What's new

SIM [ Dumb Crow ] Slave Brothel 3D RE178676 RJ178676

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Brothel simulation game.

Story: Near future. After a global cataclysm mankind slowly returns to a civilized way of life. In newly established countries slavery is widely used. Laws allow to buy slaves and use them for both personal and business purposes. You are a beginner businessman. You rent a small building, where you want to make a brothel for the sexual entertainment of citizens.

How to play:
1. Rooms. All rooms divided to 3 types: Service, living, maintenance Esthete service rooms: - Matress room - Bed room - Luxury room Perversion service room: - Hole - Chain room - Deviant room Living rooms: -Jail -Flat Maintenance rooms: - Shower - Bath - Mistress room - Garden - Punishment room In the beginning of game you will need at least 1 service room, to earn money, 1 living room, where your slaves will live and a shower room to keep them clean.

2. Hall Hall is special room where newly come client will wait for service. Right-click on it will bring up menu. Where you can open/close your brothel and set up entry fee.

3. Clients Town consists of 150 citizens. All citizens divided to 3 categories: poor(grey color), prosperios(red color) and rich(gold color). Every client has it own parameters, which you can see on right-click: - Wealth. Money which client can spend in your brothel. - Perversion. client with high "Perversion level" will prefer girl in perversion service room - Esthete. client with high "Esthete level" will prefer girl in esthete service room - Squeamish. Clients with high "Squeamish level" will prefer clean girl, with high "Hygiene level" - Satisfaction. Overall satisfaction level by your brothel. Satisfaction raises, then client receive girl, which he choose. If where is no suitable girl for client, when he will leave your brothel, with decreased satisfaction. "Satisfaction level" affects on how often client will come to your brothel.

4. Slaves Slaves are your working girls. They can be bought on "Market" ("To town" button), and can be sold ("Sell" button in slave menu). Before slave can be bought, you must build a living room for her (Jail or flat). To access slave menu right-click on slave. For transfer slave to another room click "Send her to room" and point to room. To designate slave to service room click "Designate her to service room" and point to room. After designation button "Send to designated room" will send slave to that room. Slave parameters: - Submission. High submission required for "Esthete service rooms" - Sanity. Mental health. Sanity reduced by serving to client, especially in Perversion service room. Low "Sanity level" can lead to "INSANE" status. After a certain time "INSANE" status can lead to death. - Passion. "Passion level" indicates pleasure of slave. It can be gained in Esthete service rooms or in mistress room. High level of "Passion" means, what slave loves her work. - Skill. Slave experience in sexual service. Clients prefer slaves with higher "Skill level". - Hygiene. Low "Hygiene level" means, what slave must go to shower or bath.

5. Events From time to time negative events will occur. Be prepared. 6. Game over You will win if brothel prestige rise to 80%.After winning gallery you gain access to gallery mode. Game will be over if in the beginning of day you will have negative balance.

It doesn't have the forbidden taboo/ incest vibe of http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29103 but its a nice surprise in the simulation zone.Just look at the gameplay movie and you will love it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Slave Brothel 3D

Hmm. This seems like something I would very much like to try out. :O

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to this being leaked.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks like a 3d version of

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Whoa the game looks open and big like the sims 2. Nice! :D

Last edited:

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I'm having no luck finding the game anywhere, don't suppose someone is either willing to buy and share or has found it hiding somewhere?

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Controls are a bit clunky in general. The lack of an option to invert the Y-axis drives me nuts, but even if we could, they would still as a whole be lacking. Animations you get are dependent on the girls' stats (obedience, passion, and skill), but you can see them all once you access gallery mode. Voices can only be heard if you zoom into the room, and likely lose track of the incoming customers and other girls' statuses.

All the bodies and faces look the same, with the only differences being the hair color and style, and there isn't any actual penetration shown (my guess is to satisfy the DLSite censorship standards) I hope they add more to this, as it cost me about the same amount of some other games with much better content.

If you've played that old "Sex Pit" flash game, this game is like a deeper/better version of that.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the "double post," but it's several hours later, and it's in reply to someone sending me a PM about sharing the game. I would be willing to, but I have two issues:

1. I don't want to make a Mega or any other storage site account.
2. I don't know if there's any type of watermarking or tagging on the file that will show my account information and cause me to lose my DLSite account and games I've purchased.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

dlsite doesn't watermark their files. You are downloading the same zip file that everyone else does. The only way way dlsite would find out it's you is to compare who purchased the game and compare to nicknames posting it elsewhere.

Also, I wish that "RJ138742 ボクの奴隷娼館 / My slave brothel" was updated because the game was released unfinished :(

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the "double post," but it's several hours later, and it's in reply to someone sending me a PM about sharing the game. I would be willing to, but I have two issues:

1. I don't want to make a Mega or any other storage site account.
2. I don't know if there's any type of watermarking or tagging on the file that will show my account information and cause me to lose my DLSite account and games I've purchased.
Hey there, yeah I was the one who asked Monkey about it;

Long story short they can't track you without jumping about 300 different hurdles and even then they never seem to try and find uploaders. If you want throw the game on a dropbox and send it to either myself or someone you trust and have them upload it to mega. The game doesn't seem that big, would probably take maybe an hour tops.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When it comes to dlsite files that are marked say they are on there store page.
Cant remember how exactly as it rare but its very visable.

EDIT:
Ah yes i think it has to state that it has DRM on it and its quite vissable.

Last edited:

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks promising, i hope we get DL link soon ;)

Ashsaber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nthing that this is interesting and something I'm quite interested in. Too bad the 'trial version' on the dlsite is just the video on the page.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're the best kind of lurker.