What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bo-fu-bo-fu-mat ] ぼふぼふマット Prostitute BFRPG2 売春BFRPG2 RE114620 RJ114620

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 売春BFRPG2

Thanks,

so far i've translated the items, equipment, Menu and opening (this has, in my opinion the most text in the entire game^^) and some text on the main map.
I don't know how to translate some minor things in this game yet, if i find this out i think a patch is possible in the next few days. Well it depends on the real life workload i've been doing this week^^

Greetings Lafiel

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody got a save with the 5 endings all in one (I'm assuming 5's all anyways)? I got all of them, but separately so to replay them I have to replay those saves which is stupid.

Also, the whole escape segment was weird as hell. Does anything special happen if you win one of those fights provided you aren't pregnant? All I got was the 5th End (Demon Birth) every time I did so to win the game I just walked out.

Tailsthefox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only have 3 and 4, never actually made it out of town.

Im glad there is a translation coming, im excited to see it.

I just wish this one had the.... breaking ability the first game had... to see the moods change as you went on....

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It's always nice to hear when someone is willing and able to attempt a translation. Even if you don't speak english natively, there's plenty of people on the forums who can probably correct it once it's done, or at least, we get a readable game instead of what machine translations crank out.

Personally, I think anyway, BF games kind of need translations moreso then some other kinds. There's just not really anything good in them without any of the text translated.

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 売春BFRPG2 Translated

Okay guys,

here it is, my first attempt to translate a game.
It wasn't that hard, but a lot of AAHHHHs and OHHHs and so on.
My mistake was, i've translated the sex sounds.
I won't do that in future releases because it's just stupid, everyone knows what they are doing so this will be the only release from me with such english sex sound attempts. It costs a lot of time and it's of little use.
Okay, enough said, here are the links:

Sorry, something went wrong with the upload, i'm posting new links in a few minutes.

If there are some bugs or spelling errors, please feel free to contact me
My next game will be Ani Que, that's a lot more text to do, but it doesn't have this BF Texts, so it will be ready in a couple of days or weeks...

Last edited:

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, this should do the trick it appears that the compression method from Maker VX just added another file to the Encrypted file. I wasn't aware of this fact and didn't add the file in the upload, i've packed it manually and it worked in my tests.

ul.to/oxhtltfr
ryushare.com/jkmr6s2an66f/BFRPG2.rar
dfiles.eu/files/fm1om9ea8

7t8y9u7

Reputation score

Thanks for the translation, short game but still good. File worked properly.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Somebody was asking for the saves with the endings open and stuff so here's a few.

"SaveAllEnding" is the save at the beginning of the 6th run, after all endings are open.
"SaveLastFight" is a save at level 11 in the room with the secret documents; just take the documents and leave the room. You've got all items so if you want to just see the escape, easy in this save.
"SaveVirginFirstDayEscape" is a curiosity, where I managed to keep her a virgin while getting all the stuff to escape. Doesn't have the key or the documents though you so only Ending 2. I wonder if "God's Punishment" would be useful if you got the key (but need so low Purity for the Bum I'm not sure if that's possible...).

As always, just unzip and rename the save files to "Save1" - "Save4" to use them.

Oh, and small table of Purity limits you need for all the options I gathered:
Fuck people in their homes: 80 (starting from)
Fuck people in the pub: 60 (starting from)
Fuck the mayor: 55?
Fuck the bum: 50

There's also some purity limit where you can start going nude, etc. Haven't paid too much attention to those. Oh, and one thing about clothes; the more clothes you wear, the higher your defense but the lower your offense.

For most fights, if you aren't in it for the scenery, you usually want to wear next-to-no-clothes to maximize your offense. Of course, higher defense = more fun. Note that if you go outdoors without panties the two enemy groups (4 enemies but you fight 2 at a time if one of them catches you) will chase you and attack you.

Only really difficult enemies are the drunkards (highly resistant to everything except riding, low chance of cumming) and the last fight. The rest are pretty easy to deal with.

Attachments

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!ct9iRbKK!D1uHOXaWSxcTyTET8-PnOFZstXo2HKIKFLqbqcj_G1E
I went to this link and the download is no longer available. Can someone reupload it to mega if they can. Thanks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im having audio issues with this game I keep getting an SE Audio error and I've tried using applocale and 7zip but no luck and I really don't want to use Japanese settings on my computer, some good tips would be appreciated

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im having audio issues with this game I keep getting an SE Audio error and I've tried using applocale and 7zip but no luck and I really don't want to use Japanese settings on my computer, some good tips would be appreciated
Use japanese settings on your computer.

Derp.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there any light you can get to make the cave section easier to navigate?

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there any light you can get to make the cave section easier to navigate?
Beat the dirty guy + fat guy in the topright corner of the bar. They'll give you a lamp.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

nevermind I found an English version and reddo I said im not using jap settings

Derp.
If the game has Japanese-named Files (which is the only thing that could cause issues), setting an Japanese System Locale is the ONLY thing you could do.

If the english version worked, it was probably just a matter of renaming the folders. Most of these RPG Maker games, however, include Japanese-Named sound filed. So you'd be getting errors every time you had no Japanese System Locale.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you get purity lvl back up o.o after you lose it o.o

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newb here and I'm interested can some reupload a link

Mikufan39

Demon Girl