What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised

Got any pictures, info, short walkthrough or anything for it?

And will it need japanese settings like some other games?

OP
G

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Totally english

Taken from the readme.txt in the zip.

SlaveMaker Revised
==================

Intro
-----
This is a fan hentai parody of the game 'Princess Maker'. You are a slave trainer in the kingdom of Moiya. You are contracted to train a girl to become the ideal slave. She will be trained in many fields but sex is a significant part of the training. Each girl has a training time before she is turned over to her owner and in that time you need to try have maximise her abilities.

There are dresses and other items that help this, and also potions of various effects. Part of the interest in the game can be learing what these things do and where they can be found.

The girls are various characters from anime and games, their personalities will be similar but not identical to their source. Also note for this game they are all 18 or older (despite the occiasonal school uniform you may see).

You require an assistant for your training so you are required to train Shampoo first (this can be bypassed in options if desired)

Some more exterem hentai elements are in this game, including bondage, rape, ponygirls, tentacle sex and dickgirls. The last three can be disabled in options on the slave selection screens.

Also note this is fan or doujin game, so is not for sale in any way. My appologies to the original copyright holders and artists. No offense is intended.

Usage
-----
Windows: run SlaveMaker2.exe or run in you browser SlaveMaker2.swf
Others: run SlaveMaker2.swf

Notes on this version
--------------------
This is my revision of the flash game 'SlaveMaker' released in 2007. My apologies to the original author there was no way to contact him to get approval for this version. I very much enjoyed it but found some bug and limitations in it, so I decided to lean flash programming and fix it.

I have removed some annoying bugs in the original and expanded and gramar corrected language usage. The original author appear to be French (all the code was in french). Graphics tweaked and expanded and resolution increased.

I have also added additional game play elements, notably ponygirls, tentacle sex and dickgirls. If these are not your thing they can be disabled in options.

I have made training Shampoo mandatory to start with.

I have removed Skuld from the game (she was in the original version), but I feel she is too young. I have added Urd, Tifa, Kasumi, Ayane and have made it easy to add more girls. I have several more in developement.

I have done a lot of tweaks and changes to game play, including
1) added ability to save up to 5 games
2) shortcut keys, try first letter of a button, or the letter in blue. Some buttons do not have the shortcuts though. On the main screen 'S' saves to save game 1 and 'L' loads save game 1
3) difficulty levels (see options)
4) dickgirl encounters and the ability of some girls to transform into a dickgirl
5) encounters with tentacle monsters
6) many, many more graphics, an average of 3 alternate images, and up to 20
7) new items
8) more places, people to meet

Special Events/Ending
----------------------
Akane - standard ends, shampoo trouble event, noble love event
Ayane - Bondage start, Loyal end
Belldandy - Demon or Angel or Mortal ends, Nun seduction event
Rama - Dickgirl or Catgirl ends, catgirl effects
Tifa - Dickgirl, tetacle magnet
Urd - Alchemist or Dickgirl ends, potion shop
Naru - Nudist, Cosplay
Yurika - Dickgirl Milking and/or Dickgirl Cow
Shampoo - standard, noble love
Kasumi - Winner end, Snacks event

All
Tentacle Harem end
Tentacle Abduction event

Gameplay Tips
-------------
slightly obscure ones

Three is the charm
The ultimte dress is needed for some ends
tentacles like the dark
Normal difficulty is original

Last edited:

InfernoStyle

Lurker
Reputation score

Not a Fan of Futa, but if there is the option of blocking; i will download. Thank You OP

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

And WHY did you take out the Loli bait?

OP
G

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh I did no such thing, as I have no programming talent whatsoever. That would be the author.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I knew.
I said it to show my addiction

OP
G

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

That's how rumors get started! greatone hates loli people and so on and so forth. Suddenly 15 pissed off loli lovers show up at my front door weilding pairs of pliers and blowtorches.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do you get a tail for ponygirl??

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

I read the description and I'm almost positive that I saw ( and played) this game on a flash site. Funny-games has it I think... The possible slaves and the storyline is all the same.:eek:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No it's not. Thats the original. That one is only 16 mb big. The one you download has a hell more stuff and actual balance where you get more cash working at a brothel or sleazy bar instead of only getting little to none gold there in the original version.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

lol I know
I mean how knew selling your body only amounts to 35G?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You get 35g? Wtf zero the most I can get from a brothel in the original is 10g tops. And thats with 100% fuck 100% blowjob 100 libido and 100 nympho.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahyes, I do remember playing this one (the original anyway). It was either on Newgrounds or, as noted, Funny-games. It's decent. Had a bit of difficulty with getting some of the endings, but there is a walkthru somewhere (maybe it was newgrounds. People post spoilers in there all the time.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm gonna look stupid and ask if anyone's got any idea how to get the tentacle stuff. There's a "Tentacle Abduction" event (I've seen it a couple times) - I can't reliably get it. Apparently there's also a generic "Tentacle Harem" ending for the girls - I haven't seen that one at all. And apparently Tifa has a special "Tentacle Magnet" ending.

So, any ideas? Required stats, particular visits, anything?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

the closest thing i've figured is visiting the slums when theres less moon, low sensibility seems to help. i got either the tentacle magnet or tentacle harem ending a couple times, always after 2-3 abductions and 4-5 tentacle rape scenes. other than that, i have no idea

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed. Low moon, low sensibility. High charisma seems to help.

Use save scumming, over and over and over, if you want to get enough rapes/abductions.(Save a game, and if you don't get it, load, and retry, over and over. Boring, but you get what you want. :D)

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed. Low moon, low sensibility. High charisma seems to help.

Use save scumming, over and over and over, if you want to get enough rapes/abductions.(Save a game, and if you don't get it, load, and retry, over and over. Boring, but you get what you want. :D)
*sighs* It shows that I don't play enough non-console games that this tactic never even occured to me. Thank you for the tip! :)

Zan

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys. This looks like an awesome game, but I need some help. RAR files don't work for me. Every time I try to open them, they don't do anything, or when they say they'll open, and I select Internet Explorer or Firefox to open it, they just bring up an error page.

Do you know what I should do to get RAR files to work?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys. This looks like an awesome game, but I need some help. RAR files don't work for me. Every time I try to open them, they don't do anything, or when they say they'll open, and I select Internet Explorer or Firefox to open it, they just bring up an error page.

Do you know what I should do to get RAR files to work?
Download winRAR and open the files with it.