What's new

Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

just want to ask is the game finish?... does someone made a walkthrough of this?...:eek:
how to advance on school i keep on hitting a bad end 100 rep 2/5 drug evidence.. where can i find the other evidence?

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got a link to the newest version with the skip feature?
Am I missing something? I downloaded the full save (thanks btw) and when i try to watch CGs back i get a ton of blue backgrounds that block most things out. Not sure whats going on. Tried it with the version of the game I had and also that one with fast forward that was posted 3 pages back, same result

any help?

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just want to ask is the game finish?... does someone made a walkthrough of this?...:eek:
how to advance on school i keep on hitting a bad end 100 rep 2/5 drug evidence.. where can i find the other evidence?
Keep exploring the school every day and you'll find the drug pieces.

There is one on the right of the football field (the one with the running guys)
One is in the class room in front of the one where Alona's teaching
One on the stage in the theater hall (I don't remember the correct name, just go straight forward from the main entrance)
One on the roof
One in the men's bathroom

Those are not available immediately, I found them two at a time. Just keep doing your daily activities and check those places at the end of every school day.

There are also two that become available after events, one is after the event with the medical teacher. And one after a karaoke event with three school girls (you can find them in the class room north from Alona's, but the event is not available from the first day).

That's what I've been able to find, they should be more than enough for you to proceed.

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwdz8EbIZjvbZnhJTkZ0OHRxMlk/view?usp=sharing

here is the guide off his blog that talks all the different endings and the alertness req. for them.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the full save (thanks btw) and when i try to watch CGs back i get a ton of blue backgrounds that block most things out. Not sure whats going on.

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To anyone who are interested in more adventure about Agent Alona. You may check this post out:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28953

It is the another game for Agent Alona and she got a new appearance in it. You are welcome to try the demo and moreover, there will be an update for it in next month for patrons! Thanks.

mattsan

Reputation score

To anyone who are interested in more adventure about Agent Alona. You may check this post out:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28953

It is the another game for Agent Alona and she got a new appearance in it. You are welcome to try the demo and moreover, there will be an update for it in next month for patrons! Thanks.

Hey man! I just recently become a patron after playing Agent Alona: Japan Investigation. The game just impress me so much that I need to show support to you.
My favorite scenes are: all the students humiliating Alona scenes (especially the bullies). I also really like the prison rape end as well. I just wish that there is more of Alona time in prison since lesbian bully/ gangbang is also my fetish.
It is amazing how this game hit all my fetishes at one.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires everything. including title and prefixes. PM Me, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.