What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しょく/ shoku] 聖騎士フランソワーズ / Holy Night Francoise (RE138117, RJ138117)

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shoku 聖騎士フランソワーズ(RJ138117)

nvm just had to advance the story further...

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the Setting " Standing picture shown/hidden" working for anyone else?

I don't see it doing any effect. " Standing picture shown" was supposed to make an image of the character appear by the side of the screen at all times, isn't it? It isn't doing anything on my end.

Thanks in advance

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Standing picture only shows up during dialogues for me.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay now I'm really stuck and can't find the ice dungeon...

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do for the next H event here?

Unfortunately I can't get Translation Aggregator just yet since hongfire's server still seems to be slammed with traffic.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obtain and equip the nurse outfit for the H-scene. It's inside the castle.

Clear the dungeon "魔の迷宮" to proceed.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see, thanks. Looks like I was supposed to talk to the king this time.

Sorry to ask again so quickly, but can you tell me where to go this time?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obtain and equip the assassin's suit + Lust rating of at least 130% for the H-scene.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, having to walk out while wearing the right costume seems somewhat obscure, thanks.

So I've already slain the dragon at the labyrinth's 4th floor, but now I have a backlog of 2 H events. Could you tell me what I'm supposed to do now?

EDIT: Found the 170% one, forgot to check the back for the troops, embarrassingly enough.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, having to walk out while wearing the right costume seems somewhat obscure, thanks.

So I've already slain the dragon at the labyrinth's 4th floor, but now I have a backlog of 2 H events. Could you tell me what I'm supposed to do now?

EDIT: Found the 170% one, forgot to check the back for the troops, embarrassingly enough.
Lust metre 200% minimum.

Obtain the long eggplant and the enormous carrot, then initiate the masturbation command in the main menu.

So this was the game in which Shoku introduced the hint system which has reappeared in all subsequent games. I don't think it was in the military adviser game before this. Although it makes the games very linear and straightforward it certainly saves on time exploring and figuring out where to go next.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's definitely pretty useful... if you can understand it.
Now this I've searched high and low, I think I can understand something about wearing the bunny costume, but I don't get the rest of it. Could you help me, hopefully for the last time for this game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's definitely pretty useful... if you can understand it.
Now this I've searched high and low, I think I can understand something about wearing the bunny costume, but I don't get the rest of it. Could you help me, hopefully for the last time for this game?
Lust metre 190% minimum, obtain and equip the bunny costume.
Location: Church (hint: meet prime minister Belnar first before heading to the church)

Don't those machine translators have some kind of method of accessing google translate or whatever to do their work?

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. Problem is, to be able to copy the text you need ITH, and with hongfire's traffic being as it is right now...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks. Problem is, to be able to copy the text you need ITH, and with hongfire's traffic being as it is right now...
Ask around these forums (not this one, but the translations sub-forum) for an alternative machine translator. There are plenty available that don't require access to a specific website as a 3rd-party intermediary.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone re-upload the game to mega by chance?
The only mega link I found in the thread has it removed, it being from 2014 of course lol.

Or can someone PM it to me? :)

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recently started playing Holy Knight Francoise v1.1 and I'm stuck. Current lewdness level is 80%, and the last significant thing I did was defeat the Blood Ogre. I've searched the maps and town areas and talked to the NPCs, but I'm not able to figure out what to do next. I've tried translating the info on the next actions tab, but it isn't making much sense.

I don't have 15 posts yet, so I can't post the link, but maybe this will be enough to see it:
hxxp://www imagebam com/image/beafb7513540046

update - Nevermind, I discovered a new stairway to the fire dungeon in one of the eastern maps, so I'm past this point now.

Last edited:

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've gotten as far as I can, and now I'm stuck. I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what to do next. Here's what the game is listing for next actions:

hxxp://www imagebam com/image/c879f8514411133

In case it matters, I have still not gotten past the dog on level 4 of the labyrinth, but I think I've completed the pregnant quest. Lust level is 199% and it won't go any higher yet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any translates for this game?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy Night Francoise Walkthrough

The first thing you should do is explore the town. Defeat all the monsters, buy a bed for your house,
and get a better weapon. (Claymore)
Once you are ready, exit town to the south and then head east to dungeon.

Now explore the area and collect all the items, try to avoid combat, you're really weak at this point.

Now exit the dungeon and head south and west to the beach. Do you see the orc in the inlet?
You can travel south to him, even though it looks blocked off, you'll go right through to the
small area there. Defeat him.

The return to the ranger guide. The old man you started at in the beginning, to turn in
the quest. Once you do so, you'll be invited by a guard to the castle.

West of the entrance, there is a stair case, ascend and talk to the guard to turn in
an item to complete his quest. Then go upstairs and meet the king, you should complete
his request and there is an H scene.

After which, make sure your H meter is between 11-30%. Now go to the inn for your 1st
H scene.

Make sure you are not past the 11-30% marked and go to the slums to the south west for
another H Scene in the middle hut. mission completed.

Alright, so our next goal is to leave town, south and then west past the beach area.
Head north and take the first west path, you'll be in a new forest area with wasps.

Circle around and enter the castle, heal the old man, and then enter the goblin castle.
Explore the area, head straight up the middle first and descend the stair case for an item.
Then back track to the entrance and head right and north to another item. Finally back
track one more time to the left side and descend. Follow the path to the room on the left
and you'll be attack by bandits. Kill them and take the treasure.

Return to the castle and talk to the captain of the guards. You can find him in the left
conference room next to the entrance.

The next action requires and H level of 31 to 50%. If you are below that, return to the
first dungeon for the nipple loving demons. You should have invested in counter stance
to even up the odd. Cast Mega elemental spell and you should be able to win and level
up as you H up.)

When your H level is between 31 to 50%. Head to the right of the palace. To the North east,
left of the rich guy mansion / school, you should see a beard guy. H scene.

After this H scene, head toward the exit of town. You can repair the damage to the hospital
and then go inside for another H scene.

Now exit town, head south and west back to the beach area, and then west again. Then head
all the way to the top of this area, north again of the path that led us to the goblin castle.

Enter the new town. Head south and talk to the sign for another H scene. Make sure you are not
above the 50% marker. Now head north and talk to green hair guy. You get a small scene with the
mayor and a new quest.

Now head north and talk to the preacher. You have a lengthy conversation, continue North to the
next area.

There are a bunch of spider monster here, but they are all weak to counter. Continue North again
for a destroyed town.

Talk to the guy at the entrance, then explore the town. The Northern house has a demon in it
that disappears. Examine the area he was at before for a hidden stair case. Descend down H scene,
then continue north again for another H scene. My percentage was above 50%, but regardless of how
low it is, the heroines Hymen gets broken here. After which, there is a fight to save the girls.
Defeat the jellyfish monsters and you be back to the 2nd town with the Mayor and Co. Mission Completed.

When you get back to the main town, talk to the hooded merchant past the hospital and buy the DVD.
Watch it for another perspective of a prior H scene. This is good time to buy some magic abilities that
can effect multiple enemies if you haven't already gotten some.

Now go back to the castle and turn in the mission to Knight Captain of the guards. Again he is located
in the west conference room from the entrance of the castle.

Then go upstairs and talk to the King again, he looking for H scene from 51 to 60%. You'll need to buy
a few 5 point Lewd reducing potions probably to get to that percentage.

While you are here at the Hospital, there is another 2 H scenes that you can get from the Doctors here.

Then make sure your still between 51-60% and head south out of town. This time make a right to a new
beach you never been to before with fish monsters. There weak to lightning magic.
Continue around the area, there is only 1 path until you reach a new town.

The first house you see has an item you can steal for an H scene. Talk to the people here to find
out there troubles and head north. Ice wisps monster can tear the heroines outfit now to make her
topless. Talk to the Bandana Guy hiding in the cave from the Ice wisps. He wants his stolen Hammer
back.

First take the North path, Circle around and grab the items at the end. Then go back to the cave
where you found the bandit guy, and this time, head south to an underground pyramid. Explore
the area filled with scorpions, these guy can tear up the herione skirt so you can see her panties.
Then continue descending down until you come to the boss. Defeat him and return to the Bandana guy to
give him his hammer back.

Head back to north path from Bandana guy and when you get to the last area, examine the point of
light for another descending stair case. Enter to find Flower monsters, continue down until you
reach the boss here. H scene.

After the fight, return to the king to complete the quest. Make sure to shop for all the new
goodies available and repair the church and your house. You should have all the material you
need from items you picked up and combat, unless you been skipping battles.

When you restocked and are prepare, go back to the thrown room and go to the area behind the
thrown for a cut scene.

Next mission, H scenes, you need to lower your H level back to 51-60%, go back to the hospital
and buy -5 h potions.

Head north of Sol Village, take the east past to go to Dwarf Village. Talk to remaining Dwarf
in the largest house next to the mine entrance.

Then go to the mine, defeat the Lamia, talk to the Dwarf in the largest house again.
You'll get access to the house with the hexagram sign over it. This takes you to an icy area.
Go inside of the building and make your way through it to find Zarias, the giant demon who
crash into the palace; defeat him.

Go back to the castle and turn in the quest to the king. Then go down stairs and to the
North east room in the back of the castle for and H scene. The guard back there will not
have a heart above his head.

After this, we finally have the key to proceed through the dungeon with the nipple grabbing
imps. So make sure to stock up on lots of MP restoring items.

Eventually, at the end of the first floor, you'll see the ninja merchant again, who will
sell you costumes. (gym clothes, sailor uniform, swimsuit) Go to the 2nd floor, but don't
proceed, we need to back track to the castle.

Now, talk with the soldiers in the upper right room inside the castle with different clothes.
The order is gym clothes, sailor uniform, swimsuit. You need to have the nasty value between
certain values to trigger the h scenes.

Now fight your way through the 2nd floor, get an H scene with each enemy, but try to keep
from exceed 100% H level for now.

One you reach the 3rd floor, open the locked room to the south. This will unlock pregnancy,
go back to the castle and let the soldier in North east room gang bang the herione again.
You'll receive a free Delivery Medicine. Use it to give birth. Now make sure to talk to the
guy on the right side of the gang banging room, as he sell more Delivery Medicine if you get
pregnant again, which now that it is unlocked, is a safe bet.

Then go to the slums and talk to turban man in the building to the far right, he is guarding
the brothel apparently. (Blocked by the turban guy)
Exit the brothel and talk to the old man with ! point outside.

The go to the 3 level of the dungeon and talk to the ninja sitting at the table with the knight.

Finally, go through the 3rd dungeon area again, towards where you fought the fire majin boss
on the third floor. You'll see and enemy wearing the Miko suit, you kill her for it.
Go back the brothel and prostitute yourself.

Clear the 4th dungeon floor to proceed, talk to the wolf guarding the dragon 1st.

110% Now obtain and equip the nurse outfit for the H-scene with the King inside the castle.
(yeah I know more back tracking.)

If you haven't already bought it, go back to the dungeon and get the assassin outfit.

Obtain and equip the assassin's suit + Lust rating of at least 130% for the H-scene.
Location: Castle, leave while wearing the assassin's suit and the herione start to
masturbate in public.

Now equip the Chinese dress and talk to the king adviser in the thrown room, you need
at least 150% lust. Now you can proceed to the giant rich mans mansion / school house.
Now talk with the old man on 2nd floor wearing the Chinese dress, after this,
go to the first floor in the room full of childern and take the place of the teacher.)

170% You have to Defeat the dragon to complete this H scene by returning to the castle
afterwards. To get past the wolf, you need to get the secret key. There are two fire
places in the castle that you can actually travel through and grab Item from.

One is in the guard commander room and the other is in the room with the 4 soldiers.
Afterwards, talk to the King and his advisor to get permission and when you go back
to the 4 floor the way should be open now.
Finally, you can Kill the dragon in the labyrinth.

Lust meter 190% minimum, obtain and equip the bunny costume.
Location: Church (hint: meet prime minister Belnar? I assume they are referring to the
kings advisor in the thrown room first, before heading to the church.)
Then you want to talk to the guy to the right of Nun at her small counter in the church.
It's the guy with the grey hair and mustache and green shirt.

Lust meter 200% minimum.

Obtain the long eggplant and the enormous carrot, then initiate the masturbation command in the main menu.

Go back to Castles north east room and find the hidden stair case for a secret item. Now go back
to the 4 floor, you can now proceed beyond the dragon area.

In the next area, you'll find the ninja's costume sellers home to the North. You can let him fuck you
for a game over, or you can kill him.

Then continue through the area until you reach the boss. This guy is easy, wait for the H scene animation
1st. kill him, and then move on to the 5 floor.

Continue through the 5 Floor, you'll face minator monsters then a bat demon and then giant and a Demon
lord. Again Collect the animations and descend to the 6 floor.

Here you'll find flower monsters, and boss Beelzebub guy sitting in a chair. He cast magic drain and
can poison and silence you at the same time. Make sure to guard again physical attacks, magic attacks
and status effects. (Status effect should be your priority.)

After you beat him, you'll complete the objective and can head down to the 8th floor.
The final boss is almost impossible unless you are really careful. Make sure you refresh
status effects blocker magic before the 10 counter expires and use reflect magic for sure.
Use your best attack strategy and hope you survive.

Afterword you can fight all the bosses in the dungeon again if you wish on this floor
as well as face the final boss again or any of the boss monster here again as much as
you like.

Approach the king again to turn in the quest.

After that you can just wander around and do whatever you like. If your lewdness is > 400
you can f*** any one in the town.

There is one more mission listed, but I talk to everyone in town and only got fucking options.
So that as far as I think you can go. Not sure what happens if she get to 1000 Lewd, didn't
feel like playing anymore. Just want to take the time to thank everyone here for posting.

With out your incite I would have never finished the game, let alone this walkthrough.

Enjoy,
Xellos49698