What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is an RPG Maker game by a new circle on DLSite (とらうま商事). The demo only gives you the purple-haired girl and blonde and has 2 enemy types (slime and tree-thing). The game itself is a mostly-standard RPG with combat rape, where each girl can get molested, grabbed, and raped. I imagine that almost every enemy in the game can rape, and you do get 2 more party members in the full version.

It apparently is not supposed to come out until November, according to the DLSite page. Don't get too excited about it yet.

Edit: I guess I should put in the dev's DLSite blog link; the above blog link has been dead for years.

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

subscribing the thread, i'm probably gonna forget about this! :D

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems a feature of the game is that if your girls give birth, a much stronger version of the monster that impregnated her appears somewhere.

You can only find the slime children in the demo, and each has the first attack skill their mother had. They drop really good armor the first two times you spawn and kill them, and sensitivity boosting lotions every time afterwards.

Also there appears to only be one non-monster scene in the demo, the sword girl getting molested in the shop building (go in and out of the town to reset until you get it to work), she reacts differently depending on how sensitive her ass and vagina are.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems a feature of the game is that if your girls give birth, a much stronger version of the monster that impregnated her appears somewhere.

You can only find the slime children in the demo, and each has the first attack skill their mother had. They drop really good armor the first two times you spawn and kill them, and sensitivity boosting lotions every time afterwards.

Also there appears to only be one non-monster scene in the demo, the sword girl getting molested in the shop building (go in and out of the town to reset until you get it to work), she reacts differently depending on how sensitive her ass and vagina are.
Oh, that sounds wonderful...must remember to do a partial of this game.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A nice find, and a somewhat surprising one too. An RPGMaker XP Game? Really?

It made me think of another RPGMaker XP game almost straight away, . That game was never finished and last updated a long time ago... but there are some pretty big similarities between Jumble Jokers and Escape from Demon City. Gameplay, wording, lots of little things. Methinks this might be the same dev under a different name, or at least someone building off of the old games scripts.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wish it wasn't XP (because using something like Sizer to up the window size only adds a bunch of black space) but aside that it looks interesting.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wish it wasn't XP (because using something like Sizer to up the window size only adds a bunch of black space) but aside that it looks interesting.
maybe like me they saw the popularity of defender of morals asagi and noted xp was the only way they could make a similar game without scripting knowledge? I am hyped to make a game like that

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Monsters, AND pregnancy? The hype is real :D

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, this game has all the mechanics I love in one package. I can't wait! :D

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm just annoyed that the vine monster keeps throwing errors for me. Is anyone else getting crashes when fighting the vine monster?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just annoyed that the vine monster keeps throwing errors for me. Is anyone else getting crashes when fighting the vine monster?
If the girl is KO'd it seem it'll use a different sex attack :v which then crash due to missing image.

So don't let them 'die'

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game, it feels like the guy who made this played the demo for the girls lost in demon city and was unhappy that maker of the demon city was suffering from health problems which forced him to drop making the game.

I know alot of similarities. But at least this one stands better chance of getting released. Although the downside is that it has alot of enemies I hate to fight like tentacles, etc while older one was more to my liking.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game, it feels like the guy who made this played the demo for the girls lost in demon city and was unhappy that maker of the demon city was suffering from health problems which forced him to drop making the game.

I know alot of similarities. But at least this one stands better chance of getting released. Although the downside is that it has alot of enemies I hate to fight like tentacles, etc while older one was more to my liking.
Which game is that? You mean this?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which game is that? You mean this?
I'd assume that's the one (it's certainly the one I was referring/linking to a few posts up). I didn't remember thread here though.

I'm gonna crack both Jumble Jokers and Escape from Demon City open tonight and have a look; I'm curious as to what's going on with these two. I would be surprised if, at the very least, some of the same scripts weren't being used (there's a couple of slightly odd phrases in the game system which hint at this).

hawkboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

time to sit down and wait....

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd assume that's the one (it's certainly the one I was referring/linking to a few posts up). I didn't remember thread here though.

I'm gonna crack both Jumble Jokers and Escape from Demon City open tonight and have a look; I'm curious as to what's going on with these two. I would be surprised if, at the very least, some of the same scripts weren't being used (there's a couple of slightly odd phrases in the game system which hint at this).
Jumble Jokers isn't out yet though (unless there's a demo on the dev's site?).

Also, lemme know if you find a working dl for Escape from Demon City. Possibly over PM so this thread doesn't get derailed.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you missed it, there is indeed a demo for Jumble Jokers. It's on the DLSite page linked.

As for Escape from Demon City, that can still be downloaded from the Dev's page that I linked earlier. Click through the obligatory "I'm over 18" page, and there'll be two links. The 4Shared one still works.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Their structure are pretty much the same one(many codes are using the same method to run with), I wonder was it the creator lost the old data form 2011 and now he got a new computer to start out new?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, you can recover an RPGMaker project in it's entirety from the game, and as there is a working download that means data loss is not really possible. Also, if I recall right, the reason for abandoning Escape from Demon City was ill health - although scale/lack of planning could just as easily have been a factor (Escape from Demon City had something like 8 playable characters - it really wasn't well thought through, because that would have meant way too many CGs)

As I said before, my suspicion is that this is the same creator under a different name, or someone who has permission to use those scripts. I'm leaning towards the former rather than the latter though - way too many similarities in the writing, and even the art style to an extent (I could certainly accept the author improving in the intervening time). Either way, I'm happy that this game exist, and it's apparently at a much smaller scale and so has a chance of being finished.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is pretty great. Shame about it not releasing til November