What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

EToniZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!+

Can someone give me the translation of this game... I try to search for it but all link is die :(

mogumogu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

help me please, i can't trigger "Stockmeyer prostitution 1" h-event.
i already done "bet threeat" h-event.
is there any requirement?

edit- i already get the scene, just need waking at night at high lust, in my case 2000++

Last edited:

Tiso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Missing picture crash in the church public showing scene on the friends route.
Holding the text acceleration button when a text box closes crashes the game.
The bank crashes the game.
Untranslated text in the final route.

Also, does anybody know where to go to complete the "wife of the deceased" request?

Last edited:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

CircleKame is a pretty popular and loved Circle. The Art from Arms Devicer to todays art changed. I personally love the art from Arms devicer more. I just hope Arms devicer 2 doesnt get bad like the Tifa game.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

CircleKame is a pretty popular and loved Circle. The Art from Arms Devicer to todays art changed. I personally love the art from Arms devicer more. I just hope Arms devicer 2 doesnt get bad like the Tifa game.
Circle Kame has a tendency to release unfinished products and patch them up. Play their games 5-6 months after release and you have a good time.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

idk god i wish there woould be a sequel. has anyone tried the other games from this circle?
I've only played their very first one which was Parallel Fantasy and I liked it alot. This one. And the other one with the tanned/white haired protagonist. But that was extremely short.

dinaida

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Missing picture in the church...
Unable to find file
Graphics/Pictures/39
Please help

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really like this game, but they use so much cum that it looks like cake batter.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seeing Bukkakke spelled like "bucake" reminds me of the time, someone asked me if I knew what bukakke was but pronounced it like buCAKE. I had to correct him after a bit of a laugh.

leehan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is kinda lazy, but can anyone upload some complete save file with full CG? My chars is overpower now and kinda pain in the ass to start it over again just to trigger the remaining CG.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is kinda lazy, but can anyone upload some complete save file with full CG? My chars is overpower now and kinda pain in the ass to start it over again just to trigger the remaining CG.
here you go

Attachments

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone re-upload the translate for 1.4 version, please ?

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone re-upload the pre-patched version or the english translation at least? the previous links are all broken and the one link in the few pages back is completely japanese.

Last edited: