RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

That can happen with almost all enemies.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No one has a full gallery yet? .-.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes some are buggy monster.
if it sucks waiting to ne new version is out.
the are also hidden items that can not be found because of such buks.

To the ne solution want to do.
Preferably with pictures.
the sons that is too un clear.
thank you.
i am looking foward it,i trying to follow your direction but dont know yet the names of all structures
That can happen with almost all enemies.
annother bug happen when you surrender to the afro ghost guy, the game stucks

Flame Alchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's some quick UI translation if any1 wants. I won't translate anything else until he's done with patches and stuff. I'm guessing over the next 2-3 months he'll be adding patches to fix bugs and stuff.

Also I'm not sure if this Special is the correct translation since I have no clue what it does. Is this some gauge for special skills?
Well.. Umm... Everytime i click "Fight", this happens. :(
I can play it without translate, its not giving any error. But i want that Translate so, any fixes you can do about it? :confused:

Attachments

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the key that unlocks the door of the little house west of the mansion?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well.. Umm... Everytime i click "Fight", this happens. :(
I can play it without translate, its not giving any error. But i want that Translate so, any fixes you can do about it? :confused:
I'm sure u're confused, but I'll only tell you this. Read through the posts and maybe u'll figure out how to fix it then. There's probably a reason why the link was removed.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where should I put the translator files?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Flame Alchemist it keeps doing that cause your not using a japanese unicode, the top of your game screen is all a garbled mess. even if you use a translated version you still need japanese enabled since the game itself is made that way.

Flame Alchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Flame Alchemist it keeps doing that cause your not using a japanese unicode, the top of your game screen is all a garbled mess. even if you use a translated version you still need japanese enabled since the game itself is made that way.
Oh, if that's the problem, i can't do that. Mine is Home Basic, not Ultimate.

kR1pt0n1t3, okay i will look at it thanks. :rolleyes:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, if that's the problem, i can't do that. Mine is Home Basic, not Ultimate. ~snip~
Yes you can.
Installing Japanese fonts and setting system region to Japanese works and can be done on any Windows version since XP. This simply makes it possible to extract and run programs with Japanese fonts. It does NOT usually cause any conflicts. Your input language stays the same unless you specifically change it. Here is guide on DLsite for making this change in Windows.

Beware that it is a large download and you will have to restart system after the download.

BTW: You can change Region back to your home setting after extracting the game's files and usually the game will run fine. So if there is a problem with your system with leaving system Region/Locale set to Japan, you can quickly change it back and forth. You can set up a shortcut on your desktop to do this change quickly.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you destroy the giant wooded crates?

owo

Reputation score

Hexed gallery data file, just the usual changing F's to T's and trying to keep stuff that does nothing and/or potentially breaks something out with trial and error.

Found 2 tombstones in gallery that does nothing, possible placeholder for new events or something that got removed early on, seeing as how those 2 are the very first F's in the file but meh left those in for no real reason.

Attachments

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you destroy the giant wooded crates?

I think I might make a compact guide for this in a bit. To get close to being able to destroy the crates you have to get up to the shopping center beat the purple haired ghost and you'll need to get behind the metal screening to access some yellow lockers. This game has some glitches here and there though. Outside of the shopping center make sure to interact with the electric generator only after you've beaten the purple fro'd ghost.

I believe you should have 4 keys up to that point(one from the blond ladies grave and one from the number 5 coffin) that are necessary for opening the lockers

the yellow lockers behind the metal screening should have part of the grenade launcher. If it seems you've searched everything completely I think you should be able to put the grenade launcher together by going to the same menu as where you go for ammo and selecting the other option. I was grinding for some time before I realized I already had everything for the launcher.

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has version 1.3?? cause 1.0 had so many bugs and I can't finish the game because of the zombies bug :(

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. Didn't even know there was a zombie bug. Thanks for pointing it out. Also, I don't have that version either.

Also just realized, if this game ever got translated, it'd be even awesomer. But eh, I ain't gonna hold my breath,.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But eh, I ain't gonna hold my breath,.
You would die in asphyxiation. XD

PS.: I also shelved this game till it actually becomes playable. Its unstable as heck at the moment.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You would die in asphyxiation. XD

PS.: I also shelved this game till it actually becomes playable. Its unstable as heck at the moment.
Ha. Ha. Don't take it literally. :p

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No worries there.

But seriously...

It crashes at random sex scene. It crashes on random battle. Not to mention the invincible zombie bug, and the "I need to load a map for 15 minute" bug and even then "need to stop and think for 5 minute after each battle" bug.

That last two I wasn't able to reproduce since then, but it happened once. In the Hospital F1.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

不具合や情報の交換などございましたら、こちらのコメントからお願いします。

現在のVer.は1.03 英語圏向け1.03Eです。

DiGiketさんでは、現在申請中。
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2/03
Ver.1.03
 アキ、シルヴィの新しい下着を追加。(一度クリアしてから購入可能)
 パスワード再確認の手段を追加。(2F居間のテーブルにある本)
 ベンゾジア薬草の別入手方法を追加。(山道に咲く花)
 ゾンビソルジャー(学校2F)が半透明になり対処不能になる箇所を修正。
 ウィルス治癒画面の挙動を調整。
 えーこカードの不具合を修正。

2/02
Ver.1.02 敵キャラ半透明、博士宅小屋のカギの不具合を修正。
2/01
Ver.1.01 ショッピングモールのシャッターの不具合を修正。
2/01
体験版Ver.1.6 宝箱のアイテム画像欠如箇所を修正。

If you have any exchange of information or failure , thank you from the comment of this place .

Ver. Current is 1.03 English-speaking countries for 1.03E.

Be DiGiket 's currently pending .
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
2 / 03
Ver.1.03
Add new underwear Aki , of Sylvie . (Available by clearing time)
Add a means of password re- confirmation . ( Book in the table of the living room 2F )
Add another how to obtain Benzojia herb . (Flower blooming in the mountain road )
Fixed a place that will be used as a non- deal ( School 2F) becomes translucent zombie soldier .
To adjust the behavior of the virus healing screen .
Fixed a bug of Eco card .

2/02
Ver.1.02 enemies translucent , fixes the key of Dr. hut home .
2 / 01
Fixed a bug of the shutter of Ver.1.01 shopping mall .
2 / 01
Fixed item images where lack of Ver.1.6 treasure chest trial .

I hope that when he's done with the entbuggen who are nine link thank you ^ ^