What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu] ソナビア-SonabiA- (RE106851, RJ106851)

Daguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Enokippu] SonabiA

This is an amazing game. One of the best i've played, I think, for content. I love how shy the main character is, as opposed to the usual No, no, YES ones.

Now if only it were translated. :(

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is an amazing game. One of the best i've played, I think, for content. I love how shy the main character is, as opposed to the usual No, no, YES ones.

Now if only it were translated. :(
Wait...that's pretty much EXACTLY how she is when she's raped. She ALWAYS enjoys it at the end.

Anywho, I love this guys art, I really do. But god damn if the death thing doesn't put me RIGHT off his games.

Also the reason this game is SO huge is that he has 3 pictures for EVERY costume variation, he doesn't use the layering trick that most authors do, also the files are uncompressed, there's actually very few CG's

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

When I'm traveling, I don't put a sticker that says "Not cocaine" on my luggage
That comparison would only make sense if loli were an illicit good at DLsite, which it clearly is not.

If an author wants to attract people searching on the loli tag, it profits him to have it attached. Not putting a loli tag on a loli game might trick the sanctimonious into trying the demo, but not to buy it.

So no, there's no reason outside of simple human error for the games to be missing a relevant tag, and certainly no one is going "Oh I better leave this tag off or ULMF can't post links to it!"

Aggrox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now this game suprised me by actually being good. Lotsa overhyped rpgmaker games that came out lately are shit or just below average at best imo.

But i dont undestand why there is need to discuss about the loli stuff in every thread. If the girls seem too young for your tastes or possibly for laws in your country; no need to tell everyone about it. Just dont buy/dl/play the game, thanks.

And not like anyone here would actually pay for their hentai here so can you really afford to complain about the content? :)

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the 100% I got from hongfire. No credit to me. Thank the original uploader.

Well, I say 100%, but you have to lose to the end boss or something for the corrupt ending. He didn't finish that one. Save 12 is the one that you have to finish in that way to get it.
I lose to the boss and still don't get the bad end actual ending, it just says "bad end" and nothing else, any ideas?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now this game suprised me by actually being good. Lotsa overhyped rpgmaker games that came out lately are shit or just below average at best imo.

But i dont undestand why there is need to discuss about the loli stuff in every thread. If the girls seem too young for your tastes or possibly for laws in your country; no need to tell everyone about it. Just dont buy/dl/play the game, thanks.

And not like anyone here would actually pay for their hentai here so can you really afford to complain about the content? :)
You wrong, you know. A lot of people here buy the content. In fact, most of the things shared here are only here because someone bought it and shared it. And this whole loli discussion thing happens in every thread for 2 reasons: 1 - it is against the rules of the froum
2 - it makes some people umcomfortable.

But really, the only reason I asked was because I was curious about how this was classificated.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I made it so far to the forest and orc camp, but just wow... This is really hard RPG or it has balance issues or I am missing something.

The first area is already very hard. You get defeated extremely fast and the first 4 levels I had to grind on Slimes to get higher level without insta dying. Once at level 4 I was able to defeat the stuff around the loot chests hidden before the boss fight (where the fairy is, go down the bottom left route) and then I went back to city sold everything and tried finding better equip only to find out I already had the best equipment available (and yet still I was defeated so easily). Then I just went on grinding a bit more and stocked up on health pots to use on the first boss fight. I defeated him (after a few attempts at least, also F12 is your friend in this game and will put you back to the title and skip H-scenes).

I also tried to keep my virginity intact and then before the forest I realised I needed to lose it in order to get the H-content in the town. But yeah, you do get penalised for being raped too much (losing in battles) and once your mind is too "raped" so to speak, it's full game over.

But yeah, defeating the boss and I thought, yeah now I can handle anything. Went into forest got one hit killed by wasp... This game is either extremely high on grinding or just very difficult. I do love the story, I love the H-content and I did wish the town had more content in it. I also wish the game had better equipment or something, as combat is just so hard and I can't beat the orc boss now :(

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you buy a candy from the guy in the bar and then give it to the kid running around in the house beside your house, you get a double EXP trinket.

I lose to the boss and still don't get the bad end actual ending
I didn't get it, so I can only go by what the guy who posted the 100% said. I gave up on the game after thinking that it was actually pretty shoddy.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that never happens before i got a UmePlus Gothic error.

Daguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait...that's pretty much EXACTLY how she is when she's raped. She ALWAYS enjoys it at the end.

Anywho, I love this guys art, I really do. But god damn if the death thing doesn't put me RIGHT off his games.

Also the reason this game is SO huge is that he has 3 pictures for EVERY costume variation, he doesn't use the layering trick that most authors do, also the files are uncompressed, there's actually very few CG's
Really? Huh, I suppose thats one bonus not to understanding a word, and going off the images. I also had no idea about the death thing. :p

Thanks for letting me know, otherwise I never would ahve, since Chiitrans doesn't work with it seemingly.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? Huh, I suppose thats one bonus not to understanding a word, and going off the images. I also had no idea about the death thing. :p

Thanks for letting me know, otherwise I never would ahve, since Chiitrans doesn't work with it seemingly.
/X as a code usually works, then one of the multibyte options, can't remember which one but if you search for it in the intro on the first sentence it makes it MUCH easier.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fantastic game!! Agree that its quite difficult at the start - play defensively and keep your HP up because the enemies do unleash high-dmg attacks at very random times. Also, you can buy items from the bar that give you a stat boost for the next battle you fight. Useful for bosses and the stronger creeps!

Does anyone know how to get the true end for this? I got the Good End that involves you talking to the girl in the slums, but the saves around seem to feature an illustration for a True End...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the true end for this? I got the Good End that involves you talking to the girl in the slums, but the saves around seem to feature an illustration for a True End...
You have to get a few more dreams about Labia's past,talk a few more times with the blond haired succubus(as she was the one who transformed Labia into a succubus,but now looks younger than before...),and also talk with Reia(the Summoning magic teacher) and the girl in the slums(Sophia) some more...After that Labia should tell Sanna her real reason for giving her the succubus pottopurri,and some more relevant stuff...

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have to get a few more dreams about Labia's past,talk a few more times with the blond haired succubus(as she was the one who transformed Labia into a succubus,but now looks younger than before...),and also talk with Reia(the Summoning magic teacher) and the girl in the slums(Sophia) some more...After that Labia should tell Sanna her real reason for giving her the succubus pottopurri,and some more relevant stuff...
Yes, I got that one, where afterward you get the Yggdrasil staff and it reveals who the shadow really is, but as I understand it that's only the GOOD end and not the TRUE end! From what I gather, the true end also involves you going back to the tower to trigger a conversation with her classmate (Roy), but I did that and still seem to get the same thing, so I think I'm missing something else too...

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok never mind I think you need to trigger said conversation TWICE before the tower starts flying...

Would appreciate it if someone could contribute their save of the game before you actually go into the desert to find the teacher? Or better still, a save before the last boss fight where you would be open to it? I don't mean just a clear file; I mean a game save where you're still in the game. I really want to see this True ED and am not really wanting to spend another 6 hours replaying it from the start to get it....

Last edited:

tubehunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rather than save file, I need walkthrough / guide of some sort...
Machine translation is fucked up.
I need to waste a lot of time to walk and talk to every single NPCs.

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is quite straight forward thou;)
Of course if you understand what they say in game would help you more.
Hints. Everytime you have beat the boss. Go back to where you started and talked to your classmate in pink. She should tell you where to go next and more hint.
In the first time gaming. Do not bother to not losing in battle... Everytime you lost, you gained a lvl but not really lvl up just statement up. You can lose as much as you wanted.
I still think this game is short.... over 500mb but all go to cgs and systems....

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is quite straight forward thou;)
Of course if you understand what they say in game would help you more.
Hints. Everytime you have beat the boss. Go back to where you started and talked to your classmate in pink. She should tell you where to go next and more hint.
In the first time gaming. Do not bother to not losing in battle... Everytime you lost, you gained a lvl but not really lvl up just statement up. You can lose as much as you wanted.
I still think this game is short.... over 500mb but all go to cgs and systems....
Yes i agree the game is quite straightforward...

Also about the length of the game,well yeah the game is a bit short but there are a LOT of scenes,and also don't forget that every creature/monster has a unique ROL scene rather than just having variations done based on the creature type(for example in other games the creatures of the same kind,like insects have mostly the same model/type but are just different by their color and name,and have the variation of the same ROL scene differently colored of course...).
So for that reason that makes the game's length quite okay as far as i'm concerned...Actually i don't think anyone has anything to really complain about the game as it's one of those rare high quality games that appear once in a while...That's my opinion at least...

Last edited:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to interrupt the thread with a technical difficulty question, and sorry that I didn't ask this at an earlier stage because I only start reading threads after I am at least 1~2 hours into a game for fear of spoilers.

Couldn't find this problem mentioned so I am assuming it's just a problem from my end: I am getting "stack level too deep" errors when I enter shop menus, and then the game crashes.

I've been getting the same error with previous games before too (maybe like once or twice in the entire playthrough), but not this often (once every two shop visits).

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to interrupt the thread with a technical difficulty question, and sorry that I didn't ask this at an earlier stage because I only start reading threads after I am at least 1~2 hours into a game for fear of spoilers.

Couldn't find this problem mentioned so I am assuming it's just a problem from my end: I am getting "stack level too deep" errors when I enter shop menus, and then the game crashes.

I've been getting the same error with previous games before too (maybe like once or twice in the entire playthrough), but not this often (once every two shop visits).
Hmm, it sounds like if you're getting it in a lot of other games it's an issue with your RTP rather than the games, it basically means it's searching for something that isn't there... but that kind of error would NORMALLY only happen if there was a scripting bug, but seeing as it's effecting other games, my only guess is that it's the RTP alright.