What's new

ACT [ ALsoft ] R*PE GAME / レイプGame RE070460 RJ070460

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: レイプGame

i really hate asking but can someone upload to mediafire the actual game? filesonic hates my isp

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THIS GAME. It took me a while to realize that you had to do the tutorial to be able to enable the radar.(It took me a while to realize what I had to do on the last one. Get spotted by the girl I think? I always ran the wrong way so I never saw her.)

Of course, the radar doesn't actually activate until you find the girl first. Afterwards, it tracks the girl like wazzup said in the above post.

Other than that, I'm stuck on the 3rd stage so far. I probably should of purely added to stamina after all. CURSE YOU REDUCED STAMINA WHILE RUNNING AROUND WITH A RAGING HARD-ON, and accidentally grabbing nothing but air while trying to hide getting me slaughtered by the police plenty. The game indeed requires a certain amount of patience.

OP
L

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've finished the game already and never realized the radar lol :p. Guess it makes it heaps easier.

Worst case scenario is getting caught by the cop stalking the girl as you enter the other side of the screen

OP
L

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For people finding the game hard, PLAY IT WITH TWO HANDS!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was mostly cases of bad luck for my case anyways.(Accidentally sneaking when cop was on screen, resulting in him chasing after me) I haven't played the later stages, but I assume you really can't take too much time trying to time your approaches so you can easily run to the hiding spot, if it takes more groping attempts to rape them.

To put it bluntly, I wasn't really finding it hard, I just saw it as a bit...frustrating at times.

Really, I can't really imagine anyone playing the game with only one hand though, this game practically requires the use of both. I can imagine you're just going to be struggling to hide most of the time once the cops run by. since you'd have to hold two buttons to hide. On opposite sides of the keyboard.

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I thought this game was pretty comical being almost a parody of metal gear solid 2..

I rofl'd at the part with girl seeing the guy and the guy hiding in the box..

Other than that, the gameplay is okay, but as many have said, it was simply too hard...

But thanks to the full save and inviso-mode, the game was made playable, and I had fun simply out-running the girls and dry humping them every time they ran out of breath.

I think I might've dodged the bullet not even trying to beat one level without accessing the full save, and I thank whoever made that available..

Also the music was nice too.. Again, reminescent of metal gear solid.. XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*plays game for 10 minutes*

Oh cool, a walking simulator!

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i think this game is no so bad

a little tough but funny... somehow :p

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This could be a hole new generation of H-games xD

Besides the idea to play a girl and run away/hide from molesting guys seems awesome. I think it would be rather interesting it could be even yuri +.+

wazzup

Reputation score

This could be a hole new generation of H-games xD

Besides the idea to play a girl and run away/hide from molesting guys seems awesome. I think it would be rather interesting it could be even yuri +.+
*victim girl being chased by a rapist sees cardboard box*

metal gear solid + cardboard box =/= rape

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those who want an easy route to playing this game, see my spoiler and attachment.

NOTE: This feat requires 16+ INT to perform. :D
(Doesn't actually play RPG's)

So as to be a little helpful, I have created a Cheat Engine file that contains the health, stamina, alert, and escape meter addresses.

In other words: If you really just want some action, but don't like getting a night stick up the ass first, try the following:

1. Install Cheat Engine if it isn't already installed.
2. Run it as an administrator, unpack the attachment, and load the file into Cheat Engine.
3. Using the process list, select the game in question.
4. Once you start any level the "??" values associated to each address should change to what the game is outputting (aka, escape starts out at zero, and gradually increases).
5. Lock all of the variables you want. Congrats, you should have infinite health, stamina, she'll never escape (Aka game over via timing out), and she'll run away FAR less since alert almost instantly defaults back to zero (assuming you lock it and then set it to zero).

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK: I'm not going to say using this will make the game more fun; just easier to fap to.

P.S. Rating me tells me if this sort of work is appreciated - if I do this enough times and no one tells me "keep going" or "knock it off", I'll just assume to keep any future files like this to myself. I noticed some people actually want cheats and saves though so... here you go.

Attachments

Last edited:

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
This is very appreciated! I'm really glad that you got this out to us.

There is one issue. When alert is activated, you made it so that alert never goes down. At least, that's what's happening in my game.

Just figured out that it's up to you which stat you want to increase. You just have to choose it after completing each stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Icehaku, two quick things.

1. You probably should have edited your post. People will appreciate it if you do that, instead of posting twice as you did.

2. "assuming you lock it and then set it to zero". The game actually changes the numerical value on each value when you first start. If you start playing however and lock the value for ALERT, then change it to zero, it should remain zero even if you go to the main menu. Sorry if that wasn't 100% clear. If it was up to me and not the program, I'd have just assumed set and lock the numbers for everyone, but it doesn't save that specifically... Just the address of the value in question.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm from the camp who says "catching girl was actually more fun then raping her".So ,as nobody had said about it yet,I will throw a tips from the game manual here:

There is a way to startle girl by going out of hiding when she runs by(startled state is indicated by two exclamation marks above her head),giving you time to grab her.

That is very useful in Alerted state. Though this can be quite tricky to achieve: you need to face her(use directional keys while in hiding to change facing),and the effective distance is hard to get at first(not too far,not too close.About a grabbing ditance,I think).Also,sitting in the cover speeds up Escape meter, so it's best to listen for footsteps and wait normally before going into hiding(turning off BGM helps).

Grabbing her on the top lanes have advantages - girls seem to change path vertically less often if you attack there(I had one actually running until her rape beetween two cardboxes on the top lanes).There is x1.5 damage multiplier in this game for grabbing from behind,but in startled state it will apply to the front grabs too.

One last thing:aside from maxed erection meter that adds to damage,manual says that you current HP defines your attacking damage.Meaning that spending more points on health at early stages in addition to using "startle" can be a viable tactic.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What exactly am I supposed to do here? I downloaded, unzipped the game into a folder, but all that pops up is an endless loop of a guy screwing a girl. I press all the keys on my keyboard and nothing happens. o_O

EDIT: Nevermind, I unplugged my Joystick and it is letting me work the game now.

wazzup

Reputation score

A bit of a thread revive, but there is an updated version (レイプ+ Game) or something:

edit

found links:

The game is bundled with a couple of other games in the zip.

Last edited:

ltanderl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello i hope i dont make something wrong i know its a old thread but the game in the bundle is not the same so i hope someone can repost the original [Full Game] レイプGame without the + thx for the help.

sorry just discoverd that there is a request thread. but if someone wants to help? :) maybe upload it to mediafire?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.