What's new

ACT Ryona Guro Blank Blood

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
One of the members of ToonPimp's forums has started making a hentai mod to a ryona game called Blank Blood. The game itself isn't too bad, but the wait times on the game loading, and the default controls, both suck.

I'll probably upload my own version soonish, so if you can't work out how to do shit, just wait a bit.

Basically, you play as one of two girls (who you can switch between at checkpoints), one who is fast, agile and use close combat, and a slower one with a gun.

The control styles of the two girls are completely different, one is completely keyboard, but you shoot and aim the gun with the mouse.

Things to note:

*You will die a lot.
*There aren't too many enemies with sex attacks yet.
*You can double jump. Took me ages to realise this.
*You can reload with right click.
*Press space bar on the white glowing spots to switch character.
*Press space bar on the green spaces to heal (I think).
*Press some button (enter I think) on the white space to save.
*Press delete on the white space to enter debug mode - infinite health. Only insta-kills will kill you. This spoils the whole game though, so I wouldn't really recommend it.

I'll also be posting screens later.

(dead link)

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Blank Blood [Ryona]

I've been looking for this. The miniguns are fucking annoying, not to mention impossible.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I got a couple gripes about what you said, Aika.

but the wait times on the game loading, and the default controls, both suck.
Besides the initial loading, which really only takes a couple seconds, and the extra loading time because of the golems and bosses, the game really doesn't take any time in loading. Also, the default controls aren't that bad. I kinda agree when you play as the blue girl, but when you play the white girl, it's like an fps and very familiar.

*There aren't too many enemies with sex attacks yet.
The game really wasn't made for the sex. It was all ryona. I don't think there even was sex. Just vore, guro, and ryona.

*Press delete on the white space to enter debug mode - infinite health. Only insta-kills will kill you. This spoils the whole game though, so I wouldn't really recommend it.
You've got to be kidding me. Have you even gotten to the slime boss yet? I don't think it's even possible to beat it without debug mode.

But other than that, he's right. This game is perfect for the ryona lover, and many hentai lovers will just enjoy the sexually suggestive things... Until those suggestive things proceed to eat/punch/impale/slice/shoot/completely obliterate the girl.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't believe so, but I almost always have it on.

I seem to be stuck. After the long hall, there are 3 horizontal rooms and I have to go down through one of them, but I don't see a down on any of them.

the flamethrower, bearhugger and flying jellyfish. The save/recovery,with upward spikes and flippers. The one with spikes all across the bottom that only leads up

Last edited:
OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Besides the initial loading, which really only takes a couple seconds, and the extra loading time because of the golems and bosses, the game really doesn't take any time in loading.
I envy your computer. Takes at least 30 seconds for me.

Also, the default controls aren't that bad. I kinda agree when you play as the blue girl, but when you play the white girl, it's like an fps and very familiar.
They're fine once you know what they are. It just took me 2 minutes to work out how to start the game, and 3 minutes after that to realise the mouse controlled the gun :p

The game really wasn't made for the sex. It was all ryona. I don't think there even was sex. Just vore, guro, and ryona.
This is a hentai mod, though. Don't know about everyone, but the more sex, and the less dismembered limbs, and the happier I'll be.

You've got to be kidding me. Have you even gotten to the slime boss yet? I don't think it's even possible to beat it without debug mode.
When I manage it, I'll record it :D

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

You people do realize how to change the controls, right?

and here's the game makers official site, they update the game every few days:

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I customized mine and everything. (I haven't checked if you can use the same directionals for both girls yet) but I haven't gotten too far past that.

Twisted

Reputation score

Yeah, I customized mine and everything. (I haven't checked if you can use the same directionals for both girls yet) but I haven't gotten too far past that.
You can set the same directional controls, yea, but it won't go over well unless you have the Knife Girl's three buttons set on the right and both of the directionals as WASD or something.

Also: If anyone figures out what Button 3 does on the knife girl, feel free to inform me so I can change the picture.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have no idea what either of the girls extra buttons are. For some reason knife girl has up and an extra button.

Twisted

Reputation score

Oh, sweet. The version on the website has both of the girls on the screen at once. You switch between them, but the other one acts as an NPC and still attacks

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

How easy is it to merge new releases with the hentai sprites? I haven't tried.

Twisted

Reputation score

It's the same folder organization as the older versions....
It works.

Also, it gets fairly fucked up at the end... o.o

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know where to go after defeat the spider-like robot?

(the one with 4 legs and shoot many many missiles)

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know where to go after defeat the spider-like robot?

(the one with 4 legs and shoot many many missiles)
There's an opening at the very top of the room, directly above the death pit, but I can't figure out how to get to it, it doesn't seem there's a platform near enough to jump from. It might be the way out or it might just be another way in.
I got in from the right with the heal point, encase it is just another way in, looks like it might just dump you down the hole into the Bot's blade/death pit if you fell down.

Twisted

Reputation score

Up. Jump onto the dead carcass and then up onto the platform above it

Twisted

Reputation score

Die in a fire.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You sail back to Balamb and await the results of the SeeD exam.

>.>
<.<
>.>
I always got a bad grade, mostly because I was an ass to Seifer, and I kept thinking I could destroy that spider...

Just how much freakin' health does it have!!?