What's new

ACT AVH -Alien Versus Heroine- RJ098963

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: AVH -Alien Versus Heroine-

Don't bother the precedent says AI is not aware of what kind of game it is.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No1 interested in this game anymore?

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No1 interested in this game anymore?
I'm semi interested, which I'm guessing is sorta how a lot of people are. The concept for this game is good. It just seems like a big missed opportunity.

In any case, there are 2 character dlc's which have already been mentioned in this thread.

There's also a nude mod dlc that was put up on Dlsite semi recently.

I haven't been able to find links to any of them, granted i didn't spend too much time looking. I suppose now we wait. Would be nice if someone posted them. For as much of a missed opportunity this is, it still has my interest enough that I'd like to see the content.

Reputation score

I'm actually really interested in that nude mod. I was really already wishing there was a way to fight here like that.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm semi interested, which I'm guessing is sorta how a lot of people are. The concept for this game is good. It just seems like a big missed opportunity.

I haven't been able to find links to any of them, granted i didn't spend too much time looking. I suppose now we wait. Would be nice if someone posted them. For as much of a missed opportunity this is, it still has my interest enough that I'd like to see the content.

I did search for links... all outdated. I like the art style of it a lot.

saint14723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could some one re-upload the complete edition. Last link was a while ago so it's down.

Raizuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to break my lurk for something like this but I would also really appreciate a reupload of the complete edition, had to reformat my poor lappy recently so lost most of my collection of games... Building it back slowly though! :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Give it some times and he'll release the AVH -Alien Versus Heroine- Even More Complete Edition. Followed by a handful of DLC.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Give it some times and he'll release the AVH -Alien Versus Heroine- Even More Complete Edition. Followed by a handful of DLC.
sad that it will probably be true. I really like this persons work to but instead of getting better its the same oh so close to what a H-game should be, but now with DLC....that still doesn't get the job done. and same thing over and over would work with me if it would just deliver on what I'm looking for.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I mean honestly, making one platform and repeatedly releasing DLC is probably 10x better for the flowering h-games industry. Why remake everything from scratch when 90% of what goes into a game is invisible to most end-users anyway? It's an order of magnitude more efficient to reuse your game's engine/theme/tilesets/whatever to produce more gameplay and more h-content.

amoredcore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's what causes a certain market sector to become stagnant. What we need is quality over quantity. Actually... An equilibrium between then both. Atm the H industry is the gaming industry before Bethesda made horse armour dlc XD

I understand where you're coming from though financially and from a business perspective it's the most cost efficient way to produce a game with the highest possible payout

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any chance some kind soul could reupload the latest version of this game?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance some kind soul could reupload the latest version of this game?
trust me....you wont figure out how to play because the controls are unreadable and have since changed from the original design. i dont know how to play and its rubbush.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone have the dlcs?:confused:

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like you were right.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like you were right.
Despite being called "Ero Unlocker" it's more of a gallery of all of the h-animations present in the game, including stuff from the DLCs without actually needing to own them or the actual game itself, assuming that it's similiar to the Ero Unlocker. So the dev is probably pretty much through with the game.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if thats the case, then i hope someone can post a mega here so we can just see the gallery.