What's new

RPG [ ジャクシークリエイト ] 戦国ニート RJ165225 - Sengoku rance-like game

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Surprise there is no thread on this. Anyway this seems like sengoku rance like game with slight difference in gameplay mechanics. looks interesting enough

you can find a downloadable version on nyaa

Last edited by a moderator:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Wolf] 戦国ニート RJ165225 - Sengoku rance-like game

Hopefully someone will get around to at least TLing the menus and stuff.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i think the game is bugged with infinite amount of texts after you end your turn (at least with me).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so invade prefectures with your army and once conquered rape the women?

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i think the game is bugged with infinite amount of texts after you end your turn (at least with me).
Yeah the turns when you end seem to get exceptionally long after a few turns

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well gameplay is pretty simple...
The objective is just invading, there no choice or whatsoever just conquer everything.
Once you invade country you had H-scene with the girl, and continue on... Don't worry there no timed event or multi branch route like sengoku rance.

Once you got the country you can do 2 thing:
1st upgrade the economy for better daily resources income.
2nd search the country for the princess / unit / item (no idea what item for most likely upgrade unit)

Impregnating the princess will give them some lvl upgrade showed in the (+) beside their name, and when the child is born you got gold.
There is a chance to fail doing so, but i found that you can just save spam it, if u did a lil different action (all wolf rpg are like this -.-)

The 4 resources are used for:
1st troop: the amount you can deploy when invading
2nd (dango): used to upgrade ur unit
3rd (log ?): used to lvl ur unit
4th gold: used for searching country or trade it to troop

To upgrade / lvl your unit with resources click on ur unit oranize and right click on it, drag the cursor on the (log?) pict for level / and dango for upgrade (the upgrade seem to have a certain range chance and only can upgrade 1 by 1 / click)

Battle:
Simply place your unit and they will do their work...
Holding the left click and let them charge up will let unit unless their specialty, like cavalary unit move alot faster.
The cheat way to clear the game is just use gunner (remember to charge them up so they hit 3x instead of 1 before auto withdraw) to outrange everything.
Clicking the bottom right button when it felt will let ur unit to be invincible for short amount of time specialy great when boss release her skill (nobunaga is the main example)

Post-game"
Some fantasy castle at ur original country, which the enemy lvl keep icnreasing everytime you cleared.it

Last edited:

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah.. after ending turn 3 for me, the other guys just have infinite turns...

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

using version 2015年11月02日(newest) still not fixed.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-Impregnating the princess
- upgrade / lvl your unit with resources
- Holding the left click and let them charge up will let unit unleash their specialty, like cavalary unit move alot faster.
- Post-game
Thanks! I missed all of these points :( No wonder I had such a hard time!

Extra tips: - you can revisit cleared locations for XP and Troops -> Ressources
- exploring all locations in a region will net you a special (usually badass) unit

I was kinda disappointed they strayed from BF, but they did an amazing job using Wolf to clone Sengoku Rance (just, much shorter and much less complex...). I hope they'll improve their animations someday - their art would deserve a bit better. Oh, and play this Rance game if you haven't already :)

I haven't found a single bug myself... I can't tell what has gone wrong for others, I'm not very familiar with Wolf.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks! I missed all of these points :( No wonder I had such a hard time!

Extra tips: - you can revisit cleared locations for XP and Troops -> Ressources
- exploring all locations in a region will net you a special (usually badass) unit

I was kinda disappointed they strayed from BF, but they did an amazing job using Wolf to clone Sengoku Rance (just, much shorter and much less complex...). I hope they'll improve their animations someday - their art would deserve a bit better. Oh, and play this Rance game if you haven't already :)

I haven't found a single bug myself... I can't tell what has gone wrong for others, I'm not very familiar with Wolf.
really? i though everyone was having it. then maybe it's the other you start conquering the places? did you start from the blue kingdom or the triforce kingdom?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

really? i though everyone was having it. then maybe it's the other you start conquering the places? did you start from the blue kingdom or the triforce kingdom?
I can confirm both paths to work fine, at least in my case.
My "data.wolf" file is 846,548,948 bytes long, if you want to check the version you have. Again, I won't be much help with a Wolf game. Good luck!

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question: can the girls get fucked and conquered by other male rulers too? If this is just a game about the wish-fulfillment of guys who want to fuck and conquer as many type of girls as they can, than its not not my kind of game.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can confirm both paths to work fine, at least in my case.
My "data.wolf" file is 846,548,948 bytes long, if you want to check the version you have. Again, I won't be much help with a Wolf game. Good luck!
strange, mine is 989,614,932 bytes. to be fair mine is the most recent version i could find on nyaa

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fuck I love world conquest games like "romancing the three kingdoms" I don't need the h-content to enjoy this.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game really does wear it's inspiration on it's sleeve doesn't it haha.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For me it happens no matter what path I take, though not always on the same turn.

It's interesting how the other nations conquer each other given enough time and infinite turns without your interference

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game really does wear it's inspiration on it's sleeve doesn't it haha.
lol true the fact Nobunaga's Ambition doesn't have a "Haniwa" clan shows they based this off of Sengoku Rance

by the way Nobunaga's Ambition was the first Sengoku game and the largest series of them.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

lol true the fact Nobunaga's Ambition doesn't have a "Haniwa" clan shows they based this off of Sengoku Rance

by the way Nobunaga's Ambition was the first Sengoku game and the largest series of them.
it's not even that complicated, look at the butler thingy that is not a copy of 3G. nuff said

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried 3 versions. Only the oldest--first version?--has spared me the infinite turn loop so far. The other two would loop indefinitely on turn 3-4 no matter what I tried.

Entertaining little game though when it works right.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is there enemy conquer and they get the girls in this?

or just enemy conquer and you lose your chance to get the girl.