What's new

Monster Girl Rancher

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Oni wants me to make this, and I'm kinda willing to make it since we're both fans of Monster Rancher it seems. Really depends on if anyone else wants to play it too. But given how few already like monster girls, and even fewer want to play a game about them, I'm not too sure if this'll really catch anyone's interest besides ours.

As for what the game will contain, right now all I've concluded is that it'll contain monster girls, smut, and gameplay similar to Monster Rancher, except you can bond much more with your monster than in Monster Rancher, because you can actually talk to her. Other than that, if anyone wants to play (which no one likely will), then you can throw out some ideas, if you want.

If you actually ARE interested, which you shouldn't be, then post for interest, and add some optional ideas for what the game will contain if you feel so inclined.

Or if you're very likely not interested, express your dislike of this idea so that I can forget about it.

There Tass, I posted it even though you aren't going to join either. Now leave me alone.

Last edited:

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Rancher

*PESH* Monster Rancher you say! Well I'll be expressing mild interest, because the subject tickles my tastebuds the right kinda way. That and I'm likely having a masochistic streak, willfully putting myself under your cruel douchebaggery once again and all.

inb4 Sahuagin starter
inb4 I drop off the face of ULMF for another few months once it gets started

Sussurak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This sounds potentially interesting. :)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, I'm really liking this idea. I'd be up for it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You son of a bitch dark. And you two other guys too. I've already done one section of the game because of you bastards.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You're great, Raptor! Do your best!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I guess I'm kind of interested in this idea.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, lemme make something clear that might better or worsen you guy's interests.

The game that'll take place won't have any real central plot. None of you will be working towards some kind of goal of saving the world or whatnot, so there's no limitations on what kind of person you can be. Selfish, greedy, kind, it doesn't matter. The main purpose of the game is picking out your favorite monster girl(s), bonding with them, training them, feeding them, going on adventures with them, and likely having sex with them here and there. I do encourage RP'ing a lot with your cute little monsters at your side, but if you wanna stat more, that's fine too.

Oh, and somewhere along the lines, you can purchase equipment for yourself to battle, and try to subdue monster girls that are wild to partner up with you at your respective Ranches. Although not every monster will fight you. Almost every monster requires you fill a certain condition though before they'll follow you from their homes in the wild, so maybe you guys can have a bit of fun befriending wild mamono.

Also, you guys can trade with each other, and battle each other with each other's mamono if you so desire (both sides need to agree to a duel, obviously).

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll be using the cast from Monster Girl Encyclopedia for the basis of all the monsters that will be available. A link to the alphabetically sorted list is right , but you unfortunately need to sign up to their forum first before you can view the list, because they're mean like that.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A list you don't need to sign up to anything for. Not really in order though.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's a very outdated list. Many of the newer additions haven't been added. That's why I recommend using the MGE site, because they're the ones who carry all of the newest additions and translations.

Guest22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm interested, though more in the world/social aspect then the training. Are you still accepting characters?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You'll get exactly what you want, really. With the two people I play tested it with, only one battle occurred, and the training itself is mostly skipped over unless something happens to make it more interesting and less mundane. Other than that, you'll be able to meet other Ranchers (NPCs) who generally can be associated with the various kinds of mamono. And you can mingle with them, as SirOni has with Melpha, a half-angel.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Eenterest ees shown, obviously as I've already put up a character sheet. ^_^