RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
RE127139_img_main.jpg

Game from the creator of the Ghost **** Gun Sweeper and Bounty Hunter series of RPG games. Gameplay is pretty similar to Ghost Town Gunsweeper, where you fight off undead creatures with guns or religious weaponry in otherwise typical RPG combat. You're also allowed the option to give these monsters handjobs/blowjobs/paizuri in battle with animated scenes. This has an actual purpose in gameplay as semen is (somehow) used to create clothing, ammo, or other objects for battle. Losing also leads to animated cutscenes (which do not leave to Game Overs, though there may be some boss fights that do).

Cast:

Aki Shijou: The main attacker and I assume the leader of the group. Is an otaku.
Sylvie Duffaut: Backup/Support character. A nun who used to hail from France. Loves ramen to the point of mastering Japanese just to eat it. She is female, despite her build potentially suggesting otherwise.
Seishi Masuta: The guy who handles creation of clothing, ammunition, etc. Ugly, overweight, and perverted man.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

The miko is now a nun... and I'm all but convinced that "she" is hiding something.
Or maybe 'she' isnt hiding anything, just that people keep mistaking 'her' as flat...

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or maybe 'she' isnt hiding anything, just that people keep mistaking 'her' as flat...
Inb4 Bridget.

But anyway, I wish they would have kept the derpy style. Not that I have anything severe against the typical fat ones with whale lips.. It's just I kind of liked the cute derpy guy from before.

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That blonde isn't the same one from Ghost town, is it?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That blonde isn't the same one from Ghost town, is it?
naw, she has different eye colors and shit.
I think these are all new characters and what not.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game will probably have futa like the others.

*Sigh*

I know some people like it, but other than that to me these games would be perfect.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The other ones didn't really have futa technically. They straight up swapped sex organs.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can understand that some people may not like the content in this game, but for me these are perfect. I'm happy he's doing a third game in this Ghost Sweeper series. Or I guess this one is called Zombie Sweeper? I don't know.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love these games but didn't bother to try to finish many of the rpgs (Ghost Sweepers, Bounty Hunter). It's too much grinding for the level the gameplay is at, in my opinion. Still looking forward to this. Maybe it'll be less grindy or interesting enough to keep my attention through the whole game for once. Well, I might have completed the first Ghost Sweeper.

His non rpg games are pretty awesome too.

Last edited:

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Sigh*

I know some people like it, but other than that to me these games would be perfect.
Other than the gameplay the futa was the only part of the previous games that I liked, everyone has their own preferences.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*Sigh*

Did you even play those games ? Almost non futa at all ! In first game,only like few futa pics,in another .. only one futa event !
And i really looked forward to futa :(

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update. Suspicions of nun girl have been reduced.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Late January.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What is it with RPG maker games and short haired, blonde nuns recently?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is it with RPG maker games and short haired, blonde nuns recently?
It's not even recently, most media (anime/manga as well) have nuns or at least the important one as either long, straight haired blondes or short haired blondes. Guess that's what Japanese just associate with nuns.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's not even recently, most media (anime/manga as well) have nuns or at least the important one as either long, straight haired blondes or short haired blondes. Guess that's what Japanese just associate with nuns.
Nuns are Christians.
Christians are westerners.
Westerners are blonde.

Japanese logic. ;)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nuns are Christians.
Christians are westerners.
Westerners are blonde.

Japanese logic. ;)
lmfao, that makes perfect since now that I read it. Well, except most nuns are actually catholic but that's a minor detail.

I guess our version would be that all mikos are long, black haired girls between 16-24 with big breasts.

miqez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

demo is out

trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ128000/RJ127139_ana_trial.zip

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap that was fantastic! When it that game even coming out? Dlsite states december so I'm guessing it got pushed back, but it doesn't say a new date?
Also I never bothered playing the first 2 games by the same guys, but after trying this I think I'm going to give it a go. Now to find working links......

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap that was fantastic! When it that game even coming out? Dlsite states december so I'm guessing it got pushed back, but it doesn't say a new date?
Doesn't say December. Says:
発売予定時期 : 2014年01月下旬