What's new

ACT [ orange girl ] Li'l Alchemist Annette's Adventure / 少女錬金術師 アネットの冒険 RE140155 RJ140155

Status
Not open for further replies.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Public beta 1.20(demo)

Controls
Left/right: A-D
Attack: X
Bomb F

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxShadow

Reputation score
Re: (ACT) Adventures of girl alchemist Annette

Yet another circle breaking to the Jungle/Witch/Shinobi Girl market...

These games are about as unambitious as it gets, but they rarely are complete disappointments.

In other news this somehow has a 450 MB demo.

Edit: Okay, its actually 3 (OS) versions of a 150 MB demo.

Also, its done in the Unity Engine so its a lot more polished-looking at first glance than previous games in this genre.

However, this game has some very obvious problems. Walking backwards does horrendous things with camera/visibility moving your vision from entirely in front to entirely behind you. Also, for some reason your basic attack quickly drains your HP. There are enough enemies with enough HP that you can barely make it half way through the stage before you're near dead without ever having been hit. The only strategy that works is probably to let yourself get caught once in every wave and break out quickly.

This could actually be a decent game, but there are certainly some rough edges that need to be smoothed before the full release. I'm just not sure I wanna get my hopes up since this isn't exactly a mainstream game.

Final edit: Didn't notice this already has a full release so probably no fixes forthcoming.

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Link from Anime-Sharing....
Bitshare
Well, I'm gonna download it too ;)

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yet another circle breaking to the Jungle/Witch/Shinobi Girl market...

These games are about as unambitious as it gets, but they rarely are complete disappointments.

In other news this somehow has a 450 MB demo.

Edit: Okay, its actually 3 (OS) versions of a 150 MB demo.

Also, its done in the Unity Engine so its a lot more polished-looking at first glance than previous games in this genre.

However, this game has some very obvious problems. Walking backwards does horrendous things with camera/visibility moving your vision from entirely in front to entirely behind you. Also, for some reason your basic attack quickly drains your HP. There are enough enemies with enough HP that you can barely make it half way through the stage before you're near dead without ever having been hit. The only strategy that works is probably to let yourself get caught once in every wave and break out quickly.

This could actually be a decent game, but there are certainly some rough edges that need to be smoothed before the full release. I'm just not sure I wanna get my hopes up since this isn't exactly a mainstream game.

Final edit: Didn't notice this already has a full release so probably no fixes forthcoming.
Unless I am mistaken: You don't take HP damage and it stops draining at like 20%/25%, it also regens so painfully slow that it's not worth waiting. LP seems to be the only thing that matters and you get additional scene for getting raped+cumming a few times, around four or five times I think (not sure if scene is enemy specific or area specific).

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You may also try this link if torrents are more your download style.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those who played it a little bit.
Are the enemies predominately male creatures or is a good share of it tentacle/yuri/futa?
Cheers

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a bit lost here?! I've got past the forest and mine stages and I can't do anything else?!

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm a bit lost here?! I've got past the forest and mine stages and I can't anything else?!
Same issue. Is the game unfinished? Also I'm at a loss at to what the jump button is supposed to be for, since you can't actually jump over anything and all airborne enemies can be hit from the ground.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, rough google translate of the dlsite info here's what I got:

◆ the elements unimplemented

Because there is an element of non-implementation of some, you publish down to (tax) ¥ 1,500 → 1300 yen price until the end of the implementation properly.
So we will add sequentially update unimplemented elements, we strongly recommend the purchase of a registered user.
Elements of the major non-implementation in Ver1.0.0 looks like the following.

· There are more than one monster of unimplemented attack motion.
· It is expected of all three stages, but it is the implementation of only two stage now.
- It is planned to place the boss in each stage, but it is not done yet today.

So it looks like its only the 2 stages for now and the developer is going to add more content later?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, rough google translate of the dlsite info here's what I got:

◆ the elements unimplemented

Because there is an element of non-implementation of some, you publish down to (tax) ¥ 1,500 → 1300 yen price until the end of the implementation properly.
So we will add sequentially update unimplemented elements, we strongly recommend the purchase of a registered user.
Elements of the major non-implementation in Ver1.0.0 looks like the following.

· There are more than one monster of unimplemented attack motion.
· It is expected of all three stages, but it is the implementation of only two stage now.
- It is planned to place the boss in each stage, but it is not done yet today.

So it looks like its only the 2 stages for now and the developer is going to add more content later?
Oh ok then...
So we're also to expect scenes with multiple enemies from that bold text?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

For those who played it a little bit.
Are the enemies predominately male creatures or is a good share of it tentacle/yuri/futa?
Cheers
So far I've come across...

1 human male
1 tentacle
1 giant bee

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if anyone would be kind enough to share a mega link that would be awesome.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Unamabitious is an understatement; the only two buttons that matter are forward, and the attack button. Going backward doesn't gain you any distance, jumping over enemies is impossible, and I'm not exactly sure what the Z key is used for other than the alternative to the attack button for escaping.

The design is uninspired, The majority of H positions for the character are one's we've seen done, and done a lot better. Really, it's quite late to the side scrolling RoR party, and didn't even bother to bring it's own beverages.

With only two stages, and six enemies, and only one Game Over H screen, that seems to default back to the first stage's background regardless of the stage, It feels like the circle wanted to do something, found it daunting, and released it half finished with the promise of updates. I see only two more stages, and probably only four enemies (two new per stage) before they cut and run on the support of it.

It achieves the bare minimum to be called a "game" with it's only saving grace being the art which is clean, and so I give it 2 tentacles... out of 5.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unamabitious is an understatement; the only two buttons that matter are forward, and the attack button. Going backward doesn't gain you any distance, jumping over enemies is impossible, and I'm not exactly sure what the Z key is used for other than the alternative to the attack button for escaping.

The design is uninspired, The majority of H positions for the character are one's we've seen done, and done a lot better. Really, it's quite late to the side scrolling RoR party, and didn't even bother to bring it's own beverages.

With only two stages, and six enemies, and only one Game Over H screen, that seems to default back to the first stage's background regardless of the stage, It feels like the circle wanted to do something, found it daunting, and released it half finished with the promise of updates. I see only two more stages, and probably only four enemies (two new per stage) before they cut and run on the support of it.

It achieves the bare minimum to be called a "game" with it's only saving grace being the art which is clean, and so I give it 2 tentacles... out of 5.
a bare minimum deserves the bare minimum amount of tentacles

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unamabitious is an understatement;

Pretty much what I assume about all of these games. I think even the best releases of these types of games are low tier entertainment. I don't know why you'd spend so much time developing a "game" when it's mostly just a glorified animation viewer. Most of them are seriously lacking in the animation department as well.

I feel like they started from Jungle/Demon Girl and tried to evolve the idea, but those games were fun because they were simple reflex games. Adding more interactivity isn't always best, oddly enough. I think the only one I remember being decent was Shinobi Girl (Or Witch Girl, one of those)? and that was just because of the massive variety of animations. I think I'd be perfectly okay with these types of game being banished, at least until people really start trying to improve the formula.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its almost like I'm playing an Atelier Rorona series' alchemists in this game.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the view range is to close
Unlike Witch Girl , where You can see the enemy clearly

This one , the view aren't wide
Can't see the enemy off screen
Though You can fire the fire ball to feel where the enemy is

My Monitor aren't that good
Max only 1366 x768

But in WG I don't have any of this problem

Sry Bad English

Attachments

TempXV

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jumped over the item thing at the end of the stages to see if it did something and...nothing.

Also, what you do in gallery mode doesn't affect your stats if anyone cares about that.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

omg this game should be less then 600 yen i mean come on even if it has nice graphics the game lasts like... 3 minutes play?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

omg this game should be less then 600 yen i mean come on even if it has nice graphics the game lasts like... 3 minutes play?
Well , it say it will be update
So perhaps it will be larger than this
If not , yeah it is truly expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.