What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New OP via Yilin :

Gameplay is a turn-based JRPG / Creature Collection. Eliza doesn't fight directly, but eventually can bring up to 6 different monsters + 2 permanent party members, and use up to 4 in a battle.
Certain enemies (and allies) can attack Eliza directly with erotic attacks and your monsters may need to help her up.
Eliza has HP while exploring, losing all of them to environmental damage will make her faint.
Get new monsters by giving birth to them; get impregnated either by using eggs in the breeding room, or losing to certain monsters. Monsters that reach a certain level will be able to transform into objects. You lose the monster, but can resummon them from the dictionary at their original level.
H-scenes are spread throughout the world, with scene replay having hints for all of them.

Controls are standard RPGMaker, with A to open text log.

Eliza is on a quest to find her cousin Leroux, and accidentally finds herself captured in an underground world and her body changed to one of a Pregnant Princess: A monster user that personally births the monsters she will use in battle. She now has to find her way out of the underground, while finding where Leroux has gone.

Some yuri and futa, loads of tentacles and monster births if you somehow haven't been tipped off yet.

From the of and , comes the newest game .

* Scenario

Eriza is a fledgling "wolfcaller" lost in an ancient dungeon---
Help her return to the surface with the pregnant princess and companion Jupily.

* Game

R-18 RPG with tentacles, procreation

Give birth to new party member monsters! 87 total types

There are over 70 images of base H scenes with lez/yuri, monsters, eggspawn, sex toys, etc.
Lots of pregnancy and plump belly is depicted, please be warned.

Battles are standard command-based
Enjoy over 200 varieties of custom-created enemies and allies
Dress the heroine in over 20 kinds of outfits
Revisit H scenes and CGs within the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Sarav

Sarav

Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26171&highlight=naedoko

Although admittedly I prefer yours since the JP title and DLSite number is there.

The other guy does keep updating his OP tho so eh.
Oh, well I only found out today when the dlsite announcement and demo was release. Tried searching for both the japanese name and RJ code and found nothing so I thought there was no other threads, my bad. And wow, my OP is pretty much word for word of Froggus' OP, that's almost a little bit scary.

D-D

Reputation score

A demo! Finally!

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, well I only found out today when the dlsite announcement and demo was release. Tried searching for both the japanese name and RJ code and found nothing so I thought there was no other threads, my bad. And wow, my OP is pretty much word for word of Froggus' OP, that's almost a little bit scary.
Evil minds think alike. ;)

There's no need for two threads so let's just keep using this one since there's nothing gameplay related in the old thread anyway.

D-D

Reputation score

Ok I played until the 2nd town so far. The game's pretty straightforward: explore everywhere and lose to bosses to see if you get an egg. Grinding monsters isn't necessary to beat the bosses (not sure if you get stuff from normal mobs though). Usually the monster you get from a boss egg is good against some other monster/boss somewhere else.

E.g. when you get to this dark forest place and you encounter the electric plant boss, the egg you get from him gives you an electric monster that's good against the armor boss in front of the tower or whatever (does good damage and stunlocks him). To beat the electric plant boss get a monstergirl by using the "telephone" block in the 1st town. Some robomaid answers the phone and gives you a monstergirl.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then, 2015 just became the best year so far.
Thanks again Japan.

Also,

To beat the electric plant boss get a monstergirl by using the "telephone" block in the 1st town. Some robomaid answers the phone and gives you a monstergirl.
100% Legit and CN approved. Lel

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Traps:
Clothes protect either top, bottom, both, or neither. Unlike in previous games you can change clothes in the middle of the dungeon making getting around traps a lot easier.

Monster management:
You can have 8 monsters in the party, the first 4 are the fighters. The rest you can leave at the base. I hope the base can hold an unlimited number of monsters this time.

When a monster has gained a few levels it may learn the skill 深界変化 which converts the monster into an item. Don't use it unless you can get a new copy of the monster or don't want it. [Edit: You can respawn monsters from the monster book after reaching the second town but they lose all levels they gained before being converted.]

The item 豊かの触手液 allows you to give birth to girl monsters.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Traps:
Clothes protect either top, bottom, both, or neither. Unlike in previous games you can change clothes in the middle of the dungeon making getting around traps a lot easier.

Monster management:
You can have 8 monsters in the party, the first 4 are the fighters. The rest you can leave at the base. I hope the base can hold an unlimited number of monsters this time.

When a monster has gained a few levels it may learn the skill 深界変化 which converts the monster into an item. Don't use it unless you can get a new copy of the monster or don't want it.

The item 豊かの触手液 allows you to give birth to girl monsters.
Also, something not mentioned here: Some of your own monsters can have sex with you for buffs.

Edit: Seems it really is an item that gets consumed, since I am no longer able to get girl monsters.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I just wanted to try the demo for kicks and apparently there's a few differences on the difficulty chosen, but I'm not sure what they are.
Anyone care to elighten me?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, I just wanted to try the demo for kicks and apparently there's a few differences on the difficulty chosen, but I'm not sure what they are.
Anyone care to elighten me?
There are statues you can pray to available after you've reached the first town, in the same room where you change difficulty.

If you're on normal then you can pray for more XP in combat. This takes away the pain of grinding.

If you're playing on easy then you can pray for more XP, better equipment, and some consumable items.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There are statues you can pray to available after you've reached the first town, in the same room where you change difficulty.

If you're on normal then you can pray for more XP in combat. This takes away the pain of grinding.

If you're playing on easy then you can pray for more XP, better equipment, and some consumable items.
Haaa nice, I chose Hard so that means I'm gonna have a lot of pain in the way then. Awesum!
Srsly... is there any benefit from playing in Hard? Cause I really don't wanna waste cafeine and psicotherapy sessions for nothing, get my drift? XD

Edit* Now I just noticed, you mean you can change difficulty whenever you want to?

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Haaa nice, I chose Hard so that means I'm gonna have a lot of pain in the way then. Awesum!
Srsly... is there any benefit from playing in Hard? Cause I really don't wanna waste cafeine and psicotherapy sessions for nothing, get my drift? XD
Increased encounter rate for strong enemies. If that's a benefit, well, that's up to you. I guess it'll help grinding for components.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ive kept my eyes for this game for couple weeks now. Is the demo any good? Thinking about maybe do a partial for it when it comes out.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ive kept my eyes for this game for couple weeks now. Is the demo any good? Thinking about maybe do a partial for it when it comes out.
It's a good game. Not much else to say on behalf of the great art and the monster collecting.

Also, new blog update from dev roughly saying that:
-Game's almost done. Got some tweaking and last dungeon and boss balancing.
-It's not coming out this week, he's been busy with other stuff.
-He's also gotta wait on debugger feedback, apparently. He'd like to release tbe game with as few bugs as possible.

To top it off with the DLSite review process he reckons that worst case, we won't have it this year, but it could still happen this month or even soon.

Blog post here:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, im sold then. Soon as the game is out ill buy it and make a partial to make sure i got latest version. I'll have Yun-Ah help me as well to make it faster.

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent news, both about the game probably still coming out this year and the partial. This is definitely one of my most anticipated h-games I love this circle.

Reputation score

I hope it has cameos from the earlier games, it was a nice addition when playing lily knight to see characters from the other games

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From DLsite it now says 未定 ("undecided" using google translate) for the release date...should I worry?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From DLsite it now says 未定 ("undecided" using google translate) for the release date...should I worry?
Would say no, the author hasn't disappeared or anything.

His last update was on Dec 4th, and his latest twitter is saying he's making the 3rd sample image (those preview images on DLSite) .- .

Probably just a case of 'not gonna make the deadline, and not sure how long it'll take either' (I mean, Christmas/New Year is coming up)