What's new

ACT AVH -Alien Versus Heroine- RJ098963

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
http:\\xxx.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098963.html

I would really appreciate somebody who could help me on the movelist of the both characters, if anybody has this game (since i dont know too much japanese)

Supposely the alien has the special move to rape the 'heroine', but i have no clue what buttons or how to move to make it.

Any help is appreciated

Buttons: (You can actually change them, but anyhow)

A= Left
W= Up
S= Right
Z= Down

R=weak punch
T= Strong punch (?)
F= action
Alien Grabs
Heroine Dodges (Rolls away)
G= Dash....or something

-This game is already out some time
-If this contains Loli or something that isn't agreed on the forums i will delete the thread

Hentai4daily:

xxx........hentai4daily.com/dlsite/同人ソフト-120720-dime-en-loan-avh-エイリアン対ヒロイン-hisas-archives-シ/

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (AVH-)エイリアン対ヒロイン-

If you could put up a DL Link people can probably actually help. Just saying.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you read the thread... you'd see that his very first sentince is the link...

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

He links you to the DLsite link Ie not the actual game. The demo sucks and says nothing about the game

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

He links you to the DLsite link Ie not the actual game. The demo sucks and says nothing about the game
Actually, the small piece of crap that is the demo speaks VOLUMES about the game.

I'm not gonna bother digging again, but I found a link on hentai4daily, I think on the first page.

OP
Mr.Noname

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Actually, the small piece of crap that is the demo speaks VOLUMES about the game.

I'm not gonna bother digging again, but I found a link on hentai4daily, I think on the first page.
I added the link just for helping out

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you press button C while in battle,a movelist appears
some attacks are revealed when you do high combos
thing is,the buttons are in snes style,and the explanation on what each button do is japanese,so i don't really know what to do :|
i THINK that though:
D = Y
E = X
A = A(grab)
B = B
though i'm not sure,especially on the a and b

Last edited:

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Um, anyone notice that the demo is actually the same size as the game? So the demo IS the game???

I swear I'd rather buy/play Fairy Fighting than this game.

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game SUCKS.

The animation was not bad. But it IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to use your rape moves.

And in order to see the moves list, you need to keep fighting to unlock the full move list. But the thing is THEY ARE SO FXXKING HARD to unlock and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN AND HOW THE NEW MOVES ARE UNLOCKED

I don't know what's wrong with this author.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if anyone could try and compile a move list for this game, i'd love to actually SEE all the animations...

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

This game SUCKS.

The animation was not bad. But it IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to use your rape moves.

And in order to see the moves list, you need to keep fighting to unlock the full move list. But the thing is THEY ARE SO FXXKING HARD to unlock and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN AND HOW THE NEW MOVES ARE UNLOCKED

I don't know what's wrong with this author.
He speaks Japanese and you don't :p

aokiryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To see H move u need to play as the women (it is impossible hard to make those combos as alien) and I saw just 5 H atacks

Last edited:

Johannason

Lurker
Reputation score

To see H move u need to play as the women (it is impossible hard to make those combos as alien) and I saw just 5 H atacks
Too bad the alien would rather tear you to pieces than use those attacks. In the space of fifteen bouts, I saw two such attacks... I've only seen four in total, and I've never seen it use the mouth-grab that B triggers when playing as the creature.

I farm the beast so its special bar rises, and it wastes those specials on the charging version of its uppercut--or the charging rapid-claw-slash--more often than not. And when it -does- drop an egg, it's a real effort to be grabbed by the little hugger while the monster is still trying to get at your intestines through your chest cavity.

aokiryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone sucefully done one H atack as allien? How do I do it?

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Game doesn't work for me, but from what I've heard, it's not worth it anyway.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have no idea why i'm playing this game even though the game isn't that good anyway,but here are some more findings:
Y = D
X = E
A = B
B = A

i unlocked these by just building super bars,making a 7 hit combo and taking hits basically,the special grab i have no idea,it just appeared though (and i can't do it anyway =p)
skills on the alien command list that end with a symbol = any punch(Y,X) and are mostly damage specials.
The ones who end with a B are grabs of course
after you grab,you have to input some commands to do specials,i only know one H special though :z
Crushing grab = after grab - down,forward B(i just shoryuken like mad + B) = alien crushes gal with tail
BoobJob - can only be done after crushing grab - down,up then grab(if she has a bar,she can escape,so just grab her again and do the commands)then you can choose to cum or not and where,you can pretty much do h attacks nonstop it seems.
if you input down up or fowarnd up + grab without the crushing grab,you will do some other specials too,though nothing much
i can't seem to do the more interesting stuff though,especially the supers with the only one that i can do being the first one which is just a damaging one :(
if you crouch as the girl,you regain health,as alien,you gain super bars.
you can also do an infinite with the girl,just make sure you keep repeating the basic combo to her 3rd attack,stop a bit and reset the combo to the start,keep doing until you win basically
from reading(through TA)the notes on the dlsite page,it seems there's a way to make it so the girl does nothing but take hits,but i'm not sure how:

●楽しみ方の流れとしましては

シングルモードでエイリアンを相手取り、コマンドを解放させる
          ↓↓↓
 VSモードで無抵抗のヒロインを好きなように嬲る!!!!

というのがお勧めのお楽しみ方でございます。

※シングルモードはバグが若干あり、VSモードではそれらのバグがほとんど出ません。
  これも制作ツールの事情とパソコンの事情のせいです。すいません。
  ああ…!私にプログラムの技術が……

Attachments

Last edited:

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the vs mode even if you set it as 2 players, the other seems to be cpu controlled for some reason o_O

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sheesh, can't even do the moves with the girl doing nothing and the whole movelist right there...

Why would he use the Raging Storm input for this kind of game, or any of these inputs?!

Last edited:

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeha just comes up with some demo error... GAY