Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

What the hell is this game? I can't even make it out of Oakshire's forest, because I'm pretty sure they fucked up a map change somewhere. Roads that should pretty clearly lead somewhere are total dead ends. Not to mention that the main quest giver is sending me WEST even though Slinsk is pretty clearly EAST on the map.

LolUMad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the hell is this game? I can't even make it out of Oakshire's forest, because I'm pretty sure they fucked up a map change somewhere. Roads that should pretty clearly lead somewhere are total dead ends. Not to mention that the main quest giver is sending me WEST even though Slinsk is pretty clearly EAST on the map.
You're supposed to go west, where the church is. There you'll find a cave that will go north then you will be able to go east and head to Slinsk

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's any way that i can download this game without 50kbps on free sites like k2s or uploaded and without a premium account in Mega? Some Google Drive link, maybe?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Use a link generator for the 50 kb sites.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's any way that i can download this game without 50kbps on free sites like k2s or uploaded and without a premium account in Mega? Some Google Drive link, maybe?
Since when does Mega throttle speeds? I didn't even know they had premium accounts.

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mega doesn't let people without an account download more than 2 GB I think. So just make an account for free and it will download fully.

Pedoune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega doesn't let people without an account download more than 2 GB I think. So just make an account for free and it will download fully.
Well I don't have an account, and downloaded the whole thing in about 20 minutes, so I don't think that's the problem. Maybe something to do with a person's connection or Internet provider?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have a relatively updated save file with as many scenes as they could get? I haven't seen a new save file in a good while. For either version of the game.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a relatively updated save file with as many scenes as they could get? I haven't seen a new save file in a good while. For either version of the game.
Here you go this is noble female save before final mission that isn't finished:
Note im trying to get dragon lady in save but i have no idea how or even if it works in mv version.

Extra note only gallery 1 and 2 work at all and they are missing lots of scenes that i have in this playtrhu

Attachments

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To be honest i downloaded 15% of the game, but then i can't keep going because he wants a premium account from me. And even with an account i couldn't download the full game. :/

yourworstnightmare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, this game is Patreon only, and even though they way back promised a free version once the game was finished, it won't happen (and I have serious doubt they will ever declare the game finished).

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, this game is Patreon only, and even though they way back promised a free version once the game was finished, it won't happen (and I have serious doubt they will ever declare the game finished).
And let me guess....there's no way to make them responsible for that money grapping at all cuz Patreon rules are retarded, isnt it? Man you gotta love such companys.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eh, what can you expect? I've come to learn that I'll believe things when I see the results in the area of paid hentai in particular. Someone will leak the game no matter what though, that's a given.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eh, what can you expect? I've come to learn that I'll believe things when I see the results in the area of paid hentai in particular. Someone will leak the game no matter what though, that's a given.
Patreon really has ruind a lot hentai game these days i guess.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know, I remember a mention in the Offbeatr campaign about the game never being free, but of the store cost going down.

I don't think Adorevia was ever intended to be free, especially having in mind they used to sell the game before switching to 100% patreon (I guess they considered people paying 20-40$ and being entitled to any and all versions less rewarding than people paying 10$+ every month)

About the game never being finished... well, 2.0 added the ending, and they have mentioned there are only 20 scenes left to be added, so you can either consider the game already being finished, or about to be (the only major promise left is the pregnancy system)

Patreon does spoil some authors, it's true, Arvus (the dev team's new name) switching from VX ace to MV in the middle of the final missions, losing months of development and adding tons of bugs could be considered a dirty move to enlarge the development for half a year (also, the people in the forums and Patreon weren't exactly ok with that, not many supported the jump to MV)
On the other hand, they have delivered already, the game is finished, and it's not exactly hard to find a "free" version, so they're leagues above other projects who also refuse to give freebies, and stay eternally stuck in development.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think Adorevia was ever intended to be free, especially having in mind they used to sell the game before switching to 100% patreon (I guess they considered people paying 20-40$ and being entitled to any and all versions less rewarding than people paying 10$+ every month)
It used to say either on patreon or offbeatr(don't remember which, maybe even both) that it would eventually be free. That has long since been removed though.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, they ARE giving the game out freely to offbeatr supporters with an account on their site.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm getting stomach cancer here. It's hard to find any words for this devs anymore. Good thing the game Towergirls Kingdom Conquest looks very promising. In time some of this "free copys" of the finished Adorevia will appear around the net. At least not everyone has to suffer from that unbelievable developer team.

Yes, such things are pissing me off kinda hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.