What's new

ACT [ ONEONE1 ] Exogamy Justice Sera: ACTION BATTLE FACK GAME / 性技の味方交配士セラのACTION BATTLE FACK GAME RE128931 RJ128931

upshaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128931|ACT&ADV]The Action Battle FACK Game of Breeding Soldier Sera(Full versi

Ugh. My save folder is on C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*randomnumbers\localhost\*longrandomnumbers*

It's also labeled 00000001.sol. I try replacing and renaming it with the save provided earlier, but nothing happens.

Well, oneone1 is making it a pain in the ass to import saves in this game lol. They want you to sit through their horrible gameplay just to get to the galler

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128931|ACT&ADV]The Action Battle FACK Game of Breeding Soldier Sera(Full versi

Ugh. My save folder is on C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*randomnumbers\localhost\*longrandomnumbers*

It's also labeled 00000001.sol. I try replacing and renaming it with the save provided earlier, but nothing happens.

Well, oneone1 is making it a pain in the ass to import saves in this game lol. They want you to sit through their horrible gameplay just to get to the galler
i have the same issue, any clue how to make it work?

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same problem about it now.

I know people will be like "Change your Language to Japanese".

No! I'm sick of having a Game that runs fine, but needs to run for such things in order to make silly stuff to work properly.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have the same issue.
Gory for the one who will manage to make save functional.Please .. i do not want to play through all stages with 10 fps ..

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128931|ACT&ADV]The Action Battle FACK Game of Breeding Soldier Sera

For some reason looks this Character just like Sena Kashiwazaki from the Anime "Bokuwa tomodachi" and the setting of this story reminds me to the anime "Ore no Imouto ..." so far i´m enjoying this game and love this details and smooth animation
-------------------------------------
EDIT
-------------------------------------
IF I would find some time I´ll start to translate it.... shouldnt be that hard to edit swf files... so I´ll give a try on it :D
Its obviously a parody.

Why are the girls in games made by this circle so damn creepy? Especially the way they run. Its a shame cuz the sex scenes themselves were pretty good; there are only a few enemies that rape but they have multiple scenes per enemy so no complaints there. Its also a shame they only had one x-ray scene, and its wasted on a futa. And whats up with the frame rate?

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, It could be even worse... Like that shit made by toonpimp
Are you saying it's shit because it's furry, or because it's just weirdly done? :V

When it comes to animated hentai I'm not a prude, I'll like whatever. V:

upshaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have the same issue, any clue how to make it work?
None atm. I have a complete save, but trying to import it between install folders results in nada. Getting the complete save is a lot easier than it looks as well. Just run right, take the hits and keep running while invincible. Do this until stage 5-4. When stage 5-5 starts, just hold x and schlick until you get 10 'purple' orbs, and shoot them (i think the key was v) at the futa boss.

Voila - a gallery with all the animations and endings.

aquamirror

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway for this to get put up on Mega? Both of the files I downloaded from freakshare and deposit files didnt work.
+1 to this, my isp use dynamic ip and those sites said that i already download the file

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, It could be even worse... Like that shit made by toonpimp
Toonpimp isn't charging 20$ for his games though...

dan21392

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone find out how to use the save file yet?

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

didnt mind the trial though these kind of games annoy me at times but gonna download the full game and see if I like it or not.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 16337
This is my save file. You get a gallery with 20 in-game animations and a couple more that force you to click through moonrunes, you know how it goes...
Anyway, You need to put it into your flash player's "stored objects" folder, which...isn't easy to find. I guess the simplest way is you just search your drive for a file with the same name and replace.

The path for me was "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*random numbers*\localhost\Users\*username*\Downloads\Sera Action\SeraFighterGame.exe"
(yes, that is a folder with an .exe extension, i don't even know")
Finished the game and the 'zenra mode' too, which gives the cheat options. Btw, first I attacked almost everything but it's unnecessary, because you have soooo slow attack speed and it takes ages to crouch then stand up... so MOSTLY just run and jump through the stage and don't worry about your life bar, since at the end there will be a 100% life replenish hearts always. Only at the boss stage you have to do it.
The 'hell stage' can't be completed... or at least it stopped for me almost at the end of the stage bar.

Like Anon_Ymous wrote, you have to put the save file in that SeraFighterGame.exe folder. (you should search for it, if you can't find manually)

My save file with the zenra mode done: View attachment SeraFighterMySave.zip

Cheers!

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

play this game. poorly done. even nijia gril and demon girl is better. the game contral suck too much. h is ok but take five fucking second to hit or to coutch and moveagain. only jump up and run is ok the rest is fuck up even spell take a few second to cast.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Installed the game like 5 minutes ago. Ran into the problem of save files as mentioned in the last page. Renamed the file path and remove all Japanese character from file path. Now the folder and the save file creates correctly.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the freakshare version the full game?

Thanks

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me how to find the save portion of the file on windows 8 and can someone also help me with the save issue that this game has. thanks.

Thopson1m

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me how to find the save portion of the file on windows 8 and can someone also help me with the save issue that this game has. thanks.
I believe that is the same as for w7:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RandomStuff\localhost

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128931|ACT&ADV]The Action Battle FACK Game of Breeding Soldier Sera

and then the CEO of oneone1 said:
"and if you didnt get enough of the 'KIMOCHISUGOICHINKO' screams in your rpg games, we now have adapted to the sidescrolling genre for everyone to enjoy"
now seriously, that animations feel wrong... specially since witch girl just came out and i'm comparing it to those
somehow that sounded quite nice in my head coming from yui yuigahama