What's new

Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game UPDATED 13/MAY/2015!

Hey all, the combat beta is now done. This release is mostly updates to enemies letting them have more abilities for combat but there are also a few new sex scenes. The new Mayor of Bilbao will give you a warm welcome, the Kitsune (fox-girl) in the monstergirl village now has her scene in and new artwork is put throughout. Enjoy!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Excellent news everyone! There's a whole new chapter of Overwhored out! Since the beta test started I've added some stuff such as a new sex scene for Bilbine and the sex scene with the Ice Queen's daughter.

This chapter features the Ice Queen herself, Ilmatar, ruler of Lapland, the Finland inspired region of the world.

After this there's only one story chapter left, then one month of making sure all features are implemented and polished.

Enjoy!

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

God I love that music when the game first opens, gotta admit sometimes I open the game and minimize it just to feel like a badass sometimes. Good choice of music to go with the game.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi Everyone! While there's no new update to the game beyond the 0.6.1 update, there IS something new to report!

If you've never played the game before and want to know what it's all about the trailer is now finished. If you're on the fence about whether or not to try it this should answer the question for you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3rnYoIUXyfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy!

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi Everyone! While there's no new update to the game beyond the 0.6.1 update, there IS something new to report!

If you've never played the game before and want to know what it's all about the trailer is now finished. If you're on the fence about whether or not to try it this should answer the question for you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3rnYoIUXyfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy!
:eek: 0.6.1 is out too damn i last played was 0.5.5 will check it out later on download it sir .... is there any changes i mean does the story progress or else just kind of a bug fix version or something :D

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good ol' Ana. Now everytime I see the Tower Mistress speak, I'll hear her voice. Kinda weird with the whole coffee and newspaper bussiness though. :p

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:eek: 0.6.1 is out too damn i last played was 0.5.5 will check it out later on download it sir .... is there any changes i mean does the story progress or else just kind of a bug fix version or something :D
Yep! There's a whole new chapter - the Ice Queen Ilmatar and Lapland. :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Playing this game for the first time since 0.1.1. I'll give my thoughts later.

I'm just starting off now, but the only thing that springs to mind is my complaint from before that the Tower Mistress is too bossy. It half feels like she's the real Overmind and you're just a minion.

The way she speaks (Calling you Master and such) is subservient, but she's the one who seems to come up with all the plans and tell you what to do.

Granted, that might change half an hour into the game, I don't know yet, but it feels like it's the same problem that MGSV had.

You're constantly told that you're player-character is the boss, but due to the way the game is phrased, all your missions are given by someone else.

Another note: the comments about the Overmind's "orb of command" that you have to get from the cave in the first mission reminds me of the Overlady fanfic I read.

One of the characters was at one time called "The lord of the Rising Tower" but a plucky young heroine tricked him, stole his Twin Orbs of Power and the Rising Tower fell, never to rise again.

Welp, Played a bit more now. Overmind start to have a personality around about the post-graveyard area, and he actually makes his own decisions and tells the Tower Mistress to fuck off on occasion.

The split questline with the two princesses was really interesting, all the spider dialogue had me laughing, and the British goblins were hilarious.

I kinda wish batgirl hasn't fucked up the potion though. I'd have liked to see what it was originally meant to do.

Well, I don't care much for "archtype" characters. I'd prefer a dumb mage who doesn't talk like a valley-girl, and the cowgirl thing doesn't really do it for me. That said, it's not like the slavegirls are totally one-dimensional and the non-cliche parts of their characters are pretty interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello everyone! In case you don't follow my blog or Patreon I have a bit of important news to give out.

This month is the LAST month of development for Overwhored. The story will be finished this month. There will be some bugfixes and the like next month, but that's about it. I'm going to be moving on to a short incest and mind control themed visual novel and then move to the expansion of Overwhored.

The current release schedule is the 21st for the release of the beta test, then the 31st will be the public release.

If you've been holding off on playing because you wanted the game to be done first, it will be done THIS MONTH. As always it'll be completely free. Woohoo!

I'm really happy that so many different communities have supported the development of this game over the years. Even long before I signed up for patreon and started to make a living off of it I continued working because of your support. Thanks.

As a final note did this as a bonus image for Patreon but I decided it was too good to be locked behind a paywall. Enjoy!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, i wish Overwhored could be longer..

And the comic page, that's news to me.
Never know the tower mistress is fond of yuri.
Or did the joke just pass over my head?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This month is the LAST month of development for Overwhored. The story will be finished this month. There will be some bugfixes and the like next month, but that's about it. I'm going to be moving on to a short incest and mind control themed visual novel and then move to the expansion of Overwhored.
Is the story complete by itself or is the expansion some kind of "real" ending?

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the story complete by itself or is the expansion some kind of "real" ending?
Both. The final update will raise and leave some questions for the expansion to answer. It will, however, be a complete and resolved story. The expansion will have its own story about the invasion of heaven.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Both. The final update will raise and leave some questions for the expansion to answer. It will, however, be a complete and resolved story. The expansion will have its own story about the invasion of heaven.
Interesting, OK :)

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello everyone! In case you don't follow my blog or Patreon I have a bit of important news to give out.

whoa really, already? The last time i checked on this game sits at ver 0.6, the pace have really been fast then.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey all, for various reasons the release got delayed a bit. Right now the beta release is up for Patrons and the public release SHOULD be up right around New Years Day if all the big bugs have been squashed. You won't have to wait long.

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Congratulations! This was one of my first favorite western h-games, so it's great to see it completed!

I'll look forward to playing it, and to your future work. ^-^

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congratulations! after the 1.1 release (just to make sure everything is as clean as possible) Your little VN will also release sometime mid-2016 and then around this time next year the first chapters of the sequel/ should release. All this is in my hopes and dreams of course.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Congratulations! This was one of my first favorite western h-games, so it's great to see it completed!

I'll look forward to playing it, and to your future work. ^-^
Thanks a bunch! That means a lot coming from another dev!

Congratulations! after the 1.1 release (just to make sure everything is as clean as possible) Your little VN will also release sometime mid-2016 and then around this time next year the first chapters of the sequel/ should release. All this is in my hopes and dreams of course.
Pretty close! You've been keeping up on the news!

Here's about how it should be right now:

1: Overwhored Finishes completely in January, with some little bug fixes in February (Ver 1.1)

2: Home Invasion comes out about mid-2015

3: Overwhored's Expansion, Fall From Heaven, will begin work after Home Invasion. Expect this to be maybe six months to a year.

4: Another Visual Novel based on dating expy's of horror movie villains as cute monstergirls will be developed.

5: Overwhored II will begin development. It'll feature the Overmind's first daughter as the new protagonist.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is it, it's here! It's at the usual place at BadKittyGames.

This adds a LOT of stuff, but most importantly you can finish the game!

I will note that this is NOT the final version of the game. There are two flashback sequences that need added in and some features (such as the orb of dominion) are functional system wise but need content added on. The combat in this chapter is also very basic right now but will be filled in with the 1.0 release at the end of this month/start of February. Still, if you want to see the ending this is where you do it!

A quick note: Some weather effects were causing a ton of problems in the beta, so I've disabled them for now. They still render old saves non-functional, however. I'm working on a fix that should be in during the 1.0 release. In case I missed something I put my avatar in the game next to the bridge leading up to the Tower of Heaven.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Xil

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game UPDATED 1/JAN/2016

It's been a while since I played the last version. But I loved it. Can't wait for the download to finish...