What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Pon's Lab ] [ ポンズラボ] J*Fight / J○Fight R159903 RJ159903

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: JC Fight

Is a relly cool game i loved it.
But the walktrough didnt help and the translation didnt so here is my problem how do the protagonist can dye her hair because it seems there is a prerequirement but i dont know wich is it,i tried a lot of stuff but nothing worked lechery at 100 moral at 0 but still nothing the time it changed because i have a save with her dyed her was random i started the game normally but instead of letting the others beat me what i did was train for several days after that i winned the battles and when i fighted the blonde girl after that at the next day i talked to her appeared 2 options at the beggining after that appeared 3 options i selected the second and blonde but those options dont appear in new game so how you can dye her hair because even with max moral she dyed her hair so it seem is either smething hidden i did or it was a bug
You need to buy the Hair Dye, Piercer and Piercings. Also you gotta talk to the Blonde hair chick at school next to the gym, she'll eventually convince you to dye your shit.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to buy the Hair Dye, Piercer and Piercings. Also you gotta talk to the Blonde hair chick at school next to the gym, she'll eventually convince you to dye your shit.
Once your morale drops below a threshold, the game will prompt players that the options for a makeover will be available. Nothing to do with the senior in school from what I could tell.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once your morale drops below a threshold, the game will prompt players that the options for a makeover will be available. Nothing to do with the senior in school from what I could tell.
I already did it by my own,but there is an event in the event you dont need to have makeup pierces and hair dye you talk to the blonde girl (when i say the blonde i refer to the fighter the classmate on school is a yankee) and she will say something after that event the heroine appear in her house and she will dye her hair without needing those items because the blonde girl will give it to you that was the way i was talking about is an event but you need some requirements wich i dont know before activating it thats why i asked in the normal way i can get it after 25 minutes of gameplay from scratch without advancing trough history

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably talk to the girl whilst in the regular appearance but with morale at fairly low levels.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably talk to the girl whilst in the regular appearance but with morale at fairly low levels.
I did it when i started a new game and have moral 0 and harenchi 100 and nothing.
It depend on some answers (this is why an item translation dont work) this are some of my status when i did it trough the event well the important ones
Harenchi 3
Moral 60
Level 6
No indecent behavior before.
As you see with those level she changed the hair on her own (those status are after the change i forgot to save before changing)after some answers on certain talks but i dont remember what i did so this is why i asked to be sure and even with those she was showing herself right off changing the color of hair this is a special event i think or it depends on your answers.

Guide for modes
Well this guide is not intended to let you finish the game but just because some people (me included) had problem to change the modes in the game i will try to make it easier for everyone.

This game has two game modes normal mode and bitchi mode.

In the beggining i thought that there was something in the way i did because she dyed her hair after beating the blonde girl (the fighter not the yankee) because after i beated her i talked with her and after selecting a choice the heroine went to her house and dyed her hair but i think this was an event and i dont know what to get the event again ~( =w=)7.

I will mention some differences betwen modes

Normal Mode - This is the mode of the game when you start the game in this mode you can do everything jobs,training,scort but some of those dont have a CG and in sometimes she will refuse to do some stuff even if her moral is 0 and her harenchi level is 100 she will still refuse and even with the same status she has on bichi mode she wont show panties or anything because it will feel embarrased

Bitchi mode - This mode is the one that everyone expect this mode have the heroine as a blonde (she dyed her hair) in this mode you cant do normal jobs or train yourself if you want that route dont dye your hair in this mode even if she has the lowest harenchi level she will still show everything even nopan but the lowest the harenchi level the most probable some people will call the police and you will get some stars,in bitchi mode the lower the harenchi level she is more aggresive reason of why at low level people call the police (reverse rape??).

An easy way to make money is showing everything to all the males in the two parts of town and in the school because some will give you items wich you can sell and others will give you money sometime you wil get more money just showing everything then doing a job .

Now to the point lets go to bitchi mode

First at the beggining of the game just stay in house training yourself each day you will receive a call from the school and from the yakuza just stay at home and train yourselve because once you reach bitchi mode you will be unable to do it.
Try to reach at least 35 or 40 of stamina and at least 36 of each other status this will make things easy dont go out of your house until you reach those points just stay inside.

When you reach those go out you will have the part when she talks to her friends and she shows something depending on she is wearing underwear you will see something good (wearing or not underwear is your choice the heroine wont complain if you make her go nopan)
Now when you finish talking dont go to the school go to the other part of town you will go forcefully to the yakuza office talk with him you will get 10000 and then you will get another fight uniform select the one star oponent and beat him.

At the next day the yakuza will go to your house (ignore the calls from the school) now you can apply for the paper job,after you take the job you can go to the building near the famires the one with the clock go and talk it will be marked after some talk they will give you a key or something so now you can buy
At this point you will notice i avoided the school but is just because i wanted to start the school and progress trough history on bitchi mode and was worth it.
In the building near the famires enter the middle door (i select the first choice and got some meat) there they have lot of choices the second is to pay part of the debt to the collector the 10000 you received but dont do it instead select the fifth choice and buy the last 3 items wich are
.- Hair Dye : 1000
.- Pierces : 2000
.- Makeup : 5000 (i think this is unlimited)

After that go the other part of town try to lower your moral sense showing or trying to show something,go to the tournament and select the 4 stars oponent and lose you will get an scene (is the first choice) ,keep doing this for 4 or five times it depends on your actions in the fourth time you will get a message and a check mark on the bathroom on your house and now you can dye your hair this is why those items are needed and you will be in bitch in heat mode or bitchi mode to be short without progressing trough history.

Well those are the things to get bitchi mode is quite easy in this way it wont take more then 30 minutes to do this.
There are two blondes on the game one is the fighter the other a yankee,the fighter is a girl that loves cocks in her dialog when you fight her and she have 5 HP she will say something like "After this im going to be gangraped" or in your first talk to her she will mention something about "dont you think the cock are really delicious" or "Being gangraped is really exiting" and similar stuff.
The heroine is a closet pervert so she like some stuff being mentioned but for appearance sake she wont try to do it you get a clue of this on some events for example when she enters the mens toilet and the other clue is when the yakuza explain the rules of the tournament "if you loose you will get raped" with this phrase she will have hearts on her eyes,this is why she will do almost anything when she dye her hair because nobody will know is her

I hope this help to the newbies on this game and i hope someone upload the patches of this game because they add more scenes and content i missed the update 1.002 and updated to 1.01 but because of that i missed some cg that are available on update 1.002
Game updates
1.002 (first update) some events and cg added and improvements added
1.01 (second update) more events added and more improvements
1.02 (not released yet)

Last edited:

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, for whatever reason, the A key is unavailable? It worked for a while, but all of the sudden when I try to change costumes with A it says "the A key is currently unavailable". I've tried messing with settings and reinstalling the game, but nothing is really working

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, for whatever reason, the A key is unavailable? It worked for a while, but all of the sudden when I try to change costumes with A it says "the A key is currently unavailable". I've tried messing with settings and reinstalling the game, but nothing is really working
Well sorry for reviving this but is a great game now to your answer the reason is probably simple :D maybe you tried to advance forward without beating your father friend or maybe you changed to bitchi mode and in bitchi mode you cant change clothes with the A button because she change trough the equipment menu either case you can always change clothes trough the equipment menu
(i dont use the A button because she wont change to all her clothes) trough the equipment menu you can do more stuff like only using the seifuku and going nopan or regular clothes and nopan and more the poisibilities are infinite because in this game you decide what to do by the way there are certain keywords in the celphone data input (the part when you have to choose 2 words this happen at the third or fourth day) that will cause a reaction on the girl

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've heard tell of there being an update w/ new content for this.. anyone know anything? For the uninitiated this is one of the best H-games I've ever played and I highly recommend it.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the kind of necro... Is there any English patch for this would LOVE to know what's going on...

Pingy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bought it. I dunno if it's considered loli or not, though, so can I get a confirmation before linking it here?

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just bought it. I dunno if it's considered loli or not, though, so can I get a confirmation before linking it here?
Well there is a download link on the first page so it is probably ok.

Pingy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fair enough, I can't link it here apparently because you need 15 posts to share games lel, hopefully I can still PM links.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fair enough, I can't link it here apparently because you need 15 posts to share games lel, hopefully I can still PM links.
Just take out the . and you can post a link without having 15 posts.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I followed the steps to get the friend H-scene. Is it the one you just where it looks like she's end you can't see her face? I didn't notice it until after I finished those steps.

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and guide for the new 3 hentai screen too pls

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It looks like the game just got an update. I've seen it on the usual filesharing sites now.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Link to the partial seems to be down. Anyone still got it?