What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Old_________________________________________________________________New

The makers of and come with a new game:

Description:
What I can tell by playing the demo is that you have to help the citizens of a town by giving them items that they need, which gives you points to unlock new areas in the town.
You can of course work to gain money and buy the items or you could visit the dungeon and get the resources to make the items yourself.
As far as I know, working and buying the items went much faster for me.
Apparently the teacher is Aisha from their first game .
In their blog it says that it is possible to take a virgin route in the full game and also to walk around nude.

Tags:
おっぱい - Breasts
露出 - Exposure
羞恥 - Embarrassment
強制/無理矢理 - Forced
レイプ - Rape
輪姦 - Gangbang

Link:
Links are on page 9

Last edited by a moderator:

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ174425]

yeaaaa the game looks really nice big fan of this circle lets hope that may arrive sooner already to hype for this thx for the thread btw

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Could have sworn this already had a thread.
Upcoming circle clymenia game or something.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll be eagerlly awaiting for this... silently... remaining in the shadows...

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The main heroines default outfit somehow makes her seem like she has an A or B cupsize but if you look at these pictures

She looks way different here.
lol, looks like the artist was tryna pacify everybodys favorite cup size :p

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The main heroines default outfit somehow makes her seem like she has an A or B cupsize but if you look at these pictures

She looks way different here.
The creator actually posted a (censored) nude standing image back in December:

Seems the main girl also changed eye color sometime after that. I kinda liked the blue eyes better, but that's just me.

OP
B

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could have sworn this already had a thread.
Upcoming circle clymenia game or something.
Well if that's so then my bad. Because I searched with the game name and the RJ number and it didn't show me anything.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's because the RJ number was JUST announced today, while the game's been in development for a few months, at least.

EDIT: Also, note the lock on the crotch of that armor pic Jeb posted. :p

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

The creator actually posted a (censored) nude standing image back in December:

Seems the main girl also changed eye color sometime after that. I kinda liked the blue eyes better, but that's just me.
I liked blue too but it seems at that time the eyes of both heroines looked 100% identical! They made them afterwards to make them seem a bit less identical... also blonde + blue eyes for the older chick from the first game is a given ;) So they had to change the new heroines eyes.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

played the demo and the game style resembles more salvation than there more recent game since its pretty easy to get the h-scene but something buggs me is there only a few cg scene or is there some way to complet the cg room back at the old lady house ive only got 2 different scenes from the armor shop and the pub as well as the old lady basement and the man who sells clothes

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do not do the scene in the old ladies basement/house, after the first time.(purple clone of yourself getting screwed)

You lower/clear your pollution/corruption. You need to have high pollution/corruption to get the third set of scenes.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do not do the scene in the old ladies basement/house, after the first time.(purple clone of yourself getting screwed)

You lower/clear your pollution/corruption. You need to have high pollution/corruption to get the third set of scenes.
Yea but i found out something when u go to ur inventory top right there a white shield and its for allowing ur corruption to go higher so i got all the scenes now

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Following this thread just because the maker made salvation game. That game was kinda fun.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I found a bug or something cause I can't get the 3rd set of scenes...anyone got a spare save please?
Lewedness stoped increasing at 350....

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I found a bug or something cause I can't get the 3rd set of scenes...anyone got a spare save please?
Lewedness stoped increasing at 350....
The lewdness stopping at 350 is to prevent people from triggering the 4th/5th stage scene since they're not in demo.

List of scenes
Armor shop. - 3 scenes.

Bar - 3 scenes.

Check point - 3 scenes. (with some lewdness, trying to walk towards the tower should trigger an option to have bodycheck instead of paying 100)

Merchant in the market.

Cleansing corruption by talking to old lady you saved while at high corruption.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The lewdness stopping at 350 is to prevent people from triggering the 4th/5th stage scene since they're not in demo.

List of scenes
Armor shop. - 3 scenes.

Bar - 3 scenes.

Check point - 3 scenes. (with some lewdness, trying to walk towards the tower should trigger an option to have bodycheck instead of paying 100)

Merchant in the market.

Cleansing corruption by talking to old lady you saved while at high corruption.
Can't trigger the tower bodycheck...

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are there any evolving costumes like in Salvation? That was my favourite par and it was sorely missing in their second game (though I ended up liking it more).

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I love their games (the art and custom tiles make up for the vanilla scenes :eek:).

And so, I'll make a partial once this come out. :3