What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Dusty's Castle

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm sure a fair few people already know about this game but for those who don't here it is.

Now I know pretty much anything that comes from LOK is fated to never be finished, but the maker Gorepete has commited a heresy on the LOK forums and completed his game.
Now while Satan is getting his ice skates laced up I'll continue with the info. The games main character seems to be a pokemorph of a Dusclops. The game is now complete with 7 main scenes, one for each sin and if I have read right 5 different endings based on the score for being pure or giving into sinful delight.

Now for the controls:

W - Move up stairs
S - Move down stairs
A - Move left
D - Move right
Space bar - Interact with objects when the ! symbol appears above Dustys head
Q - No responce
E - Yes responce
R - Toggle inventory
Left Shift - Sprint

I would like to congratulate Gorepete for his wonderful effort he put forth into creating this game and thank him for taking the time to make games for us. Many of us are thankful for all your efforts and look forward to future works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Dusty's Castle

Got to "the end"...only thing I didn't get was whatever scene the plant was suppose to do. Pretty sure I did everything I could do.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got to "the end"...only thing I didn't get was whatever scene the plant was suppose to do. Pretty sure I did everything I could do.
Not done yet. There's still 3 scenes the author has yet to put. He's currently working on a lesbian orgy scene in the study.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

wonder if gorepete realises his logo is "GOP". Which is some bullshit political party here in the US.

P.S. I don't care if they're right or left, blue or red, they're all bullshit.

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score

Found out you can sprint if you hold down left shift while running.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up, I completely forgot about that button.

I fixed up the main post to include it.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I like that the black statues give you hints on what you need to do for the next scene

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found all the current scenes so far.

2 Angels are still standing (Tentacle event and the Black Book)
but cause they are not finished we need to wait.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This was a good find -- thank for the share!

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, from what I've found, a game called "Mr.D's Krystal Ball" I have no idea if you should count it as a game since the only thing you do is to click. But it IS finished. And that's something rare.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, GorePete unfortunately likes to promise a lot. And to forget what he said. Rush, then renamed to Succubus Fight (or something along these lines) was, as far as I remember, also said to be aimed at finishing.

...but then he got bored.

Oh, by the way: does anyone have trouble running this? The embedded flash freezes after I press play, and the swf seems to display an error over and over again.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, by the way: does anyone have trouble running this? The embedded flash freezes after I press play, and the swf seems to display an error over and over again.
I've been having trouble running it from my computer. I've downloaded it a few times but when I run it I just get a black screen after hitting the Play button.

It works fine through the site though...or at least it did. I'm not sure if he updated it or something (judging by the file size increasing a bit I assume so) but now half the puzzles/sex scenes don't work at all for me. Which is kind of annoying.

So far I'm liking it though, it'll be interesting to see the final result if/when he finishes it.

Edit: Oh man, the game suddenly becomes so much more enjoyable and easier now that I know about the sprint :p Cheers!

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, GorePete unfortunately likes to promise a lot. And to forget what he said. Rush, then renamed to Succubus Fight (or something along these lines) was, as far as I remember, also said to be aimed at finishing.

...but then he got bored.

He's actually working on it even as he's updating this game. He's re-done the mistress and is changing the theme. In the thread he's put in two new enemies (the old ones have been scrapped for now).

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He's even streaming his progress now.

An example of the chat there.

(Chat ended when the world exploded)

Last edited:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damn! that's some dedication. I personally didn't know so much went into creating flash games.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damn! that's some dedication. I personally didn't know so much went into creating flash games.
Yeah from a distance making a game might seem easy but when you actually get to it, the true complexity of it can cause a person's brain to melt. Seeing someone work on a game and all the dedication they put into it gives you a new respect for game makers.

When you think about it a game can be compaired like this- Rome wasen't built in a day, but it may take only one day for it to fall.

Maiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DO you have the latest flash player?

Reload the page or wait a little because it worked for me.

Or if you downloaded it i can't help you, you should wait till the new version of dusty's castle comes out.

Last edited: