ACT [ TOH ] Fleeing! (RJ105301)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fleeing! (RJ105301)

Google translate:

There was no excuse to not long be updated.
It will be a recent report.

Of critical condition personal computer is now passed away.
Currently, we use quite a older laptop.

In this note, but it can about browsing the net, work because such as the use of drawing Yara compiler severe has almost stopped.

So, that we can now is like or draw a sketch, most working with analog.
But soon it a place where you want to had made the personal computer. . .

I'm living in my parents now, but it became so that this time you leave home, no longer afford to buy a personal computer.
Although plans with May it still ahead, there is a need because you store for new life, such as moving funds.

After, Although it is winter bonus, so this in because it was small token of appreciation is not palm can Nante had made of the personal computer ....

It is the painful situations that have kept you waiting much, but because it is not necessarily developed the end I think that it Once came to also peek even by the time you forget really ....

Basically, his computer died and he's using an older one and now plans for may.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why am I not surprised...sigh. I swear this game is like the vaporware of hentai games as of this point.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just put it in the box,wrap it up, dig a hole and drop that box in the hole. Forget about it, any game that takes this long is not worth it.....talking to you batman....or am i?

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why am I not surprised...sigh. I swear this game is like the vaporware of hentai games as of this point.
Oh, you've seen nothing yet :p
Ever hear of mu soft? They made in 2005, with an expansion in 2006, then announced a new game for 2008.
Nope, that ain't out yet :rolleyes:

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, you've seen nothing yet :p
Ever hear of mu soft? They made in 2005, with an expansion in 2006, then announced a new game for 2008.
Nope, that ain't out yet :rolleyes:
Lol, I stand corrected.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, there's a new update. From google translate, it seems he's slowly fixing his life, though he's still super busy probably until March. Also, there's a CG of the main character possibly for the game cutscenes, though not a big update, it's nice to see him slowly advancing with his life.

Anyway, I was going to drop a comment of encouragement for him, but unable to do so for unknown reason (perhaps the comment is region-locked?). Does anyone know how to post comment there?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, there's a new update. From google translate, it seems he's slowly fixing his life, though he's still super busy probably until March. Also, there's a CG of the main character possibly for the game cutscenes, though not a big update, it's nice to see him slowly advancing with his life.

Anyway, I was going to drop a comment of encouragement for him, but unable to do so for unknown reason (perhaps the comment is region-locked?). Does anyone know how to post comment there?
i was expecting to drop the project since all the problems... he/she was in jail ? i cant remember..

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i was expecting to drop the project since all the problems... he/she was in jail ? i cant remember..
Whoa I really don't remember something like that, I thought their problem related with frequent disaster in Japan. Nevermind, I don't know much about the situation, but it seems he's still in this project. :D

Hopefully. That's why I want to drop an encouragement for him, and might as well buy the game since I really like the demo.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa I really don't remember something like that, I thought their problem related with frequent disaster in Japan. Nevermind, I don't know much about the situation, but it seems he's still in this project. :D

Hopefully. That's why I want to drop an encouragement for him, and might as well buy the game since I really like the demo.
From what I understand during that time was the he was living with some relatives and the family had some sort of incident, which led to involving the police. The whole jail thing was a misunderstanding by an_anoymous.

Seems like he's focused on finding a new home right now but at least he sounds optimistic about it in comparison to what he was saying around 9 months ago, I believe.

I'm genuinely surprised that he has good news to share, to be honest.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a new update :eek:
It seems like he got a new pc but still have many problems?

Quendras

Reputation score
Surprise, surprise. His blog has been updated. From what I understood (Google-trans and so on) he was so busy with work, he didn't even have the time to update his blog or work on the game itself. (Well, thats japan for you). He got a new job, which is less timeconsuming, but still a lot of overtime. At least, it seems, its in a "reasonable" amount.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Well, well, well a monster girl game dev thought dead returns. Now if only the dev for Valley of Maana would do the same...

texugocansado

Reputation score
sorry for the necro, but, i used to look his blog time in time, with some hope (ye i know, but hope is the last thing to die :p) , but now with ci-en, his blog is gone, anyone know if he created another page? or we can call this a trully dead game/dev ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.