What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

Nah, you can recover an RPGMaker project in it's entirety from the game, and as there is a working download that means data loss is not really possible. Also, if I recall right, the reason for abandoning Escape from Demon City was ill health - although scale/lack of planning could just as easily have been a factor (Escape from Demon City had something like 8 playable characters - it really wasn't well thought through, because that would have meant way too many CGs)

As I said before, my suspicion is that this is the same creator under a different name, or someone who has permission to use those scripts. I'm leaning towards the former rather than the latter though - way too many similarities in the writing, and even the art style to an extent (I could certainly accept the author improving in the intervening time). Either way, I'm happy that this game exist, and it's apparently at a much smaller scale and so has a chance of being finished.
I'd go with the latter actually.

JP have a lot of people making free-to-use scripts or arts (usually monster sprite or such) and usually creators will list them in the readme.

I don't have escape from demon city in my HD anymore but I'd imagine there's similar sites listed in their readme if it's simply freeware script.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you missed it, there is indeed a demo for Jumble Jokers. It's on the DLSite page linked.

As for Escape from Demon City, that can still be downloaded from the Dev's page that I linked earlier. Click through the obligatory "I'm over 18" page, and there'll be two links. The 4Shared one still works.
Yeah, I missed the big yellow button on dlsite... As for demon city, 4shared might work but I am not gonna login/make an account just so I could download one thing.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd go with the latter actually.

JP have a lot of people making free-to-use scripts or arts (usually monster sprite or such) and usually creators will list them in the readme.

I don't have escape from demon city in my HD anymore but I'd imagine there's similar sites listed in their readme if it's simply freeware script.
Not sure I agree there. The problem with the argument is that the scripts I'm referring to started as unique scripts programmed for Escape from Demon City, and it looks like later versions appear in Jumble Jokers. There's also a lot of other circumstantial evidence to point to this being the same dev. I haven't had a chance to do a full comparison yet, and I doubt there is any form of "smoking gun" (so no definitive proof), but all the evidence points to that conclusion.

Yeah, I missed the big yellow button on dlsite... As for demon city, 4shared might work but I am not gonna login/make an account just so I could download one thing.
Yeah, that does suck somewhat. You can use a Google/whatever other buttons they have to login. If you don't want that, then try .

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Monsters, AND pregnancy? The hype is real :D
Sadly the game doesn't have any actual pregnancy, just birthing so far. Your heroine keeps a slim belly even at the moment she gives birth so far. You only see that you are carrying something as a tiny pink status symbol under your hp bar

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah, anyone willing to write a walkthrough for 魔淫都市からの脱出(Escape form demon city)? I have a hard time finding wher is the starts of the egg insertion event.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So there is a corruption stat for each character? Or at least some kind of sex level? Do characters become lewder as the story progresses?
Or is it still tbd in the demo?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So there is a corruption stat for each character? Or at least some kind of sex level? Do characters become lewder as the story progresses?
Or is it still tbd in the demo?
Their personality never get lewd, but their bodies do become 'weaker' with more sex.

First of all, the higher sensitivities causes the orgasm bar to build up faster as they get attacked in the spot (at about 300 vagina sensitivity, one of the character orgasm in 2 hits)

Secondly, after a certain amount, you unlock passives that causes them to be weaker against sexual attacks.

And this is purely speculation, but it might also affect scenes
For the weapon shop scene, normally even if you choose to not resist, she'd eventually beat up the guy.

But after getting one of the passive, the next time that scene play she's unable to break away and the scene continue a bit more (and the perp gets away with it)

That said when I try to do the scene again it goes back to 'normal' so eh :v much bugs to squash.

p.s. despite how you can get sensitivity raising potion off the special slime you birth, you can't use them in the demo :v which sucks cuz trying to raise breast/ass sensitivity is annoying.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks!
Too bad they don't become sluttier, I really like the slutty S type.

Damascus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I absolutely LOVED Arumero Soft's Creature Hunter, which was also a Battle-F game, so I'm just as excited for this to be released as Arumero's next game, which is also in development. Go Japan!

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the developer's devpage/blog/thing, debugging is now at 95% and he's posted this message

もう進行不能バグやすぐ分かるバグはなくなった筈なので最悪発売は可能になった。
あとはデバッグ中に思いついたアイデア盛り込んでそれのデバッグして、それでも時間余れば敵かイベ追加したい

From what I can piece together from google translate, he's gotten most of the major bugs and the game should soon be ready for sale (presumably with minor bugs he'll fix later). He also mentioned that he wants to add some more events and enemies at a later time.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

According to the developer's devpage/blog/thing, debugging is now at 95% and he's posted this message

もう進行不能バグやすぐ分かるバグはなくなった筈なので最悪発売は可能になった。
あとはデバッグ中に思いついたアイデア盛り込んでそれのデバッグして、それでも時間余れば敵かイベ追加したい

From what I can piece together from google translate, he's gotten most of the major bugs and the game should soon be ready for sale (presumably with minor bugs he'll fix later). He also mentioned that he wants to add some more events and enemies at a later time.
Nice. I'll be keeping my eye on this. Now to try the demo.

OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice. I'll be keeping my eye on this. Now to try the demo.
The demo was updated a while ago (v1.04 compared to v1.00). The new demo, compared to the old one, now has:

1. Sensitivity-increasing medicines now work properly.
2. The game no longer crashes if the plant thing at the end of the demo grabs a girl at 0 HP.
3. The bath scene now works. It is in the house where you recruit the blonde. In v1.00 it wasn't scripted properly so the game would soft-crash.
4. There is a Load Game feature in the menu. This came at the expense of the End Game button not working at all. One step forward...

Damascus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just one more month until release... I assume perost might be looking into a full translation, since he did enjoy all of Arumero Soft's titles, and as such, translated all of them to perfection. This is very similar, so high hopes for a good translation!

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New message on devpage saying he sent in the finished game to DLSite, though he worries something might be caught in the examination (hopefully there's nothing).

Fingers crossed.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And here I thought I was on top of things by checking their blog every night. Good to see it's on its way, as I haven't had much to look forward to lately and the combat rape in this one seems solid.

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Must remember to summon the almighty Yugifan upon release for a partial.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bad news is the initial review resulted in it being sent back to him for debugging.

Good news is after resubmitting it went through, will be releasing on 11/24 in Japan.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Bad news is the initial review resulted in it being sent back to him for debugging.
.... Considering some of the buggy messes that get through that must have been a bad one they overlooked.

Still, the game looks fun so I'm a little hyped up.