What's new

RPG [ ジャクシークリエイト ] 戦国ニート RJ165225 - Sengoku rance-like game

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Wolf] 戦国ニート RJ165225 - Sengoku rance-like game

NO, I will not play this. I lost 2 years of my life to Sengoku Rance. Can't really afford more than that lol.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

NO, I will not play this. I lost 2 years of my life to Sengoku Rance. Can't really afford more than that lol.
''Lost'' that game was great and still worth replaying today.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah...
I seem to get the infinite turn bug too, even after grabbing the newest version from Sukebei.

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can confirm both paths to work fine, at least in my case.
My "data.wolf" file is 846,548,948 bytes long, if you want to check the version you have. Again, I won't be much help with a Wolf game. Good luck!
Where did you get your ver from? Would you be able to send a link ^^:)

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried 3 versions. Only the oldest--first version?--has spared me the infinite turn loop so far. The other two would loop indefinitely on turn 3-4 no matter what I tried.

Entertaining little game though when it works right.
Which version did you get? I downloaded 3 I cant find the right one eugh..

Just tried the newest ver on Nyaa. Doesn't work for me sadly. Can someone PM me a working ver. please T_T

Edit.

Found the working version. Ver1.01

When you download the file off Nyaa it will have a bunch on aterisk signs on it when you open it up with Bittorrent . These signs ***** <-- File size is 698 mbs, uploaded by mikocon. I also made a post at the bottom in nyaa stating that this ver doesn't loop endlessly after move 4.

Simply search

武将と町娘と孕

On Nyaa and it should be the bottom most one. It has Ver 1.01 for the last little bit.

Last edited:

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Never mind still bugged.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This endless turn bug is annoying as hell.

I have tried both torrrents up on Nyaa and neither works.
Tried ticking the skip cut scene box in the top right but it doesn't seem to do anything.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Which version did you get? I downloaded 3 I cant find the right one eugh..

Just tried the newest ver on Nyaa. Doesn't work for me sadly. Can someone PM me a working ver. please T_T

Edit.

When you download the file off Nyaa it will have a bunch on aterisk signs on it when you open it up with Bittorrent . These signs ***** <-- File size is 698 mbs, uploaded by mikocon. I also made a post at the bottom in nyaa stating that this ver doesn't loop endlessly after move 4.
wow man it really worked, +rep for you

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit.

Just to clarify for anyone else looking for this neither of the torrents on Nyaa seem to work but one of the torrent uploaders mikocon has the Ver1.01 Torrent @ mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21667 scroll down the page a little to find the torrent

[BBS.2DJGAME.NET]RJ165225-101 new.torrent

Can verify it does work.

Also is it just me or are the mage units kinda worthless

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The mages are amazing as long as you have something to tank for them. The huge Mana/energy/troops/whatever amounts they give provide more units in each batch which makes it easier to field them after some meat. Then you drop a few and watch them 1-2 shot the entire field. Their damage/hit is massive. Mine were 1 shotting nearly everything by the end of the campaign. Of course they also get 1-shotted by just about everything too...*shrug*

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I am fucking mad nearly finished the whole game and I have just discovered your can hold down and drag to charge and deploy multiple of the same unit at once.... my mind was fucking blown I was wondering why the charge mechanic was so clunky..

So yeah every unit suddenly became more powerful being able to spam them at lvl 3 charge gunners volley rape knights mass charge it is glorious.

:EDIT:
Finished the game had fun, the only thing I disliked was the fact a lot of the girls you could find had no H content mostly the ones you get for searching an entire province the light attribute swordsman from the oni lands in particular.
Gunners too OP.

Last edited:

horny_bastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's my save. I think I have every scene unlocked.

Attachments

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to clarify for anyone else looking for this neither of the torrents on Nyaa seem to work but one of the torrent uploaders mikocon has the Ver1.01 Torrent @ mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21667 scroll down the page a little to find the torrent

[BBS.2DJGAME.NET]RJ165225-101 new.torrent

Can verify it does work.

Also is it just me or are the mage units kinda worthless
im not seeing 1.01 on nyaa or mikocon site.

edit: found this but neither of them are in the 600MB

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im not seeing 1.01 on nyaa or mikocon site.

edit: found this but neither of them are in the 600MB
Search this on Nyaa

武将と町娘と孕

And look for ver 1.01

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I always wondered how some circles (this one included) make still images have movement like this.