from a dieselmine game.

Played the demo and it's short and has only 1 h cg and that's with the pink slime. It's an action game, but when fighting the boss it becomes a normal rpg battle (turn based). You can attach up to 3 spells to certain slots and gain more from loots to use during the action fights.

I haven't really followed the story, just that she is the only daughter of a certain house. I liked how they use both battle systems. But there isn't more to it.

PS. The first cg is like their first game cg how she gets attacked and can get pregnant after being done a couple of times.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF ALL! Does it have CR?

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after dicking around in the game for a couple minutes, I figured out how stuff works.

Basic combat is action based, you and the monsters are all moving around on the map at their own speeds. If you touch a monster both you and the monster take some damage. You can equip up to three tarot cards that let you use spells to take out enemies without having to touch them or to do stuff like burn plants or freeze water.

If you touch enough normal monsters or touch a monster that can rape you once, your clothes will get torn until you're completely naked. If you're naked and you touch a rape monster the monster will then proceed to rape you.

At that point you can decide to resist (top option) or let it rape you (bottom option) and we all know which option to pick in this scenario.

After being raped enough times the girl will get pregnant, and after getting raped even more times she'll get more pregnant, and then getting raped a couple more times she'll give birth on the spot, all accompanied by cg.

Interestingly enough getting pregnant and getting more pregnant each count separately on the "# of times impregnated" counter on the status screen.

There are safe areas inbetween the battle areas where you can heal up, change equips, save the game, etc. When she gets to a safe area she'll replace her clothes and birth whatever she might have in her (without cg, boooo).

As of the demo right now only the red slimes can rape her and parasitize her ass as slimes are wont to do, everything else does jack shit.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dieselmine games are always high quality, plus the new system sounds fun. Just gonna put this out there before the game even comes out, Partial Plox~

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well , it's got my tag and it's Rpg Maker, so expect a partial of it when it comes out.

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like her outfit design. It's very cute-sy, despite the nature of the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.