What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [クリメニア] The Nobleman's Retort / 催眠貴族 RE164217 RJ164217

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New gate from author of Salvation Q'w 'Q YUSH

Late October.

Still dling the trial, but if I'm not mistaken it's about a guy brainwashing ladies around him, including his own family.

EDIT: Alright, so after playing through the demo.

First of the RPG side
Magic crystals = money, and you basically 'buy' levels in this game, there's an item in your inventory to level yourself up.
Dark crystal = your hypnotism level, there's one in each dungeon and your goal is to get em all, stronger hypnotism level = can MC more people

Each person you MC give you some benefit, for example the item shop owner give you potions.
The adventurers you can send into dungeon to bring back more crystals. (and the redhead can bring back Dark crystal for you, meaning you don't even need to do the dungeon for this)
You can use crystals to level them up just like yourself, it's one of the option when talking to them.
Although you also get to have them tell you their secrets as well (doesn't work on redhead due to 'not for trial'), I'm guessing true end will require you to get all the infos you can.

Not sure how the event unlocking will work for the mother/daughter pair, but in demo you have 2 for each of them by default (btw, I think the protag is adopted)
1 'personal time' and 1 exhibition
Mom
exhibition - she goes to clothing store and strip there (I think you MC her to change cloth without using changing room)
personal - she take you into the bath, then you massage her breast

Daughter
exhibition - she goes to item shop, and upon leaving the store she lose her cloth
personal - she give blowjob

BTw all these are marks as 'event name 1' so there's further level of those events it seem
You can play up to 10 days, on the 10th day a holy knight shows up (who you can MC and send to dungeon too)

And this is another event but it has nothing to see and only text mentioning it happened at all
If you MC the sister in the church, you have an option to make her tempt men. I think it let you MC people easier?

Anyway, after ordering that, about 2 days later when you visit her a guy will walk out of her room.
If you walk in protag will learn that she had sex with men as commanded.
After that her dialogue will change a bit, but nothing else.

Translation thread here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Looks very promising. This will really need a translation though!

In case someone's wondering you lvl up by choosing the first item in the last tab of your inventory and paying money.

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really hope this has the same style of escalating lewdness that Salvation had. I love corruption related outfit changes.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Really like the art of this one !

I'm downloading the trial right now. I might do a partial. :p

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any info on how to play this? So far it's just been grinding enemies in the forest and I can't help but feel something isn't right here.

Also using the D option with the redhead just makes her vanish and nothing else seems to happen, probably missing something here as well.

*edit*
So as far as I can tell the first option on the redhead sends her out to get you exp/money and the second to last option lets you level her so she brings in more.

I also can't seem to sleep anymore after defeating the first boss, talked to everyone twice but I'm assuming the demo just ends there.

Last edited:

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks very good.

I once ne question to the community. if I have the demo down load from the side and then unpack with winrar - he has always problems the sound file play wg. Japanese font. speak I must always change the region in windows and unpack again. :mad:

there is an unpacking program which unpacks the data right the first time? it sucks somehow constantly the region to change. :(

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Any info on how to play this? So far it's just been grinding enemies in the forest and I can't help but feel something isn't right here.

Also using the D option with the redhead just makes her vanish and nothing else seems to happen, probably missing something here as well.

*edit*
So as far as I can tell the first option on the redhead sends her out to get you exp/money and the second to last option lets you level her so she brings in more.
' 3' If you're lazy, do easiest dungeon (top one) and kill a few things to earn some crystals, cheat engine it to some insane number (1m should be plenty)
Then go back to town, pump all the crystals to level up the redhead to 50 and send her out to dungeon every day, she'll bring back the crystal needed for powering up yourself.

See the now edited first post for some other stuffs.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So there's a 10 day limit? Any way to work around that? Cheatengine for example?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So there's a 10 day limit? Any way to work around that? Cheatengine for example?
Possibly, but not really worth it for demo, since you can see everything in 5-6 days easily.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The events seem nice, but the combat is really boring - you don't even have any abilities, so it's just spamming autoattack and drinking potions when you are low. It's not like combat is usually all that awesome in RPG Maker games but this is really lazy.

Still, the art is great as always so I'll be playing this eventually, I just wish these guys would spend a few hours on the combat side of things if they have to have it in the game.

retio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mind control leading to corruption?
Yummy.
Looking forward to the full version.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Mind control leading to corruption?
Yummy.
Looking forward to the full version.
The demo gave 4 variations overall on his usage of MC.
1. Get info/some small benefits, all male NPCs kinda fall under here.

2. Completely switch their personality at all time - the nun at church.

3. They follow his order and don't remember clearly - the mother and probably the redhead too

4. The daughter case is quite delicious. After he setup his MC, he told the daughter "yo I MC'd you, now you have to follow all my orders" at first she was mocking him, but when he made her do something she realized he's not joking.
But being the high pride type she obviously threatened him.

This shows in her event.
Exhibition - after realizing she's naked (or she ripped her own cloth) she knew it was under your order, so once she get home the protag is there waiting already, telling her she should hurry back to her own room to change. She walked by and cursed at him.

Personal time - Didn't really read the text in this scene properly so I am jsut guessing.
I think it's similar to what he did with the nun that he changed their logic, so she think giving him blowjob = harassing him. Right after she doesn't remember what she did but she knew he did something.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game looks amazing. not just the artwork but the Tileset is spectacular. I love it

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ohhh looks promising!! i´cant wait for play the full game *_*

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The events seem nice, but the combat is really boring - you don't even have any abilities, so it's just spamming autoattack and drinking potions when you are low. It's not like combat is usually all that awesome in RPG Maker games but this is really lazy.

Still, the art is great as always so I'll be playing this eventually, I just wish these guys would spend a few hours on the combat side of things if they have to have it in the game.
Not just combat but the whole dungeon part is.
In the second dungeon. You have to go up and down two floor, just to get the key to unlock the next door, which lead to the key that unlocks the next door, which lead to the key that unlocks the next door, and so on. All the while navigating narrow corridor full of monsters. And third dungeon won't get better.
It's like he's discouraging you from entering the dungeons.

But the events were great, especially the daughter's.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not just combat but the whole dungeon part is.
In the second dungeon. You have to go up and down two floor, just to get the key to unlock the next door, which lead to the key that unlocks the next door, which lead to the key that unlocks the next door, and so on. All the while navigating narrow corridor full of monsters. And third dungeon won't get better.
It's like he's discouraging you from entering the dungeons.

But the events were great, especially the daughter's.
Actually, I think he IS discouraging the player from doing the dungeon.

On his blog there's mentioning of how the dungeon is different this time, here's what google-fu spit back at me
And most different from and until now is the dungeon.
In normal dungeon that is not simplified as previous work, the balance of combat
It has set Eye tight.
Tiring! Please use the adventurers instead person called.
They are I will take home a "piece of magic" needed to level up.
That 2nd to last line.

Btw for 2nd dungeon, if you have high enough level you can just walk in, open the door to the right of entrance and the crystal boss is in that one.

I personally only cleared 1st dungeon and that's only before I realized I could use the redhead to gather dark crystals.
You can argue that it's possible to get 2 a day by doing one dungeon yourself + 1 from redhead, but meh, the demo give you enough days to get all the content out of it without needing such min-maxing.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You know what I like about Clymenia. They almost always use the standard Skills, Weapons, Armors and Items. Makes translating them very easy. Although you do have to be careful as they do like to change the values on their healing spells and items.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

weird i cant play the demo cause am missing an audio file does anyone knows which rpg maker files do i need to download for this one

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

weird i cant play the demo cause am missing an audio file does anyone knows which rpg maker files do i need to download for this one
Uhh, I'm 95% sure it's caused by unzipping while in non-Japanese unicode and the name turns moonrunes instead of Japanese

Check folders in your file to see if there's any of those moonrunes, if yes then set your PC to Japanese unicode and unzip the trial again.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, if somehow u didnt or just couldn't change ur system locale into Japanese, U can try extracting the trial with 7zip or Zipeg program. Download and install one of them, then extract the trial, which u downloaded from dlsite, with 7zip or Zipeg
Just goole the program's name and u can play normally after u extract the trial with 1 of both program I've told above :rolleyes: