What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl

I think he's working on something else. He put a picture up on his blog on the 10th. Mentioned something about getting 100,000 in Hell mode too, but I don't have a translator. Just curious if anyone else knew more about this.

EDIT: Actually, he is working on a new game called Shinobi Girl, I believe.

Said something about maybe a voice, SFX and the ability to resist enemy attacks. Not really much more info out at the moment. From the one pic he put up though, he's already done a little work on it. I'm looking forward to it, I like this guy's work. Hoping that this one's free too. ^^

Last edited:

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ywah but I thought I remember reading specifically that he wasn't gonna make the next one free...

He's talented, but I'm not really a fan of this game. I don't really know why, just not :-(

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ywah but I thought I remember reading specifically that he wasn't gonna make the next one free...

He's talented, but I'm not really a fan of this game. I don't really know why, just not :-(
Because it's almost exactly like Demon Girl and the little bit of story in it is unavailable to those who can't read Japanese?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Personally, I was just hoping for the different attack levels.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, I like angels better than demons, and I like this guy's art style much better than linemarvel, but LM's game mechanics are much better. If only there were some way to combine the two, we just might have the perfect scrolling angel/demongirl game =P

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Well if only we could find LM and be like
"Bitch get back here!"

Anonymous #149

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, I like angels better than demons, and I like this guy's art style much better than linemarvel, but LM's game mechanics are much better. If only there were some way to combine the two, we just might have the perfect scrolling angel/demongirl game =P
I'm working on it. Sheesh, are you guys impatient.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Show us a picture on your progress, or else we'll call the hounds.

(The kind that ~mount~ you.)

Anonymous #149

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Show us a picture on your progress, or else we'll call the hounds.

(The kind that ~mount~ you.)
That's an... IRRESISTIBLE offer. (Impregnable lolicon reference ftw)

And YOU, out of everyone, dares to call thy hounds upon me? Don't you have access to... oh wait, right, I didn't upload anything there in ages, did I? Whooops. Can you send the doggies somewhere around Tuesday?

That pesky 3/4-ish view is damn harder than I thought, especially if one sucks at graphics. If it was but an actionscript issue, I would've posted it weeks ago (yeah, I'm more of a coder). Alas, the girl is but a bunch of lines right now, my laziness and lack of skills taking its toll. I could just rip koonguy, but I don't feel like sinking so low, like a few sites have. He's still a good reference point, though.

Oh yeah, and I have some weird habit of over-complicating stuff - game mechanics this time. Should the player be able to "resist", make girl resistance a bit random and pleasure-meter based or drop the whole idea? Are 4 levels enough? Make the clothes DG-like or make them rape-protection until torn, rather than rape-invincibility until torn?

I still have that DG-ish ripoff, but never bothered to upload the tweaked version (the hair middle line is waaay too far to the right on that beta version), but hey - that was scrapped on... ermm... *checks this thread's post date* on 27th May. We're aiming for higher quality than DG, right?

At least there's little to no propability I'll go LineMarvel Sandiego and vanish into thin air. Nunu knows where I live anyway.

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

does not even Nunu know where Aika lives?!

Lurker
Reputation score

Where he lives, yes. But there's no telling where he's stashed LM.

Twisted

Reputation score

Where he lives, yes. But there's no telling where he's stashed LM.
In his basement that he keeps hidden under the rug in the living room
and in the basement, behind the bookshelf on the left wall aka hidden door :cool:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

In his basement that he keeps hidden under the rug in the living room
and in the basement, behind the bookshelf on the left wall aka hidden door :cool:
You're lying. There's no bookshelf there.

Twisted

Reputation score

hidden bookshelf :cool:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

heres the uncensored 1.30 version i found:

credit goes to mjogger on hongfire forums
(original thread and page: )

have fun

p.s. if you want it to get reuploaded - let me know, i've dled it (but I may not respond to the request right away, so better ask someone else :))

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl X- full version?

heres the uncensored 1.30 version i found:

credit goes to mjogger on hongfire forums
(original thread and page: )

have fun

p.s. if you want it to get reuploaded - let me know, i've dled it (but I may not respond to the request right away, so better ask someone else :))

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl X- full version?

What keeps getting added, cuz I have no idea, aside from that hell mode once